Chapter 5

Infinitely Yours

 

Chapter


 

“Mr.Ok, where will you go?” Suzy asked as she followed him to the street, looked for the taxi.

“You have to promise me, I would follow your romantic tour or whatever you said before, but please take me to this place,” Taecyeon said in rush, tried to reached his coat’s pocket. In a seconds, he showed Suzy a piece of paper.

It was a note with an address written.

That small—with a milky skin—took a note and tried to read it.

“I know where it is,” Suzy smiled, made Taecyeon smiled too.

The first smile she could be able to see. She liked his smile.

“You know, Mr.Ok, the way you smile made your wrinkled disappear one by one,” Suzy giggled as she looked for the taxi for them.

“Please don’t use the same taxi like when you picked me up,” Suddenly Suzy could hear Taecyeon said with his deep voice, it was enough to make Suzy tilted her head toward Taecyeon.

“What’s wrong with the latest one?”

Taecyeon sighed and felt like he really wanted to run millions far away from this girl. Why did he so unlucky to meet her. And… she became his tour guide?

That time Taecyeon had to thank to her.  She followed his command. They wouldn’t use the Ilban (see chapther 1 to know what it is) anymore. That taxi had a better outside look and it made a sense for Taecyeon.

Suzy entered the taxi and sat on the back seat. “Let’s go, Mr.Ok,” She said while patted the seat beside her. Taecyeon took a look in the taxi and after made sure it was safe, he joined Suzy on the car.

“Aih… What’s that for?” Suzy asked when Taecyeon sat.

“Just… security checked,” Taecyeon answered fast and focused his eyes to the street.

“You should stop your serious action, Mr.Ok,” Suzy giggled as she took her iPod from her pocket, “You should try to hide the wrinkled in your face,” Suzy grinned to him.

Taecyeon quickly turned his head to Suzy, wanted the explanation for her words.

“I’m three years older than you, you have to be polite to me,” Taecyeon folded his arms.

The driver coughed, “ Eodiro mosilkka yo?” (English: Where are we going to go?) He asked a minute later, made both of Suzy and Taecyeon startled. They realized they were in the taxi.

“Here, sir,” Suzy gave him a piece of paper which given to her by Taecyeon before.

The driver looked at that paper, and nodded, told her that he understood.

“Whose house is that?” Suzy stooped her head and showed her face in Taecyeon’s eyes when he was enjoying his work. It made Taecyeon almost screamed and dropped his iPad.

“DON’T EVER TRY TO DO THAT AGAIN!” Taecyeon bulged at her, made her sat like before and just waved her hand, asked for forgiveness.

“What are both of you doing?” The driver suddenly asked after heard Taecyeon’s scream.

“A—ani… It just something unimportant,”

Taecyeon scratched his head, “Hey, what are you talking about with him?” He patted Suzy’s back, made her looked at him.

Suzy blinked, “Y—you… Don’t said to me that you don’t understand Korean,” Suzy talked quickly.

Taecyeon shrugged. “Sadly, I can’t understand Korean since I was born,”

“Ah, okay! And we’re going to Sam Apartment, do you know about that?” Suzy wanted to make sure that he was kidding her.‘If he know we are going to go there, it means he understand hangul’ She talked on her mind.

Taecyeon shrugged. “Sadly, I can’t understand Korean’s letter too,”

Suzy was about to ask another question, “It would be better if you shut your mouth,” Taecyeon cut her quickly. She almost couldn’t do anything.

**

 

Suzy and Taecyeon looked at the old building at Itaewon area. Based on her knowledge and the driver’s information, this building—which full of items being dried—was Sam Apartment. And this apartment was their destiny.

“Whose place is this?” Suzy still tried in that chance. Instead of answered her question, Taecyeon even ran to ferro-rusty stairs. Suzy could do nothing except followed him.

He looked at every single small board in left side of the room’s door. He looked for 25B. He looked for that and he could finish that. He just need the words from her and left. SOON.

Taecyeon quickly moved when he found the room. He stood there, wasn’t really sure because that room looked never treated well by the owner.

‘Does she really live here?’ He doubted.

Taecyeon took his deep breath. He had to ready to do it. He knocked the door. No answer. He knocked once again. He knocked harder, still no answer.

‘Please’ He closed his eyes and knocked the door once again, only to find an old woman—her age was about 60 years old—who looked not really nice. Taecyeon gulped and with all her strength, he asked,

“Is this Lee Ji Eun’s house?”

That woman looked at Taecyeon and Suzy like they were thief. She looked at them once again like she could them only with her sight.

Nuguya?” She said curtly and continued, “Nan yeong-eo anhabnida!” (English: ‘Who is that? I can’t speak in English!’)

It was enough to repel Taecyeon. He couldn’t understand what she was saying. Suddenly like a hero, Suzy came to safe him. She stood in front of that woman and said in her Korean,

Hokshi yeogi ga… Lee Ji Eun-ssi jibieyo?” (English: ‘Is this Lee Ji Eun’s house?’)

‘She could be useful for this time’ Taecyeon said to himself.

Nugu? Yeogin nae jibiya, museum siriya!” (English: ‘Who? What do you talk about? This is my house!’)

And BAM! The door closed. It left Suzy with her angry face. Suzy turned her looked at Taecyeon’s shocked face.

“She said that it wasn’t Lee Ji Eun’s house,” Suzy explained.

They were standing there for thirty minutes. Suzy sighed. ‘What did he plan to do?’ Suzy looked at Taecyeon’s face again. He was so calm. Suddenly someone appear from the stair and walked to them closer and closer. Suzy had an idea, she walked fast to that guy.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” Suzy greeted, made him stopped his steps. Taecyeon was looking, still from his stood place.

“Annyeonghaseyo! Sorry, Do I know you?” He asked friendly.

Suzy shook her head, “No. That’s why I wanted to know your name,” Suzy said.

“I’m Jang Wooyoung, nice to meet you. Could you tell me who you are?”

Suzy bowed her body and said, “My name is Bae Suzy. Nice to meet you too,” Suzy didn’t want to waste their time so she decided to ask directly,

“Have you ever seen a girl named Lee Ji Eun around this apartment?” Suzy asked.

“AH!” Wooyoung looked behind and found Taecyeon, “He must be Taecyeon, that man,” Wooyoung talked to Suzy who just nodded as the answer.

‘Wait… why did he know about Taecyeon?’

“Jieun-ssi has moved. She wasn’t longer live here anymore,” Wooyoung quickly said. “And she would married soon,” He added.

Suzy could feel her face turned to pale. It wasn’t something good. Taecyeon would cry after he heard about that. Suzy could feel that situation was really well-known for her.

Girlfriend ended their relationship.

The guy ran to her to get her back, and she is married already.

Suzy walked slowly to Taecyeon while Wooyoung passed both of them already, looked like he wanted to go to his apartment.

“He… said… she was move. He… said… that girl… would…” Suzy gulped and Taecyeon looked at her, asked for continued her sentence.

“He said that girl would marry, soon,” Suzy shut her eyes off and opened it again to look Taecyeon’s expression.

But she found nothing.

It was only his usual face one of his flat, without any expressions.

“You… aren’t sad?” Suzy asked carefully.

“I knew it already,” Taecyeon quickly answered as he walked to the stairs. Suzy was stuck at the moment. She never looked that kind of guy before.

Lee Ji Eun could be her ex and he didn’t cry—or kneeled down—or maybe jumped to Han river—he just liked usual. And after she realized about that, Taecyeon left her stood alone there. She chased him.

“Hey,” She pulled her hand, “Don’t leave me, I will follow you,”

Taecyeon scratched his head, “I’m going to look for Lee Ji Eun, you don’t need to follow me,” He said coldly.

“YAH! I’m responsible! I will follow you! It includes my job!”

Taecyeon sighed. ‘Whatever she likes,’

**

 

“AHHHH! SO COLD!” Suzy hugged her knee. She never expected she would down the road in almost-evening. They have walked for more than one day—she never did that before.

“Let’s just go home,” Suzy pouted and pulled Taecyeon’s arms, acted childish in front of him because she couldn’t fight the winter anymore. It was so cold. The temperature was about -6 Celsius degree. While everybody was on their home to warm their selves, Suzy had to be here and felt the cold.

Taecyeon sighed.

“You’re the one who asked for this, aren’t you?” He said, tried to stop Suzy’s childish-act.

Suzy pouted, “It was so cold. Let’s continue tomorrow, arraseo?” Suzy said.

“Just go home and I will look for her address by myself,” Taecyeon said as he started to walk again.

“Aigoooo! Don’t you know that Korea is large! Impossible to look for her only in one night, we need more that one week!” Suzy continued, “And you have no other information about her! How could you find her then?”

Taecyeon kept silent.

Suzy was really annoyed. She ruined his plan. She ruined his mood. And without he knew, Suzy has stopped a taxi.

“Come on! It’s really cold!” Suzy waved to Taecyeon who just stood on his place.

‘Seriously, I need to get rid of this girl first before I find Jieun’

**

 


Author's Note : kinda in rush to write this chapter. Mianhae -bows-

Thanks once again to all who support me! And yes, this FF need your support too, you!

Please shout your mind after read this story 

 

 

chapter 5 | status : done

words count : 1,649