06

Starent High School Host Club: Boyfriend style ♡

 

               

 

                “…and so you have to add the red pepper paste on top after that. Then let it be for about a day or two.” You explained as you wrote it down on a piece of paper. You were currently teaching some girls how to make homemade kimchi, something you always did at home for your dad and yourself. The girls all oo-ed at the same time.

                “Wah…so that’s how you make it…..my personal chef always made it for me so I never found out how to do it.” One girl said and some of the girls nodded in empathy. “It seems tough though…” You smiled and slid the paper over to the girls.

                “It isn’t actually! But if you want, we can make some together sometime!” Your eyes turned into cute crescents again. At that moment, Donghyun walked swiftly over to you. You looked up and grinned.

                “What’s up?” Donghyun looked down at you. “Someone has requested for you. Follow me Joohyun.” You glanced apologetically at the girls and stood up, following him to wherever the customer was. “Over here.” To your surprise, the girl who apparently disliked you was sitting in that very spot. She was calmly sipping on tea. You sat down across from her with a perplexed look on your face.

                “Oh hello…” She sat her tea cup down. “Hello, how do you do. I haven’t introduced myself properly yet. I’m Son Naeun.” You friendly smiled.

                “Annyeonghaseyo! Joohyun imnida!” You chirped and took out your right hand to shake hers. Naeun glanced displeasingly at your out-stretched hand. Your smiled dropped a bit but you still tried your best to smile as brightly as you could. “Thank you for requesting for me!” You sat down on the seat across from her. Naeun clicked her tongue.

                “What does he even see in you…” She muttered. You blinked a couple of times.

                “Excuse me?”

                “……Who do you think you are? You’re only a student who got into Starent Academy because of a scholarship. It doesn’t change the fact that you’re nothing but a commoner.” Naeun sneered, her face twisting into a look of disgust. She continued on. “I mean look at you, you’re trash compared to Jeongmin oppa.” You scrunched your eyebrows together at her words. They were hateful and offended you but one single word flashed through your mind. Jealousy. Naeun scoffed again and flipped her hair back. “Why don’t you just go back to your poor life you commoner.”

                “You’re jealous aren’t you.” The words came out of your mouth, your blank face showed nothing. Naeun was taken aback by your sudden choice of words. She stuttered. “W-w-what are you talking a-about?! Jealous? Of you? Pul~eez.”

                “You’re jealous that Jeongmin spends more time with me than you.” Her face became bright red and you could almost imagine steam coming out of her ears. She abruptly stood up in anger while you calming sat, looking up as she yelled.

                “HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO ME.” She fumed and quickly took the tea pot that was on the middle of the table. Naeun glared at you before raising the pot and throwing the tea towards your direction. You shut your eyes, watching for the impact of the liquid to hit you. Someone jumped in front of you and hugged you tightly. A few drops of tea landed on your cheeks but mostly on your clothes. Naeun gaped at the savior with large eyes.

                “J-Jeongmin o…ppa.” She whispered. Jeongmin removed his arms from you and looked at Naeun with a smile pasted on his face. Naeun calmed down a little.

                “Naeun…….princess.” He smiled and walked a step towards her. She smiled back, happy that he was leaving you for her. Jeongmin walked closer now about an arm length away from her. “You’re beautiful.”

                “Oppa………” She raised her hands up to her cheeks bashfully. “Oppa you’re all wet! I am so sorry! I meant to hit the commoner, not you!” Naeun reached for a handkerchief from her pocket but Jeongmin stopped her.

                “I don’t need it……Son Naeun, you’re gorgeous. A princess worthy of a prince.” Naeun swelled with pride and joy. He reached out to her……but then pulled it back just as quickly. “But you’re such a .” Her face fell.

                “W-what?!” Jeongmin turned back to you who was staring at the scene. Naeun began to walk towards him but then twins held her back by her shoulders.

                “So you hate Joohyun hyung huh?” They spoke in sync. Then they both sighed and released their hold on Naeun. “ now, always.” Liquid dripped down her head as Youngmin poured a cup of tea over her. Kwangmin flung some napkins in her way. They dropped sadly to the ground where he stepped on him. “Revenge is a too.” Kwangmin smirked. Naeun’s mouth was opening in outraged. She let out a shriek and ran out the host door, tripping in her heels a couple of times.

                “I HATE YOU JEONGMIN OPPA!” She wailed. Everyone in the host club looked at her as she left. Minwoo bounced over to you.

                “Hey hyung, you alright?” He asked. You nodded in reply. Hyunseong gently grabbed onto your wrist and pulled you up.

                “We’ll get you a new set of clothes to change into.” He spoke. You blinked once.

                “Oh……he speaks.” Hyunseong peered amusingly at you and the twins giggled.

                “Go change now Joohuyn.” Donghyun handed bag to you. You glanced down and ruffled through the bag a bit. “The changing room is over there to the left.” You looked towards the direction he was pointing at and silently walked there.

                15 minutes passed quickly. Jeongmin sat up in annoyance. What was taking him so long? Does he need help or something? He pondered. He walked to the dressing room and pulled open the curtains.

                “Hey Joohyun, what’s taking you so lo—“He began but then trailed off. You were holding onto your blazer and wearing the school skirt and a shirt which was only half ed, revealing the pink tank top you wore underneath. You didn’t notice that he had walked in while you were still changing. Quickly covering your top, you yelled.

                “YAAAAAH! GET OUT.” And with that, Jeongmin fainted.