Chapter 4

Infinitely Yours

 

 

Chapter 4 


 

Suzy, at 09.00 AM

Suzy rushed to go out from her apartment and ran quickly even when she was stepping down the stairs. She ran quickly as she looked at her watch. She could come late. She has reminded by a father of Taecyeon to always accompany him as long as he was in Korea. Based on her itinerary, she had to go to …Oh!

She flicked her own head and ran again to her apartment room and smashed a huge body, with muscular arms which helped her to stand again. Suzy looked up and found him, Soohyun. He stood in front of her and rubbed his chest, it might be hurt a little after that accident.

“Mianhae oppa… Jeongmal mianhae…” Suzy bowed in many times before Soohyun’s arms grabbed her shoulders.

“Just stop. It’s okay,” Soohyun smiled.

“You looked in a hurry, why?” Soohyun asked again, made Suzy tapped her forehead.

“I have to go oppa, mianhae,” Suzy bowed and ran fast to her apartment.

Tried to open the door hurriedly, suddenly Suzy fell the key down.

‘Oh My God… Please… I have to take that!’

She took the key, after took a deep breath for seconds, she opened the door. Her feet ran in rush to her room and took a small note which she put on the table beside her bed.

‘Okay, I have no time anymore,’

She looked at her watch once again. She had 30 minutes to arrive at Taecyeon’s hotel or her career as tour guide would be ending soon.

She ran again, locked the apartment and stuck after she looked at the man who stood in front of her. Kim Soohyun. He was standing there.

‘Gosh, does he waiting for me?’

Suzy starred at him, made him waved in her face.

“Are you okay?” He asked.

“AH! N-nee, oppa… I’m okay. What are you doing here?”

“Hmm… I think you need my help,” Soohyun grinned.

“So, where will you go today?” Soohyun asked once again.

“I need to go _____ Hotel. I’m late!” Suzy walked in worried.

“Okay, kajja!” Soohyun held her hand and ran to the parking area, to reach his motorcycle and took Suzy there.

**

 

Taecyeon, 9.30 AM

Taecyeon sat on the corner of his bed. He looked at his artwork once again. His design had to acceptable enough for this time. No one ever rejected his design before, but the newest client of his company was so different. He almost repaired the same things more than twice.

Taecyeon sighed.

‘What did I do here? I supposed to be not provoked this much,’

He thought. Yes, his only reason to be here is her. HER and nothing else, he didn’t need anything. He needed her badly.

‘Knock… Knock… Knock…’

Taecyeon sighed and stood, walked to his room’s door and opened it. He really wanted to close the door after looked at who was standing there.

Taecyeon walked in to his room again, he didn’t say anything. He didn’t want to. He didn’t want to talk to his tour guide.

Suzy, like she didn’t care at all, walked as she followed him entered his room. And she amazed because she never looked at the luxury room like that before. Taecyeon rolled his eyes as he realized that Suzy followed him behind.

“WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?!” Taecyeon yelled at her.

Suzy stopped her steps and looked at Taecyeon innocently, “Because you still opened the door, so I thought you let me in,”

“SURELY NOT,” Taecyeon grabbed her hand and pushed her to get out from his room.

“You should know that personal room is PRIVATE things,” Taecyeon said and shut the door.

“EH!!! We have to go now! We have to follow the itinerary!” Suzy said loudly in front of his room.

The door opened again. That time, Taecyeon showed in front of her with scratched head.

“What?” He said.

“What do you mean with what?” Suzy asked confusedly.

“What kind of itinerary?” He asked fretfully.

“Itinerary… I gave it to you yesterday, do you remember?”

Taecyeon scratched his head even more.

‘You didn’t give anything to me yesterday. You just talked on the way we were going to here,’

His mind thought once again. No he couldn’t remember anything about the itinerary or something like that.

“You didn’t give anything to me yesterday,” Taecyeon said.

Suzy used her shocked face and looked for her bag. She looked for anything which she put there. And that time, when she found the itinerary. One on her hand and one on her bag which supposed to be Taecyeon’s itinerary.

She face palmed herself and looked at Taecyeon’s starred. Taecyeon’s starred enough to make her dug her own grave.

“So-Sorry,” Suzy grinned at Taecyeon who looked at her like he wanted to eat her sooner or later.  “I thought I have given you this already, Mr.Ok,” She smiled sheepishly.

Taecyeon didn’t say anything. He just took the itinerary from her hand and read it carefully.

“I think I’m not going to join your itinerary,” He said calmly and gave the paper back to Suzy. Suzy opened .

‘You’re here to have a tour! Why did you come if you’re not?’

“We have to goooooooooo!” Suzy pulled Taecyeon’s hand, made him widened his eyes to Suzy.

“WE HAVE TO GOOOO! I need to be your tour guide to get money!” Suzy pouted.

Taecyeon sighed and finally said, “If you need money, I would give you whatever you want as much,”

Suzy pouted more and shook her head, “I want to bring you in Korea’s Romantic Tour!”

Taecyeon scratched his head.

“We can ignore the itinerary if you want and I can bring you anywhere you want. Do you have any place to visit?” She said and smiled brightly.

Taecyeon thought for minutes.

He knew what to do.

**



 

Author's Note : New chapter is up! And sorry for delay this chapter so much 

Thanks for subscribe and comment this story ^^

I hope you could be next, you !! ^^v

 

chapter 4 | status : done

words count : 976