08

Starent High School Host Club: Boyfriend style ♡

 

               

 

                 A week had passed since you were proclaimed host and also a week since the members of the host ‘found out’ your true gender. Nothing really changed since that day but Jeongmin recently enjoyed calling you his ‘precious darling son’. You didn’t mind, it just irked you when he randomly hugged you. You weren’t exactly a fan of hugs. And at that moment, Donghyun called for a club meeting.

                “Okay guys, we’ll be hosting our monthly show in three days. Last month it was a gala right? This month it’ll be a fashion show. Youngmin, Kwangmin, be sure to get the clothes reading by then. Hyunseong and Minwoo the set.” The assigned people nodded while you stood there dazed.

                “What fashion show?” Kwangmin turned to you.

                “Don’t tell me that you don’t know what that is.” You blushed a light pink.

                “O-of course I do! But w-why are we holding one?” You asked.

                “For fun.” “And money.” Youngmin added shamelessly. Smiling, you patted the backs of the twins.

                “Ah really? Then I’ll be rooting for you guys! Aja aja hwaiting!” You made a fighting sign and Kwangmin tsked. “What’s wrong?”

                “What do you mean what’s wrong. You’re in it with us. There’s no time for ‘aja aja hwaiting’.” Youngmin imitated your arm movement and you blinked rapidly.

                “Bwoh? B-but, this isn’t in our deal!” Donghyun walked by just when you said that. He pushed up his glasses. Without looking up from the electronic in his hand he spoke up.

                “I’ll cut your debt by a third.”

                “So which number am I?” He smirked.

                “Thought so.”

                Three days passed quickly. The three days were filled with nothing but school and endless practices. You even had an excuse note to skip classes for rehearsals. Now it was D-1 otherwise known as Doomsday.

                “Where’s Hyunseong?! YAH HYUNSEONG HYUNG! Where are you?” Youngmin yelled panicky. The tall male wordlessly walked quickly to the blonde who had noticed him. “Oh there you are! Hurry hurry, here’s the vest. Go wear it!” Youngmin squealed and pushing the article of clothing into Hyunseong’s arms. You ran around the set helping anyone you could. Youngmin spotted you prancing about as he reached up to fix the elder’s bangs. He quickly brushed a hair strand to the side and made a bee line for you. He grabbed onto your shoulders and turned you around to face him.

                “Yah Joohyunnie. Where are your clothes?! Why aren’t you in them?!” You looked up at him.

                “Uhm well because I’m helping with the stage.” Right on cue, someone near you yelled out.

                “Hey Joohyun ssi! Can you help me get a screwdriver from L?” Sungyeol from your English class yelled and grunted when the spotlight tilted.

                “See? Now excuse me…” You muttered and tried to get pass Youngmin but instead, he grabbed you by your arm and led to the other way to the dressing room.

                “No I don’t see. Kwangminnie’s waiting inside with your clothes.” Before you could protest, you were shoved into the room and the door slammed behind you. The younger twin looked up in surprise and stood up.

                “Joohyun! Finally you came! I have your outfit. You have to hurry and dress though. I only have about 15 minutes to do your make up?” Make up? Images of female idols and cosplayers ran through your mind for some reason. You slipped through the dressing room and rummaged through the big bag. You pulled something black out. Your eyes widen and you quickly shoved it back in. Rummaging through again, you pulled out something polka dotted this time. Your mouth rounded in horror. You rushed of the room and Kwangmin looked up from his process of arranging lipstick color.

                “YAAAAAAAH! WHAT IS THIS?!” You lifted up the black and white dress in complete horror. Kwangmin calmly looked back at you.

                “It’s a dress.” You resisted the urge to fling the clothing at his face.

                “B-but…..why?! Where are the suits and stuff?! Like your’s!” Kwangmin sighed and pushed you back into the room.

                “For your information, this isn’t a suit. I’m wearing pink pants for god’s sake. And the dress is for fan-service. Because you’re new, you need to do something that will leave a huge impact on the hearts of the customers and Donghyun told us that this show would be the perfect time. And besides, he’s cutting your debt, might as well do this.” Kwangmin spoke from behind the closed doors. You ran your fingers through your short hair and pulled out wig again. Sighing, you timidly placed it on and curiously glanced at the side mirror. To your surprise, you looked like a normal girl who wasn’t a slave host under a bunch of good looking morons teenage males. It had been a while since you left your hair long. You pulled out the rest of the clothing in the bag. A pair of two inch high heels, a black and white polka dotted dress, a black wig, and a cute black bag. You sighed again. What did I get myself into?