03

Starent High School Host Club: Boyfriend style ♡

 

 

            “Okay…the coffee’s done.” You muttered and placed the tea pot down. Jeongmin peered at the mucky brown liquid in the cups.

            “Hm…it looks like coffee. Well down Joohyun! Now, who shall be the first to try it?” He handed a cup to a random girl in the front row of the crowd. “How about you princess?” The girl hesitantly took the cup from his hand and made a face.

            “I’m afraid that if I drink this that my father would yell at me.” She said softly. Jeongmin gently her cheek and smiled charmingly at her. “Well what if I feed it to you with my mouth?” She stared love-struck at the male. “Oh well I would drink it.” The girls around the two squealed in both happiness and slight envy. You shook your head at Jeongmin’s behavior.

            “Do girls really like that kind of boy?” You thought out loud. Donghyun heard you and replied. “Why apparently. Jeongmin draws in 60% of the female customers. He’s the host club’s king after all. And might I mention, also a fool.” Jeongmin spotted you with Donghyun and skipped over, yes skipped over.

            “Commoner! Why aren’t you addressing the ladies? Do you have no proper manners and respect?” He cried. You cringed. “Well it’s not like I expect you to, not with that appearance of yours.” He looked at you from head to toe and you fidgeted uncomfortably under his gaze. “I suppose we can fix you up a bit for you to pass off decently.” Jeongmin reached for your glasses and you inched back. “Come on now, let’s see what you have under those glasses of yours---“ He got a hold of them and took them off. Jeongmin stopped in mid sentence as he stared at your face without the accessory. You blindly swiped the air in search for the stolen glasses.

            “GAH! Give them back to me! I can’t see without them y’know!” “Where are your contact lenses?” Jeongmin fired. “I left them at home today. Now hand those back!” You rubbed your eyes. Your face felt with the loss of your glasses. Jeongmin snapped his fingers and the twins came racing towards him.

            “Youngmin, Kwangmin. Go to the school tailor and get the finest size small male uniform!” The twins saluted in unison. “Yes boss!” “Hyunseong, run to the eye doctor and get a pair of contact lenses. Donghyun, fix me up with my hair stylist.” The two did what the king asked. You squinted your eyes.

            “W-what’s happening?!” Jeongmin only smirked at you and placed a comforting arm over your shoulder. “You’ll find out soon enough.”

            An hour later Jeongmin marched back and forth impatiently.

            “Joohyun? What’s taking so long? Are you done yet?” He called out. You mumbled curses under your breath as you attempted to button up your blazer.

            “Hold on! I’m almost done.” Your fingers fumbled and you finally got it in. Touching the fabric once more, you sighed. “Why must I wear this anyway?” Jeongmin began to call your name once more.

            “Joohy---“ “Yeah yeah. I’m coming.” You stepped out of the curtains and all conversation automatically stopped. The members of the host club stared at you and you stared back.

            “What?” Minwoo came at you first. He ran to you and gave you a back breaking hug.

            “HYUUUUUNG! YOU LOOK SO CUTE!” He squealed. Kwangmin and Youngmin followed shortly afterwards.

            “Man if we knew you were going to look like this, we would’ve done something earlier!” Kwangmin exclaimed. Youngmin nodded in reply. Donghyun pushed his glasses up higher and smirked. Hyunseong only stood in his spot and watched you and Minwoo carefully. Meanwhile, Jeongmin stared openly at you. In his eyes, you were the most beautiful being that he’d ever seen, second to himself of course. But other than that, your looks were absolutely breath taking. You felt his eyes on you and you turned around.

            “Uh….Jeongmin?” With that Jeongmin leaped at you and hugged you tightly. “OHMIGAWD YOU’RE SO CUTEEE. APPA JUST WANTS TO EAT YOU ALIVE RIGHT NOW!” You made a face of disgust. “Eat? Appa? BWOH?! Hey when was I even your daughter?!”   

 

 



 

So here are pictures of Before and After:

 

   ----->   

 

I'm sorry I couldn't find anymore good pictures. ;A;

Though you have to admit, the girl in the second picture looks cute. Yes, that is a girl. I searched up 'korean tomboys'.