04

Starent High School Host Club: Boyfriend style ♡

 

 

                “What do you mean ‘starting today I’m a host?’?” You asked in disbelief. You were surprised, not to mention shocked, at the sudden promotion. Who wouldn’t be after getting a free makeover and afterwards being told that you were now a host. Donghyun didn’t look at you as he spoke.

                “It’s exactly what it means.” He turned to you with raised brows. “Is there a problem with being a host Joohyun ssi?”

                “Well why a host though?” You looked down at your attire and picked at your shirt collar. “And why….this?”

                “Well because you’re good looking.” He stated with a blank face as if it was the most normal thing in the world to say. “Look here, good looks equals to potential host. Potential hosts mean more customers. And more customers mean more money………….for the club of course.” Donghyun explained. You rolled your eyes. Oh sure, totally for the club. “And besides….you have some lookers already.” He gestured to some of the girls who had been peeking through the opening on the club door.

“Omo, is he a new host?”

“Kyahh! I hope so! He looks so cute!”

“I’m totally requesting for him and Minwoo oppa later!”

                “Also,” Donghyun began again, “You’ll pay off your debt much more easily this way.” At the mention of ‘debt’ and ‘easy’, your ears perked up.

                “Really? How do I do that? Just chat up some girls?” Donghyun shook his head from side to side.

                “No. It’s easy though. Just get 100 customers to request for you. After that, you’ll be scout free.” You looked at him suspiciously.

                “…….Seriously? Then my debts gone?” He nodded and your face brightened. “Well then…..yay! Woo hoo! What are we waiting for? Let’s go go go!” You cheered. Without knowing, a head appeared over your shoulder and a cold chill ran down your spine.

                “Well what have we got here……a rookie host?” A deep voice whispered into your ear. You jumped at the sudden sounds with large eyes. From behind, a person –who you thought was Jeongmin- let out a high pitched scream that sounded very much like a squealing pig thank you very much.

                “Holy who are you.” The newcomer was decked in a black robe that covered up his entire well built body.

                “Kang Joohyun. Class 1-A, sophomore. Height 167 cm. Blood type AB. Weight 5---“You shrieked and hurried to cover his mouth with your hand before he could speak any further. You gave him your best glared.

                “Say anymore and I’ll stuff TNTs down your throat and shoot you down with an rpg.” You muttered at his face. After your threat, the black robed male lowered his head, looking at the marble floor. His shoulders trembled slightly and a few noises escaped his throat. Your angry face quickly morphed into a worried look. B-bwoh? Did I go too far? Omo…..is he crying?! You panicked in your mind. But much to your surprise, he was laughing. His eyes were into slants, showing off his eye smile and his teeth shone brightly as he laughed.

                “Hey kid, I like you. You should drop by the Black Magic Club sometime. I’m sure you’ll fit right in perfectly.” He winked and walked out. You shivered again.

                “Who was that?” Another head appeared behind you and you nearly had a heart attack right there.

                “That was Bang Yong Guk. A genius most would say. He’s famous at our school for being able to create human-like robots.” Robots?! “His latest creation was Zelo, he’s only 16 in human years. Probably 5 months in robot age…….you know what’s weird? Everyone in the Black Magic Club has blonde hair. Yong Guk is the scariest. One time I accidentally crashed into Zelo in the hallways and then the next day all these bad things started happening to me! I entered my 1st period class and found the entire class taking an exam with alien words on them!”

                “Your normal class moved to different classroom due to a clash of schedule change. The class you walked into was a mandarin class taking their midterms.”

                “Then afterschool all the girls started avoiding me!”

                “Because you fell asleep without knowing that the twins drew on your face with a permanent marker while you were dozing off.”

                “Oh god it was so scary.” Jeongmin ignored all the remarks Donghyun made and fell to the floor in despair.

                “Oh….kay. Yeah totally.” You said slowly. Donghyun turned his attention to you. “But before you start your…..mission, you must get down the basic manner and the proper way of greeting, hosting, and serving guests. Someone  will be teaching you all of that.”

                “I WILL BE THE ONE OF COURE.” Jeongmin got up from his depressed state and shouted out confidently. “I’m the King so it’s only right that I’ll be the one teaching him the way of the hosts.” He sharply turned to you and pointed to you with his index finger. Grinning, he continued.

                “Let the fun begin.”