Chapter 3

Infinitely Yours


 

 


 

Soohyun sat on his desk. He has spent 3 hours to think about his past time which he spent together with Suzy in Gwangju, their homeland. He breath on the empty air and extended his hand, as he held the frame on the corner of the table. He brought his memories back after he thought about it many times, many times until that stupid question asked to him.

 

He was on his office room and tried to finish his work when Fei knocked the door, asked for more access to his office room. After they did pleasant to each other, Fei asked him suddenly.

“Do you love my sister?”

He smiled, tried to face it. So many people have asked him before, he always succeed to hide it. His truly feeling, that he always tried to ignore.

“Of course I love my sister,” Soohyun answered.

“Just think about that, you love her as sister or more,”

“What do you mean?” He asked, tried to sound fine.

“You know what I mean,”

And with no time, Fei already left him. Alone.

 

He looked at the other photo on the backside, their photo with their house as the background.

He was 10 years old and Suzy 7 years old.

The sun was shining so brightly. It was summer, the time for everybody to have a vacation. So did Soohyun and Suzy. They were walking together to the park. Soohyun was the only friend of Suzy. She knew it well. She couldn’t talk to anyone except Soohyun. In their village, she was the only girl who left at home while the other played. She would be the only one who locked herself in her room because she didn’t want to talk to other people.

Soohyun, in the other hand, was the friendly and a charming person. He was quite famous among the people in their homeland. His family lived next to Suzy’s family house. For that, he tried to greet Suzy whenever they met each other but Suzy was the same. Until something happened on the Spring. The first time Soohyun could see Suzy’s smile because of the voice that made by his guitar. A simple melody, but Suzy liked it.

From that time, they were a friend. They shared everything. They shared laugh, tears, and everything.

 

He was thirteen and Suzy was tenth

“Oppa, what are you doing here? Why didn’t you go to your class?” Suzy asked, surprised him who slept on their school’s backyard. Suzy knew to be here was really fun. They could sniff a clear air. They could see the trees were growing.

“Engg…. I was so lazy, how could you find me?” Soohyun woke up and sat closer to Suzy.

“It’s just my feeling,” Suzy grinned.

“Good dongsaeng I have!” Soohyun patted her head.

“You treat me like pet!” Suzy pouted.

Soohyun giggled and looked at Suzy’s eyes. He really wanted to protect the girl in front of him.

“Promise me you could be my dongsaeng forever, arraseo?” Soohyun asked.

Suzy turned her face to Soohyun, smiled and nodded.

“And you have to promise me you’ll be my oppa forever!”

Suzy gave her pinky to Soohyun, asked him with her eyes to hitch his pinky to hers.

“Okay. I, Kim Soohyun, will always be your oppa to protect you!” Soohyun hitched her pinky to Suzy’s as Suzy laughed.

 

He was nineteen and Suzy was sixteen

He has graduated and planned to go to Seoul to continued his study. It was the hardest time for him. He couldn’t leave Suzy alone. He would miss her badly. But he had to go. It was his decision, after talked to Fei, who would go to Seoul with him, Suzy’s sister.

He could see Suzy’s misty eyes when she accompanied him and Fei to the terminal and waved when they were going to leave her.

Soohyun realized he couldn’t always go to his home town to see Suzy. He spent his time, his day as he realized an empty space on his heart became bigger and bigger from time to time. He noticed it. His heart missed Suzy so bad. He tried to always contact her. He tried to always take care of her.

 

But one day when he was going older by age, he realized he couldn’t stay as an oppa anymore. Without he noticed it, that feeling grew deeper already.  He has lived for many years with his unspeakable love. He couldn’t break his promise with Suzy.

He could watch her. He could take care of her. He could be the one who knew about her problem. But he couldn’t say anything about love and the stuffs. They have promised each other. He could break it. He just acted and showed his love day to day. Until one day someone else noticed it, Fei.

He couldn’t say no. He loved her. For more than ten years.

**

 


Author's Note : Welcome to my new subbies! Thanks for your support. I will make chapter 4 & 5 tomorrow if possible. 

I can't use my laptop for long time since I have to concentrate to my study.

Please, you! You should comment and subscribe, it's so precious to me :)

hope you like this revised chapter

 

chapter 3 | status : done

words count : 821