02

Starent High School Host Club: Boyfriend style ♡

 

       

                “So first off, you have to buy the following items for us.” Donghyun handed you a slip of paper with his neat handwriting on it. He then handed you a couple of bills. “Here’s the money to pay for it. Now hurry on.” He ushered you out of the club’s door and you huffed in your spot.

                “Annoying self centered rich brats.” You muttered and stalked off to the school’s store. 15 minutes later, you arrived back to the club room. You opened it and walked in. Minwoo was off in the corner of the room eating more sweets. You noted that he looked very child-like with his innocent looking eyes. He caught your gaze in mid-bite and waved eagerly at you.

                “HI JOOHYUN HYUUUUNG!” He yelled out with cake still in his mouth. How he managed to scream without any food falling out was a mystery to you. You uncertainly waved back. Hyunseong looked from Minwoo to you and gave you a short nod of his head, indicating that he acknowledged your presence. You lifted your bag up higher in arms and walked over to Donghyun.

                “You’re back. That was quick. Place the bags on the table over there.” He gestured to a table behind him and you did what you were told to do. You rotated your head a bit and went over to stand next to Donghyun once again.

“Kyahh! Kwangmin and Youngmin are so cute!”

“This is like story coming to life!”

                Some girls squealed near the duo.

                “Haha, I remember a time when Kwangmin was so scared of thunderstorms that he had to sleep with me that night.” Youngmin giggled. Kwangmin looked down at his lap, flustered at his brother’s sudden change of subject.

                “Y-yah Youngmin, I thought you said that you weren’t going tell that story to anyone.” He whined softly. The older of the twins turned his head and smiled at him.

                “But you were so cute, I couldn’t resist.” He held the younger’s chin up to face him. “I’m sorry Minnie.” The girls squealed again and one even fainted in her seat. You stared dumbfounded at the reactions and at the service the twins provided. Donghyun noticed you looking.

                “Apparently, some girls like that kind of hosts. Twin brothers having a forbidden love for each other. They bring in a lot of female customers.” He raised his glasses a bit higher up his nose. Donghyun raised a finger to point to Minwoo and Hyunseong. “And that is complicated relationship. They don’t share any intimate relations but their feelings are mutual. I presume that you know their names?” He looked expectantly at you. You quickly nodded.

                “Minwoo and Hyunseong.” “And the twins?” “Youngmin and…….Kwangmin?” Donghyun tapped the screen a couple more times.

                “Correct. How about mine?” You snapped your fingers. “Donghyun!” He turned around and pointed to the brunette. “How about that person?” You furrowed your eyebrows. A fuzzy image of the male introducing himself popped into your head but you couldn’t get a grasp on what he said his name was.

                “Jangmin? No…Jongmin. It was something –min.” Donghyun shook his head. “It’s Jeongmin. Get it right. He’d be disappointed if you called him by the wrong name.”

                “And right I will be!” An annoying familiar voice spoke up. “Commoner Joohyun! What have you bought for us there?” Jeongmin asked with a high pitched voice. You went over to the bags and slowly took everything out.

                “Ehm…biscuits, cake, candies, coffee, pocky---“ “WAIT!” Jeongmin stopped you and reached over to grab the coffee that you bought. “Is this the commoner’s coffee where it’s already grinded for you?” Gasps were heard all around. You nodded once. “I must try this!” Even louder gasps. “I, Lee Jeongmin, shall drink this!” And that was when people started applauding him. You glanced around. Why the claps?

                “Okay Joohyun! Please prepare this coffee for us!” He shouted. You sighed and ran your fingers through your hair.

                “Yeah yeah…” You picked up the coffee pack and headed towards the tables near the windows.

                “Jeongmin oppa, you shouldn’t force yourself to drink those. You wouldn’t even be able to stomach that crap.” A girl’s voice murmured. You stopped and looked at the girl who was sitting next to Jeongmin earlier. She saw you looking and smiled. “Oh I was just talking to myself. Do carry on.” She stood up and walked out of the doors. You continued to look at her until she left the room. Weird students here.