Chapter 11

Infinitely Yours

 

Chapter 11 


 

“Where are we going to go?”

Taecyeon paid attention to Suzy who was entering the yellow bus. They were in front of Dongguk University, transit the bus, which commanded by Suzy.

Suzy took her seat in the middle row, while Taecyeon sat on the opposite row of hers, exactly beside the window. Suzy quickly moved beside Taecyeon’s seat.

“I have decided,” Suzy searched for something at her bag. “As long as you are here, I will bring you to enjoy Seoul, The Soul of Asia! And it’s my special tour,”

Taecyeon scratched his forehead. “Tour…? What kind of tour?”

“Romantic Tour of Korea…!” Suzy said cheerfully, trying to change the dark atmosphere between them, showing her Instax. Taecyeon only gave her flat expression. The tour’s name was fool, just like the owner.

Taecyeon ignored the idea, turned his view out of the window. “You don’t need to do that. It’ll bother you.”

Aniya,I want to do that.” Suzy said while captured Taecyeon’s flat expression through her instax. “I would be happy to show you how romantic Korea!”

Like usually, Taecyeon took his deep breath to respond her. That time, Suzy paid attention.

“You’re so…” Suzy’s word made Taecyeon glanced at her. “Emotionless.”

Taecyeon snorted. “It isn’t the new thing.”

“I just realized.” Suzy took her Journal Notebook, which claimed as Taecyeon’s story when he was at Korea, sticking the picture was just taken. She wrote ‘Emotionless’ as the note. “When you’re upset, you sighed. When you’re happy, you just draw a little smile on your face.”

Taecyeon scratched more. “When did you look at my happy face?”

“When you look at Jieun?” Suzy returned her journal. “Oh, when you look at your job too, the first meeting.”

Taecyeon stuck his eyes at Suzy. Before that time, Taecyeon never thought about himself, but the girl beside him successfully conclude his personality very well for him. And they just knew each other for a few days. And their relationship wasn’t good at all.

“When someone stole your wallet that time, I think you would bark at me.” Suzy looked back at Taecyeon, reflex made Taecyeon looked at the other point. “But you just stayed calm. If I were you, I would be panic...”

Taecyeon looked at the building, he stuck at day dreaming. He knew he wasn’t good at express his feeling. That’s why everybody called him a robot. No matter how happy or sad it was, he would never lose his control. He always controlled himself well, exactly like a robot with dictated programs.

And the bus entered the different place. The high building turned into the trees.

“Yeah! Finally, we get it!” Suzy said happily when the bus stopped.

Taecyeon, confusedly looked around him. “Where are we?”

Suzy grinned. “N Seoul Tour, Namsan! Let’s start our Romantic Tour of Korea here!”

Suzy held Taecyeon’s arm to get out from the bus. Even though Taecyeon was so lazy to follow her, Taecyeon decided to still follow her. He didn’t have many good options left. His wallet was lost. His passport was lost. He had checked out from the hotel, no money left. No connection left. Suzy was the only thing that he had that time. For this time, he would believe this girl.

FOR THIS TIME.

**

 

Taecyeon slightly opened his mouth when he looked something in front of him. He thought he got a nightmare when he found thousand—or maybe about million—padlock attached surround the porch railing which connected to N Seoul Tower. And Taecyeon could see some couples held padlock and attached it on the wire.

“What are they doing?” Taecyeon mumbled, shook his head while Suzy waved at him from meters away.

He was looking around, stepped his feet closer to Suzy. He thought that place was only a communication and observation tower with few of restaurants inside. But in the fact, it was so different. He felt like he was in the wonderland, with Suzy as the rabbit.

Thousands padlock piled up with a variation colors, shapes, and sizes attached on the wire, surrounded this terrace. It made Taecyeon amazed when he looked at the padlocks, a lot people from the other country wrote there too.

“We called it love padlocks.” Suzy explained, made Taecyeon scratched his forehead. “Koreans believe, most of them are couples, if they write a message on the padlock, attach it here and throw the key, their love will be locked like the padlock.”

“Foolish…”Taecyeon commented.

Suzy nodded. “I knew it will be your response, Mr. Ok. But for them, it’s romantic.”

“This place also well-known because many drama, film, or variety show using this place as their set.” Suzy continued, made Taecyeon looked at her again. “This place also one of the most famous place between the tourists, like you.”

Taecyeon sighed. It wasn’t something he wished for. He was here because of Suzy. Suzy then took out her purse. “Please wait me here, Mr. Ok.”

Taecyeon scratched his head and let her went to souvenirs shop. Then he looked at Seoul from his place. He could see the beautidul Han River wheezed behind the high buildings and trees. Seoul’s gray sky reminded him about his own feeling. He wasn’t sure why he was here. The place where he could see many romantic things—just like something they called love padlock—he was here when he was broken heart.

Taecyeon turned his head when he felt someone patted his back. Suzy was standing after him. Shake two pink padlocks with heart-shaped with her big grin.

“Let’s write a message for each other behind the padlocks!” Suzy took a marker from her bag and wrote their name on the other side of padlocks, then gave the one with ‘Taecyeon’ name to Taecyeon.

“You first, please.” Taecyeon said. He needed to run away from that foolish ritual. He needed to throw it away when Suzy didn’t look at him.

“Okay.” Suzy wrote something at her padlock. After she finished, she gave the marker to Taecyeon. “Your turn…!”

Taecyeon rolled his eyes after he held the marker. He really wanted to throw the padlock, but finally he wrote something there.

Suzy tried to look at Taecyeon’s padlock. “What do you write there?”

“Done.” Taecyeon gave his padlock to Suzy.

“Attached it by yourself, I want to take a picture,” Suzy walked from him.

**

 

“Mr. Ok! Right here!” Suzy waved her hands then tied her padlock on the fence. Taecyeon looked at that place. Like he was lost his mind, he tied his padlock there, while Suzy captured his photo.

“Then?” He asked. He scratched his head when he read Suzy’s message on her padlock.

Hwaiting, Mr. Ok! You will find a better girl~

“And then throw the key away!” Suzy said while took the padlock’s picture.

Taecyeon confusedly looked at the key. “Throw it?”

“Yes, throw it there.” Suzy pointed something in front of her

Taecyeon nodded, and suddenly looked at yellow board, with announce ‘DO NOT THROW YOUR KEY AWAY’ not that far from his place.

“Can you tell me what does it mean?” He asked while pointed the yellow board.

Suzy grinned. “Ignore it. Just throw it there.”

Taecyeon felt like he was crazy. He threw the key away. It was the foolish thing he ever did. He didn’t know why, maybe the girl beside him was the one with a dangerous virus. And her virus affected him already.

Minutes later, Suzy wrote on her journal again. Taecyeon took a deep breath.

**


 

A/N : Double chaptered~ What do you think guys? And yeah, another silly chapter here and there. Just wait what will happened, okay?
Sorry for the silly diction haha. Mind to help me? Just comment and share your mind, thank you ~