01

Starent High School Host Club: Boyfriend style ♡

 

 

“Wah Sulli! Are those new shoes?”

 

“Yes! They are. God, my father wouldn’t let me get the other pairs with the rubies on them. But diamonds are okay too.”

 

“Hey Heechul oppa, can I have your number?”

               

                You sighed and closed the door. Wasn’t this a library where everyone was supposed to be quiet? Why wasn’t the librarian saying anything? You shook your head. Rich kids. This was the 3rd library that you checked and the other two from before was the same as this one. Both noisy and crowded with students. You scanned the long hallway for any empty or quiet rooms. That was when you realized that there was a 3rd floor. Mentally facepalming yourself, you walk up the stairs quickly. As you reached the top of the stairs though, you heard a faint sound playing. Your ears picked up the sound and being the curious person you were, you followed it. Eh…? It’s catchy.

 

Cue the official theme song: Boyfriend

               

                The sound led you to a music room, you opened it………………………and totally regret following the music and not finding another library. The light was brighter in the room than in the hallways and you winced at the lighting.

                “Welcome to the host club.”

                Six males wearing the school’s uniform posed either on or around a huge sofa. You blinked a couple of times taking in the scene in front of you. Did….they just say…….host club?

                “What the…it’s just a boy. That’s not fun.” A male with blonde hair pouted. The person next to him had an identical face, only that his hair was dyed brown. “It’s okay Youngminnie, you still have me.” Youngmin smiled at his twin and hugged him. You tore your eyes away from the siblings and turned back to leave the room.

                “Hm…you must be the new transfer student…..Kang Joohyun isn’t it?” Someone spoke up. You glanced over your shoulder in surprise. 

                “How did you know that?” The red headed boy wearing glasses tap the screen on his iPad a couple of times. “Well you’re infamous here. It’s not every day that a commoner such as you enroll at Starent Academy with a full scholarship. You must be awfully persistent to achieve this goal.” Your right eyebrow twitched. Commoner…?

                “Uh yeah…okay.” The male that was sitting in the middle of the couch suddenly stood up.

                “You mean YOU’RE the scholarship student? Wah! It’s nice to finally meet you! I’m Lee Jeongmin,” He exclaimed happily and shook your hand. You quickly took your hand out of his grasp. “It’s good to see that even poor people can get into top schools such as ours. You must have a lot of will and courage to do so!”

                “…I think you’re getting a little carried away with all this poor people stuff…”

                “Right you are boy! May I ask why you came to the host club today?” Boy? They thought I was a boy?! Well okay, maybe I do look like one in my clothes but that was only because I couldn’t afford the school uniform and was wearing an outfit that resembled a male’s. It was my brother’s old clothing afte rall. I also had to get my hair cut shorter.

                “No reason….I accidentally came here. Guess I’ll be going now. Bye bye.” You rushed the words out and touched the door knob.

                “Who would have guessed the transferee was so openly gay?” You froze in your tracks as you heard that. “What….?” Jeongmin pondered the thought for a moment. “But I guess we still have to treat a male student well. So Joohyun ssi…”

                 You inched backwards as the brunette moved closer to you.

                “Do you prefer the silent and cool type? Or maybe the boy lolita!” He pointed to the boy who was eating cake while holding a bunny on the other hand. Next to him was a boy who’s face showed no emotion, though he reached for a napkin every once in a while to wipe the crumbs off the shorter boy’s mouth. “How about the naughty twin duo?” The twins on the other side winked at you and hugged each other. “The cool glasses character?” Jeongmin paused and smiled at you. “Or do you like me, the prince type?” B-bwoh?! You took another step back and bumped into a table.

 

CRASH

               

                Your eyes widen at the sudden noise that happened behind you. Gulping you turned around.

                “Oh gee, we were going to sell that vase for $35,000.” Someone s his arm around your neck. Another person leaned on the table next to you.

                “You’ll have to pay the back transferee.” Kwangmin mused and peered at the shattered glass vase on the floor. You stammered, struggling to think of a reply.

                “B-b-but….$35,000?! I don’t have that kind of money!” You managed to exclaim. Youngmin’s arm left your neck but was replaced by another arm. Jeongmin smirked and leaned against the tabletop with his free arm under his chin.

                “You don’t have the money? Guess you have no choice but to pay us back with your body.” Your already enlarged eyes rounded even more. “From today on, you’ll be the Host Club’s dog.” At that sentence, your eyes rolled back and you fell to the floor.

                Mother, what have I gotten myself into?