09

Starent High School Host Club: Boyfriend style ♡

                “Welcome to the Host Club’s fashion walk!” Donghyun spoke through the mike. The girls (and guys) roared in approval. It was also because the male had taken off his glasses and had replaced them with chocolate brown contacts which made girls (and guys) swoon over his ‘deep’ gaze. “I am your host for today. Our theme for this show is casual and chic.” He gestured down at his outfit which the audience eagerly glanced at. “These clothes were made by La Vanda Shineé.” Somewhere near the front of the audience, five boys stood up and bowed proudly. “Visit their club room in room 2-A. We will be starting the show now!”

 

Cue music: Don't Touch My Girl

 

 

                Jeongmin strutted onto the runway first. He was wearing a thin gray scarf. He also wore navy denim jeans, a thin white/gray pullover, and a v-lined t-shirt underneath. Jeongmin had his hair fixed in a casual fashion, his eyes drawn on with a bit of eyeliner. You were peeking out at the show from behind the stage curtains.

“OMO! It’s Jeongmin oppa!”

“He looks like an angel.”

“YOU’RE SO HOT!” <-- Male

                Jeongmin smiled and winked at the wild crowd Girls squealed and continuously shrieked his name. You swore that you say some girls faint and cry.

                “These clothes are perfect for any sunny day. With the sweater and scarf, you’ll never feel too hot because the materials are made to fit any season.” Jeongmin sent another wink before walking back. Hyunseong appeared next wearing a black vest, white collar shirt, and black skinny jeans. His hair was straightened to this point that it seemed as if he had on a newly made wig. Hyunseong briskly walked to the front of the stage and placed his hands inside his pockets. Rocking back and forth on his heels, he smiled shyly.

“Oppa you’re so cool!”

“LET ME HAVE YOUR BABIES!”

                “This is the type of outfit that can be worn in any occasions. To a party, date, school, or just for a walk in the park.” Donghyun twirled his finger towards the direction of Hyunseong. “Turn for us?” The younger did as he was told and then headed back to the backstage. “May our next host come out!” Next were the twins. They were both decked out in formal white shirts but despite it being formal looking, it matched strangely well with the colored jeans they were wearing. Kwangmin had on orange/pink skinnies while Youngmin had on identical yellow skinnes. They were both holding mikes as well.

 

Cue music #2: You and I

 

The tears I’ve shed at night won’t sto.
How can I live without you?
 I can’t erase you from my memory
Baby can we turn back the time?

 

                 Youngmin’s clear voice was heard through the entire room. Kwangmin stepped in front of him and raised the mike to his mouth.

 

Inseparable, the places the two of us were together
The matching clothes that the two of us wore
Everything is normal now
l cannot end it like this
Just can’t let it go
You and I, we’re meant to be
Break up for just a moment, you’re my destiny
Just a sad melody,
let’s share love again.

 

                 He then pointed to a random part of the audience and formed his fingers into a gun form. He fired it along with a wink. “You’re my destiny.” After the song ended, they waved their hands in the air with wide grins.

                “Our mother made most of the outfits today including the ones we’re wearing now! Gorgeous aren’t they?” The audience hummed in agreement. “You can buy these specific outfits on our official website. There are only one set, the ones we’re wearing now!” Gasps were heard loudly and audibly over the stage music. The room automatically lit up due to the massive amounts of students pulling out their electronics. “Not right now guys. After the show ‘kay?” Youngmin fired another wink and skipped back with his twin to the curtains. Minwoo appeared shortly afterwards. He walked—no skipped to the front, But as he got closer to the front, he starting air-walking and ended with a typical Korean/Japanese pose, the oh-so-original peace signs.

                “And this casual outfit is made for outdoor events and school. Because of the bright colors and detail, you will be the one to stand out the most.” Minwoo had came out wearing a large orange hoodie with a white tee underneath, completed with white pants and a bright orange cap to top it all off. Minwoo tapped his chin for a split moment before running back to where all the members were.” This will be our last model of the day! Please come out!” Very slowly, someone immerged from behind the curtains. Her pale skin laminated against the stage lights and matched well with the aura of innocent she had around her. And that girl was you.

                Your heels clacked as you walked to the center of the stage. Because you hadn’t worn dresses/skirts in a while, showing your legs off felt a bit comfortable. You also knew for a fact that the outfit you were currently wearing cost more than your apartment. How rich people spent their money still boggle your mind. The room turned quiet as you made your way to the front. Your makeup had been done professionally by Kwangmin who was smiling smugly in his position. Your hair of course was only a wig.

                It was then when you stepped into the single spot light that the noise level increased again.

“That’s Joohyun oppa?”

“But why is he dressed like a girl?”

“He’s so pretty though! Are you sure that’s a guy?”

“Aqwfhajghakl.”

                You gulped and fixed the mike that hung behind your ear. You remembered what Kwangmin had told you to do when you got onto the platform. You weren’t very fond of the idea but then he continued by saying that he’ll pay part of your debt. Kwangmin had even took out his wallet and told me that the amount was ‘pocket money’. Rich people. You hesitatingly raised your fists to both sides of your face and utter the last thing anyone would have expected you to say.

                “Buing buing ~” That did it.

“OMG HE’S SO CUTE.”

“You know what? I don’t give a damn whether he’s a boy or girl. LET OPPAR OR HYUNG BUY YOU A HOUSE.”

“AHAJGHAJKGKJHGAJKHGLAKG.”

                Kwangmin raised an eyebrow at your unexpected action. She really did it.