11

Starent High School Host Club: Boyfriend style ♡

 

You sighed again as you watched the other members interact with the girls. I'm so bored ran through your mind a couple of times as you sat in the same spot for nearly an hour. It was a surprise to you that you hadn't fainted of a heat wave yet. Your body was never good under the sun. You glanced up at the sun while wearing the tinted sunglasses Hyunseong had lent you earlier. The sunlight felt warm against your cheeks and you smiled slightly enjoying the cool breezes that blew in from the waters.

"Ah...this feels nice." You muttered to no one in particular. Near you, some girls swooned over your blissful state. 

 

"Aw look at Joohyun oppa. He's so cute!"

"Oh how I would give a million dollars for his thoughts."

 

Jeongmin picked up a conch shell sitting on the sand. He pouted.

"Why is she so popular with the ladies?" He looked down the shell in his hands then back up to you, to the shell then to you again. An idea popped into his head and he beamed proudly. Jeongmin sprinted to you and you were startled at his appearance. The boy was smiling so widely that you couldn't help but smile a little too. "Joohyun ah! Look at this awesome conch shell I found!" He exclaimed while showing you his find. All of a sudden, a bug popped out of the opening. Jeongmin's mouth gaped open and he let out a shriek, as did the girls gathered around the two.

 

"CEN-"

"-TI-"

"-PEDE?!"

 

As if in sync, everyone screamed and ran in the opposite direction. You cocked your head to the side and frowned. Have they never gotten rid of a bug themselves? Have they ever seen a bug live for that matter? You wondered as you stood up. You took the shell from Jeongmin and reached your fingers out to grab the centipede with your thumb and index finger. You quietly chucked it into the nearby bushes to your right and dusted the sand off your hands. You were use to getting rid of bugs yourself, this was a clinch. Most of the girls had stopped running away and had begun walking towards you. Kwangmin and Youngmin each slung an arm over your shoulder. The older of the twins tsked and shook his head.

"I don't take you for a bug lover but how can you just throw a bug like that? You know I'm pretty sure normal girls just scrambled away." You rolled your eye slightly.

"You just read too much shoujo manga and hang around with rich girls too much." You said sympathetically as you patted his shoulder and walked away. The twins stared as you walked away only to be smothered by girls who admired and adored your 'bravery' and 'courage'. 

"She's not scared of bugs eh?" The younger twin mused amusingly. Youngmin turned to Kwangmin with a mischievous glint in his eyes as Kwangmin turned to do the same. In unison, both of them grinned wickedly. "Fun." They spotted Jeongmin and Minwoo talking with Hyunseong not too far away and walked to the king.  "Hey hyung, wanna play a game?" Jeongmin would be lying if he said that he wasn't afraid. After all, games introduced by the twins were never a good thing. He had learned it the hard way.

"What...kind of game?" Jeongmin replied with caution. Youngmin let out a sly smirk.

"It's easy. Find out Joohyun's weakness by the end of the day." The oldest of the three bit his bottom lip.

"That sounds really mean though..." From behind him, someone spoke up.

"I want to join too!" Minwoo chirped happily while tolling a dazed Hyunseong by the arm. Jeongmin stubbornly crossed his arms.

"It's mean and I'm not joining." The twins smirked in unison.

"Oh fine then. Of course, Joohyun would only tell her weakness to people she's close to right Youngmin hyung?" Kwangmin grinned somewhat evilly. His twin nodded.

"Why yes my dear brother. After all, Jeongmin hyung isn't close to her at all." Youngmin drawled out and began walking away with Kwangmin. That got Jeongmin to snap.

"WAIT! I'll join!" The twins both knew what nerve to strike to get the king to do what they want. They both turned around and grinned broadly. "We knew you'll come about soon enough!" Donghyun trotted over and raised an envelope in the air.

"I have pictures of Joohyun in junior high, first and second year in high school. Thought that this might be a good prize." Eyes lit up at the prize and thoughts were set.

"Remember, by the end of the day. The game starts...now!"