Chapter 1

Infinitely Yours

 

 


 

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

Memory went back in every corner of his brain.

“You have to ask her, Taec. You can’t live like this,” Nickhun said while walked closer to Taecyeon’s desk. Gave him a very deep-look. He folded his hand because of the stupid action from his friend. Taecyeon always did the stupid things if It was about love!

“Why? It ends. IT HAS ALREADY END!” Taecyeon looked back at Nichkhun’s eyes. He couldn’t believe it. What was Nichkhun say couldn’t accept by his mind. He would never fly to Seoul only for someone who decided to leave him.

“You said that again. But look at yourself, Taec. You wait for her call every day. You hope everything will be back. And you silently drop tears when you think about her,” Nichkhun said and sarcastically looked at his best friend. Taecyeon widened his eyes when the last word glided from Nichkhun’s mouth. It was true. And he couldn’t say anything.

“I don’t know anything about Korea. I don’t know where does she live and I don’t know it what would her reaction when she knows I am there for her,” Taecyeon said with a very deep voice he had.

Nichkhun looked at his friend once again, shook his head. Nichkhun looked at Taecyeon deeply and touched Taecyeon’s shoulder. He tried to clear his throat to talk clearly.

“Look, I’ve told your dad about this. We’ve bought a ticket to Seoul for you. And…a special tour guide to accompany you when you’re there,” Nichkhun smirked while walked out from Taecyeon’s room.

Taecyeon was surprise. He couldn’t move anywhere.  Nichkhun…you’re so something

**

 

Taecyeon felt so nervous when he pulled his suitcase and entered the immigration check. It was Taecyeon’s first time to visit Korea. Taecyeon spent his childhood time and grew up at United States. Taecyeon never learnt about Korea before. Never. Even for a little.

Here he was. He sat on the waiting lobby of Incheon Airport. In minutes later, he walked out from the Airport and searched the person who had asked by Nichkhun to pick him up. Taecyeon widened his eyes when he found his name tag.

It was bringing by a cute girl, aged about 17-18, he thought. How Nichkhun asked this girl to be his guide at Korea? Taecyeon pulled his coat to cover his body as he looked at the girl beside him. So what would she do in the next? Taecyeon looked at her carefully from head to toe. She looked so weird. The temperature was about -2 Celsius degree but the girl beside him only wore a sneaker, a thin sweater and mini skirt.

“Mr.Ok, do you want to go to your hotel already? Or maybe you want to have your lunch first?” She smiled. Made Taecyeon scratched his head, she hasn’t tell me anything about her yet!

Like she knew about Taecyeon’s mind, she looked at Taecyeon and said, “Ah…Sorry Mr. Ok, I forgot something. Annyeong haseyo! My name is Bae Suzy, and I am your tour guide when you stay here. Welcome to Korea,” She said and bowed her body 45 degree in front of Taecyeon. Taecyeon was face palming himself.

Before Taecyeon introduced himself back, Suzy walked before him already. Taecyeon sighed but he walked behind her. As he stepped closer, Suzy suddenly stopped in front of Ilban (*general taxi in Korea). Taecyeon scratched his head. It wasn’t the thing that he expected before. That taxi looked so…general, it didn’t look like the one which he used every day.

He was so lazy to complain about the taxi so he decided to follow Suzy as she entered the taxi.

**

 

Taecyeon noticed if his phone was vibrating in his pocket. He quickly took it out and looked at the phone’s screen. He had one new e-mail notification. Taecyeon opened it and sighed.

 

Nichkhun Horvejkul

To : [email protected]

I missed a thing when you left. I’ve attached some files to be done. Remember, you have 7 days only to finish it. Good luck there ;)

 

“He is kidding me!” Taecyeon sighed after opened the e-mail. He couldn’t believe Nichkhun would send him a job in his short vacation—well, maybe it wasn’t. But, he supposed to be free.  

Taecyeon looked that e-mail once again, hope it would change or might disappear. But it didn’t. Taecyeon took a deep breath. He was on his way to reach his hotel, but Nichkhun sent this file already. Sometimes he couldn’t believe his assistant—and also his only friend—could try to kill him even from long distance. Nichkhun was such of expert in tormented people, include his boss, he thought.

Taecyeon took his iPad from his briefcase. He was opening attached of his e-mail when he felt a soft, thin, and fall hair tickled his arm, he realized it was Suzy. Suzy was impressing by the design—building design—in Taecyeon’s iPad.

“THAT’S GREAT!” Suzy impressed, made Taecyeon pulled his iPad away from her. “Are you an architect?”

Taecyeon didn’t answer the question, moved his seat quickly. Suzy looked at him with her bright eyes, wanted to know the answer. It was her bad habit, always wanted to know anything about her friend. Maybe he wasn’t her friend, but at least she was his tour guide.

Taecyeon sighed once again. He wasn’t in mood to tell anything about him to that girl. The weird girl who was using thin sweater in -2 Celsius degree, it was totally weird for Taecyeon. Besides, she couldn’t stop talk even for a seconds, she also listened to weird song which she called ‘k-pop’.

Taecyeon looked at Suzy once again. She was listening to her iPod again. He smiled and worked on his job again. Imagined some random thing to get a better design than the first one which sent to him by Nichkhun

**

 

The taxi stopped in front of a big, yet classy Hotel in downtown of Seoul. Taecyeon paid the tax while Suzy waited him in front of the Hotel entrance. When Taecyeon wanted to go and left the taxi, the driver called him. Taecyeon looked toward him and scratched his head. ‘What else?

“저기요, 뒷자석에 뭐 두고 하셨는데요?” (Romanization : ‘Jeogiyo, dwisjaseog-e mwo dugo hasyeossneundeyo?English : You left something on the back seat, sir. Is that yours?’) The driver talked in Korean. Taecyeon scratched his head once more. He didn’t get what the driver was saying. Taecyeon looked behind him, searched where Suzy was. But she wasn’t there. She was buying some drink. The driver sighed because Taecyeon didn’t response him. 

The driver looked at back seat and took a small, plated paper. It looked like Identity Card. The driver gave it to him, and looked at Taecyeon with an eyes that looked like told him ‘It must be your property’

Taecyeon took it. And the driver left him slowly. Taecyeon looked at the card which in his hand. He widened his eyes and walked to Suzy. Suzy looked at Taecyeon’s stared and waved her hands in air. She tried to make Taecyeon stopped look at her like that.

“Is it true if you were born in 1987?” He asked, raised his eyebrow. Suzy nodded.

‘Finally he asked something to me’ Suzy said while sipped her warm coffee.

“You have to stop to act like a 17-year-girl,” He said coldly. He passed Suzy who looked at him with face palm.

“I act like my age! And, nothing is wrong about that!” Suzy turned her body and chased Taecyeon.

“You’re just three years younger than me. That’s wrong with act. Like. Teenager. You’re Twenty-Five-Years-Old,” Taecyeon said while talked to receptionist. Taecyeon finished his business and took the key of his room. With a little help from the bell boy, he was about to go to his room.

“Are you really Twenty-Eight years old?” Suzy shouted. Taecyeon stopped his step.

He turned his head angrily, “Stop. Act. Like. That! Stop to annoyed me,”

“But—Are you really 3 years older than me?” Suzy asked once again. She couldn’t believe it. He nodded.

“You look like about 30 years old above!” Suzy shouted again. Taecyeon shrugged and walked again. Taecyeon was thinking why she could be so annoyed. She annoyed him at taxi. She annoyed him at Airport. And she annoyed him at Hotel, publicly.

“WAIT! AHHHHH!” Suzy screamed. Her ankle was stumbled. Suzy fell down and flushed her warm coffee—to Taecyeon’s tux.

Suzy widened her eyes. She smothered his mouth while looked at the floor. It was spilling with the coffee. Taecyeon could feel his tux was absorbing the coffee. He looked down and tried to ignore the other’s people sight.

He sighed and kneeled down.

“I warn you, stop act childish. And stop annoyed me,” Suzy grinned. She couldn’t do anything.

**

 


author's note : I changed the whole of the story. Sorry, but it was because I wasn't satisfied with the first one. Hope you still supporting me here :) I'll try to update the next chapter. Thanks for the subbies :3

 

chapter 1 | status : done

words count : 1,580