Chapter 13

Infinitely Yours

 

 

“Look! It is so cute, isn’t it?”

Once again, Taecyeon felt like he really wanted to faint that time when Suzy repeated the same question, almost for a thousand times for an hour at their time at Doota Shopping centre. Taecyeon just knew if the girl could change their mind in every second when she was shopping.

“You said everything is cute lately,” Taecyeon gave a comment while folded his arms while he watched Suzy hugged the biggest bear plushie ever.

“KYA! That’s so cute!” With no warnings, Suzy ran fast toward the two manikins, which all of them used the couple jackets. Suzy handed him the jackets and grinned and Taecyeon could feel the sparks on her eyes.

Taecyeon walked closer to Suzy’s spot and looked the jackets. It was two jackets with the same pattern on it, and obviously he knew it was for the couple. He scratched his head and looked at the jackets and Suzy alternately.

“Let’s pay and use this!” Suzy smiled brightly.

Mwo? What happen with her head? Is she crazy? Doesn’t she look at my face? I’m not going to use this stupid couple jackets!

Just like Suzy knew what it on his mind, she called the salesperson and handed her the jackets.

“I’ll pay and just waiting here!”Taecyeon was about to prevent her when he saw Suzy has handed amount of money to the cashier. He sighed. It was too far impossible way for him to use the jackets.

“Here! Try it!” Suzy handed him one bigger jacket and grinned at him, which he still didn’t understand why she could so fast to go back in front of him.

“Me? Try it?” Confusedly, Taecyeon tried to manage the words he wanted to say.

Suzy nodded “There, use it on changing room!”

“Wait, wait!” Taecyeon tried to say something. “I’m about thirty years old now,”

Suzy scratched her head but still tried to hear him seriously. “So?”

“So, I won’t use the cute things such as couple jackets like this!”

“No! Use it! I’ve paid for it!”

Who ask you to pay this one?

“Use it!” Suzy said and closed the changing room’s door. He was surprised and shocked at how stupid he was. Let her lead him to that changing room.

He giggled at the jacket when he saw the pattern. It was a boy with heart on his hand, looked like he was handing it to someone beside him. Taecyeon never looked at this kind of cute stuff before and decided to get his coat off and changed it to the cute jacket. He looked at himself on the mirror.

I’ve told her it won’t suit me

Then he opened the door, only to found Suzy still stood at her spot, being how cute she was, she grinned like a kid. But it wasn’t long-lasting until she squealed and pulled his arms.

“Omona! You’re so cute!” Suzy patted his arms while Taecyeon stiffed in front of her, giving her the most weirdo-look he could.

“Kajja! Stay like this and you’re handsome!!!” Suzy giggled and pulled his arms, walking before him. Taecyeon like hypnotized and only followed her as if he was under magic spell.

They stopped at grocery shop and soon, Suzy has focused at the view in front of her, trying every single ring or bracelet.

“Is there something I can help?” Someone walk closer to Suzy who titled her head up.

“Ani! I just looking around,” Suzy smiled and back to trying the other ring while Taecyeon, like he used to be, folded his arms and sticking his eyes on Suzy.

“Ah...Your boyfriend is so handsome, agasshi,” She said with a low-toned voice but enough to make Suzy jumped back from her place.

“Aniya…he is not…” Suzy shook her head fast.

“But both of you use the couple jacket, don’t you?” The girl said. Suzy just smiled awkwardly and looked at Taecyeon, noticed that he didn’t pay any attention toward her.

“Agasshi, do you want the couple ring? For you and your namja chingu, we’ll give extra discount because both of you are cute,” Someone, like she was the boss of that grocery shop called her and caused her to smile awkwardly again.

“Jinjjayo?” Suzy said, trying to calm herself from blushing.

“Nee, agasshi only need to pay a half amount!”

“Ne! Salgeyo!” Suzy said quickly and pulled her walled from her bag.

Taecyeon paid attention to both of them, yet still didn’t understand what they’ve said because he can’t understand Korean. But he heard something about ‘couple ring’.

Taecyeon narrowed his eyes, “Don’t say that…”

But he was too late. Suzy has picked two rings, which both of them were same, only in different size. Taecyeon felt like he wanted to faint when Suzy looked at him with brighten eyes.

“Your hand,” She said.

“NO!” Taecyeon barked at her, but like she always did before, she ignored him and pulled his hand and put the ring on his finger.

“AH! SUIT TO YOUR FINGER!” Suzy clapped her hands and put the ring on her finger too. “And mine too!”

Taecyeon blinked when he looked at the ring which was at his finger now. Almost for twenty-eight life time of his, he never used anything on his finger. And that time, he was standing there, looked at the girl in front of him, who just he knew about days, used the same ring as his.

“Don’t you think it just too seriously?” He asked when both of them walked out from the grocery shop. “I mean, this ring…it is couple ring, isn’t it?”

“AH! It’s okay! We, Korean, doesn’t take it seriously! Most of us share the same stuffs,” Suzy grinned. “It’s what we called common sense…”

So, it’s one of common sense? Taecyeon thought.

**

Taecyeon felt that he might be crazy that time. He really did. He was crazy. And he did it. He was nearly thirty aged old and typical of man he was—serious and hardworking—would never such thing like walked at the Korean street, used the couple-T with someone who he’d never known before.

And just moment ago, he captured himself on something called Photo Box, with crazy poses with oh-so-called-stranger-suzy.

“I LIKE THIS ONE,” Suzy handed him with one photo where he squeezed her chubby cheek. Taecyeon gave her death glare on his face, but just like usually, Suzy ignored it and opened her journal.

She stuck the photo there and wrote ME & My best friend, Mr. Ok

Taecyeon just sigh in disbelief, he couldn’t believe what just he did. Nichkhun would burst into hard laughter when he knows about his photo. He never. And would never act that silly in front of any of his friend.

“By the way…” Suzy looked at Taecyeon for a while. “Where would you stay tonight? I thought you’ve signed out from the hotel…”

Ah…Taecyeon remembered. How could he become so stupid? He had signed out from the hotel because that day he planned to go to Nami Island, which ended here because of pickpocket thingy.

“Can you pay me a night at Marriot Hotel?” Taecyeon asked, with a very deep and low voice, but enough to make Suzy blankly looked at him with a very shocked expression.

The company where she worked at never paid her enough to make her living, and he just asked to lend her money for stand a night at Marriot Hotel.

“You might kidding me, Mr.Ok!” Suzy laughed.

“No, I’m not. I want to check in on the same hotel where I stand last night,”

“But you have enough money to pay by yourself!”

“Did you forget that your citizen-who you said very nice-has stolen my wallet? I have nothing left here. And no opened bank at Sunday!”

Suzy lifted her chin up.

He must be kidding me

**