07

Starent High School Host Club: Boyfriend style ♡

 


 

                

 

                       Jeongmin paced in front of the main sofa deep in thought while you played patty cake with Minwoo on the seat. He stopped then walked again, but then stopped and abruptly went in front of you. You momentarily stopped moving your hands to glance up at the male but then resumed your game.

                “How could you guys be so calm about this matter? Don’t you understand that the Kang Joohyun we knew was a girl?!” Jeongmin cried. The twins snickered and the king turned to look at them. “What’s so funny?!”

                “Well we already knew that!” Youngmin chimed and hugged his twin tighter. Kwangmin nodded and smirked. “You were the only one who didn’t know a thing. being the most naïve one huh?” In unison, the siblings giggled. Donghyun looked up from his data book.

                “There is a think called a student directory Jeongmin. And you know that I always check the customers’ or hosts’ background. Joohyun ssi’s name was in the new directory and next to her name was a female sign. It was pretty obvious from the way she looked too.” Donghyun calmly explained. Hyunseung nodded in agreement. Jeongmin raised his hand to his forehead.

        “I thought he….SHE was just really pretty looking…………agh…I’ve been deceived!” He said over-dramatically. You rolled your eyes and folded your hands on top of your thighs.

                “Jeongmin hyun—“

                “Not hyung. Oppa.” Minwoo corrected next to you. You gave him a look.

                “Sunbae, I’m sorry for dressing like a dude but I never said that I wa

s a boy in the first place. You only assumed that I was one.” Jeongmin turned to you again. He reached out and grabbed the side of your head. You blinked a couple of times with surprised eyes. He looked from your hair, to your eyes, nose, and down to your lips. It didn’t help that you your dry lips in front of him. He didn’t know why, but he drawn in by your looks up close. You raised an eyebrow at his oh-so-serious face. “Sunbae…?” That snapped him out of his thoughts. Jeongmin released his hold on you and faked a cough into his hand.

                “A-anyways.” Donghyun strutted forward.

                “You will continue to serve here as a host.” Insert your eyes widening here.

                “Wae wae wae wae wae?”

                “Because your debt has just increased. We have lost a valued customer today and it was partially your fault. Son Naeun was one of our best paying guests as well.” You gulped. “And also, I have increased the total amount of customers that have to request for you. It is now 1000.” That surprised you the most.

                “BWOH?! WHAT WHAT WHAT. 1000?! Is that even possible?!” Donghyun nodded once.

                “Why of course. Minwoo and Hyunseong has reached over 700, the twins about 850, and Jeongmin about 1000.”

                “And how long did that take?” The glasses boy looked down to check the date on his book.

                “Roughly about one year.” Your eyes practically popped out of your sockets.

                “ONE YEAR?! So that means I have to stay here until the end of the school year?!”

                “Yes. Do you have a problem with that?” Donghyun gave you a look. You quickly shook your head, your hair bouncing up and down.

                “Nope none at all.” The look he given you wasn’t pleasant at all. Scary person. You shivered.

                “Well then that’s good! We shall plan for our next opening! Donghyun fix up the official website and add in our new femal—male host. Kwangmin and Youngmin have your mother create some new outfits for Joohyun to match up for our next theme. Hyunseong start ordering the tea and desert and Minwoo…” Minwoo looked expectantly at Jeongmin with bright, shining eyes.

                “Yes hyung?” Minwoo smiled even wider.

                “……go eat some cake.” Jeongmin finished. The smile on the younger’s face dropped and he sighed. He dragged himself slowly to his table and sat on a chair. Minwoo gripped the fork and stuffed different flavored cake into his mouth which formed into a permanent pout.

                “Stupid hyung. I never get to do anything. I’m not a little boy anymore. I’m a manly man. Cake is for macho men like me.” He grumbled under his breath. Jeongmin looked back at you and you straighten up.

                “Now to get measurements…” You didn’t like the look he gave you as he ran his eyes down your body. So you threw a cushion at him. Two other cushions flew his way as well. The twins filled in the seats next to you and stuck out their tongue at the older.

                “erted hyung.”

                “What! I am not! I need to take measurements for the clothes!” The twins ignored him and turned to give each other wicked smirks.

                “Now Joohyun ~ Measurements.”

 

 

                “I AM NOT A ERT!”