Plans

Mr. Advice

Jiyong and Seunghyun both say their goodbyes as they make their way to their lavish cars. Seunghyun gets into his car and immediatly he recieves a call from of course Hyuna. 

"Hyunnie!"

'Damn can she even say hello'

Hyuna starts complaining about her day and how the makeup noonas where doing every thing wrong... which they were not. She told him everything in detail about her day from the first person she yelled at to all the purchases she made in Seunghyuns name

"Oppa I'm sure that you noticed but I brought some more shoes today. I returned the birthday gift you gave me for something more....my style"

"Oh...." says Seunghyun sad. He spent more than a month looking for the perfect birthday gift for his girlfriend. Of course...it was not good enough and God knows how much she spent this time. 

"Oppa I need you to give me your bank card I need more money"

"For what now Hyuna. Haven't you spent enough of my money...you make just as much as I do..."

"I'm your girlfriend you are supose to take care of me no matter the expense. You love me don't you?"

*sigh* "Of course I do Hyuna...by the way...are you free Sunday night? I have a surprise for you?"

Hyuna saw dollar signs " Oh really oppa...well then I will make time. How about 7pm?"

"It's a date"

"Okay well I'm about to go buy some Jelwery"

"Okay have fun see you.." *click* Hyuna hangs up the phone before he could finish his sentence. Defeated Seunghyun puts his phone down and sighs. He puts his foot on the brake and pushes the start buttom on his car. The loud engine starts running and the car is still in parkhe. Seunghyun just stares straight head in deep thought. After 8 months of abuse it is starting to break Seunghyun down. In some twisted way he feels he made Hyuna like the way she is now. That is the only explanation that he can think of for her actions. He always thinks maybe I was too nice....or was I the jerk. Seunghyun is not the type to want to break up that was never an option. He always wants to make things work no matter what it takes.

Seunghyun sighs another stressed sigh and lays his head on the steering wheel in deep thought. When while three cars over Jiyong was watching Seunghyun from his car. He saw the distressed look on his hyungs face as he was talking to his girlfriend. He knew that she was as usual using his money and laying another filled financial bomb in his face. Hyuna was draining Seunghyun to the point that he was tricked into thinking that he had to fix the relationship. Yes, everyone knows that he is not one for breaking up but why should a person go through hell. Truthfully Jiyong has seen everything since the beginning. It tore him up watching his hyung go through such a crappy relationship. He was relieved that finally Seunghyun asked him for advice. If planning a date for his hyung makes him happy or potentially fix things between Seunghyun and Hyuna it is worth it. Jiyong is in love with the man...he would do anything to make him smiles.

/////////////////////////////

Jiyong wakes up in his massive condo and picks up his phone to text his hyung. He loves any excuse to text him so at the crack of dawn he texted him. 

"Hey hyung lets plan your special day"

"Go back to sleep..."

"Come on now. don't you want to fix things?"

"Fine I will wake up...in a hour...just give me an hour..."

"Okay! I will give exactly one hour and then I will be at your place to come get you. I know your code so don't try to sleep in:)"

"zzzzzzzz"

/////////////////

Jiyong arrives at Seunghyuns villa and of course he gets no response when he rings the bell not twice but six times. Jiyong smiles knowing that he would have to go in and wake up his hyung. Since Seunghyun is such a heavy sleeper Jiyong knew that he would not even hear him coming. Jiyong lifts the pannel and puts in the pass code. When he gets the access granted he walks into the entry way and takes off his 2 million won sneakers and lays them next to his hyungs massive shoes. Jiyong chuckles at the size difference. He walks into the kitchen and decides to prepare Seunghyun a little breakfast knowing that he will be cranky when he wakes up. He prepares a omellete with a couple of side dishes and lays the food on the breakfast table. After everything was set Jiyong walked over to cranky pant's room. 

He creaks the already cracked door and looks at the sleeping angel...well...more like the drooling stuffed bearbrick hugging snoring angel. He makes his way to the platform bed and gently shakes Seunghyun to try to stir him out of his sleep. "mmm" Seunghyun whines in response and falls back to sleep. Jiyong laughs in amusement. The second try he shakes him a little harder. "Hyung wake uuuuppp." *shake* "Hyunnnnggg". Seunghyun figits and rolls over and looks up at the pouting Jiyong.

"Give me 5 more minutes"

"Forget it...get up!'

"I don't wanna..." Seunghyun whines."

" I  Woke up to help your hyung now wake tha fu.."

Jiyong gets cut off when Seunghyun pulls the younger one into bed with him. Seunghyun cuddles Jiyong from behind and wraps his long arms around the youngers tiny waist. Seunghyun rest his head in the crook of his neck and breathes warm air down Jiyongs neck. The whole time Jiyong is in shock he has no idea what to do. Having his hyung cuddling him so intimately makes Jiyong not want to move. Seunghyun is finally thinking peacefully. 'Why can't it always feel like this...I love this new feeling...'

"Hyuna...lets stay like this a while. I like this new feeling"

Jiyong instantly turns red from embarassment...'he thinks that I'm his girlfriend right now....damn' to make it seem like Jiyong is discusted with Seunghyuns actions he imediitaly responds "YAH!! Hyung I'm not Hyuna...It's Jiyong!!" Seunghyun's eyes flash open and he sits up to see what he just heard. It was not Hyuna but Jiyong.

"OMo omo omo I'm so sorrry!! I thought you were my girlfriend Ji"

"Took you long enough I felt like I was trapped" Jiyong trailed off blushing acting like he was offended by the action. 

Seunghyun smirked "Why did it take you so long to respond then...I was cuddling with you for more than ten minutes."

"I uh um...Let's go and get some breakfast hm!! I pre pre prepared your favorite"

Jiyong rushes out of the room red as a crayola crayon. Seunghyun sits up in confusion. "He felt so right in my arms" Seunghyun shakes his head to get the bad thoughts out and looks at the picture of him and Hyuna on his night stand. "I hope that all this work will be worth it...anything to fix things." Seunghyun gets out of bed and walks toward the kitchen in the mindset of saving his relationship..."I hope it's worth it" Seunghyun mutters....