10

Starent High School Host Club: Boyfriend style ♡

 

                “Good job guys. The show was a success. We have made over $70,000 in profit but next time let’s put in a little more effect okay?” You arched an eyebrow. $70,000? And that still wasn’t enough? Oh my god, I don’t even want to know what enough is. Donghyun turned to you and gave you a once over. He nodded in approval. “It looks good on you. You can keep it.” Your eyebrows shot up again.

                “Suspicious…what do you get in return though?” It wasn’t like him to give out something without receiving anything in return. Donghyun displayed his signature smirk which in many ladies’ eyes seemed charming and charismatic, but in your eyes a bit too evil for his own good. You valued your current life very much.

                “Aw how sad, you don’t trust me. I don’t want anything in return. You don’t have anything I need anyway.” He waved a dismissive hand but then stopped. “But…” You didn’t like that look in his eyes.

                “But what—“But before you could finish, something covered your mouth tightly. And the last thing you heard and saw before something was draped over your eyes was Donghyun grinning from ear to ear.

                “We’ll be taking a little trip to the beach.”

 

 

                “Your eyes are as beautiful as the rarest pearl in all the seas. Your skin is as fair as a lovely mermaid.” Jeongmin raised the girl’s hand and planted a kiss on the back of it. “And your lips are as kissable as the goddess of the ocean.” The girl blushed.

                “Oh Jeongmin oppa…” She leaned closer to him.

                “Yuri noona…” They leaned closer to each other until their noses were only an inch apart and then…

                “OK! Time’s up! Next customer please step up!” Donghyun spoke through the megaphone. The two separated.

                “Thank you for requesting for me today noona!” Jeongmin smiled cheerfully and waved as the older girl got off the huge boulder. The girl waved back happily.

                “Gong Minji, you’re next.” A girl with cute short black hair squealed in excitement.

                “Yay!” Meanwhile, someone was staring at everyone from a distance.

                “Why am I here? What am I doing here?” You muttered and jutted out your bottom lip. You hugged your knees tightly to your chest as you drew circles in the sand with you left hand. It turns out that it was the twins who had ‘kidnapped’ you. The ‘innocent’ little pranksters were now playing beach volleyball with some other girls while doing their usual fanservice. Innocent my . They had forced you into a large black t-shirt with short cargo pants.    

                “Hey Kwangmin catch!” Youngmin lightly received the ball and it went over the net to his younger twin’s side. Kwangmin ‘accidentally’ tripped on sand as he reached for the ball and fell onto the sand making Youngmin’s eyes widen until they resembled an anime character. “KWANGMIN AH!” He quickly dove under the net and reached Kwangmin. He touched the younger’s knee and placed his other hand on Kwangmin’s shoulder. “Kwangmin! Are you alright? Are you hurt anywhere?” Kwangmin shook his head.

                “I’m fine. I just slipped and fell on my .” He said this in such a soft tone that it made the nearby girls squeal. Youngmin pulled him closer to him with a tear escaping his eye.

                “Don’t scare me like that again.”

                “Neh hyung.” The girls squealed again and some had their phones/cameras out to capture the precious moment. You stared blankly at them. Girls like that?

                “Joohyun oppa, aren’t you going to swim?” You turned around in your spot. Behind you were three girls from your Japanese class.

                “Sohee and Hyomin noona, Aiko ssi. Konnichiwa.” You smiled. They beamed back. “No I don’t really feel like swimming today. Looking out into the sea is a lot more peaceful.” Hyomin pouted.

                “Then we’ll sit down here with you.” She was about to crouch down to your level but you stopped her.

                “Why would you do that? I mean, you girls look absolutely adorable in your suits.” You showed your smile again making the girls blush once more. Minwoo and Hyunseong were watching you from afar.

                “She’s a natural at this. I wonder if she was born with the talent of wooing girls.” Minwoo pondered. Hyunseong patted the younger’s back.

                “It’s okay; you’re good at this too.” Minwoo smiled angelicly up at him but then paused.

                “Wait, what do you mean ‘it’s okay’?!”

                “Nothing much.”