Leverage? You don't have sh*t

Mr. Advice

Jiyong and Seunghyun are back at YG after a very eventful press conference. Jiyong has revealed himself to the press and Korea as Choi Seunghyun's lover and that he was also gay as well. 

The two are sitting once again in Yang's office. The boss is rubbing his temples. It was very heroic of Jiyong to reveal himself but that has earned the both of them twice as much press and more work for the public relations department. The phones have been going off the hook and Yang has never confirmed and denied so many thing at once in his life. 

Jiyong and Seunghyun know that this is going to be a big deal so they are prepared to do as their boss says to protect themselves and also the image of YG. Yang brings in his secretary and has her schedule some TV appearances on talk shows because people are begging for more information about the couple. The best thing to do in this situation is for the couple to do things live or at least recorded because it has become too hard now days to trust anyone. 

Already press and netizens have posted many blogs and articles talking about the couple. As usual some either love them or hate them but it really doesn't bother the couple. The reason the couple and Yang are hanging around is that they landed a meeting with Hyuna and her manager. 

They still have not signed the contract to  breakup and they need to get this done as soon as possible. The YG lawyer is waiting patiently in the corner when finally the buzz of the hour is heard from Yang's phone. "Ne Secretary Gwak?' 

"They are here sir and they are waiting in the conference room." 

"Okay thanks." 

Yang and the rest of the men make their way out of Yangs office and a short elevator ride to the conference floor. Jiyong was left behind to avoid any conflict while Seunghyun, Yang and the Lawyer Kim make their way at the long table. They walk in and they see a pissed off Hyuna, followed by her manager Jo and Lawyer Go. They all bow to each other and Hyuna smirks at her now almost official ex. 

"I see you and that decided to come out the closet..." 

"Hyuna calm your self...it's over" says her manager embarrassed enough by her antics. 

Lawyer Kim opens his file and places the contract in front of Hyuna "Hyuna-Shi I have prepared the contract and all you have to do is sign. After you sign it will be official that you two are no longer together. " 

Hyuna pushes the paper away and everyone in the room groans. Now her lawyer is getting annoyed "Please sign this so we can all move on." 

Hyuna is not wanting to admit that she lost still refuses. Seunghyun gets mad and pushes the paper at her again " Just sign is Hyuna you don't have any reason to claim that we are together when we are clearly not. I'm tired of this and I'm tired of you messing with me and Jiyong's life. " 

"Jiyong's life?! I don't give a about him. He is the one that ruined our relationship. He is the one that turned you into a gay. " 

Seunghyun rolls his eyes and everyone else does to as well. The younger one is being so childish at the moment. Hyuna's manager speaks "Can we reschedule I don't think that she is ready to sign." 

Yang interrupts. "We are not leaving until she signs. I don't want her doing anything else...she has done enough." He eyes the younger one and she looks down at the table. 

Lawyer Kim tries again " Please sign so that we can move on. You see that we all are ready to get on with our lives. I know that you are unhappy but this is how things turned out. Please sign. " He hands the young one a pen and she takes it in her right hand while everyone stares in silence. She takes the paper  and sighs heavily before signing the paper and hands it back to the lawyer. 

The lawyer takes the document back and immediately frowns and show the paper back at her " Are serious" He shows the paper back at Seunghyun and sees that see signed the paper with the words " you es" 

The lawyer smirks "This is why I prepared 20 copies" He places another fresh copy "Please sign again and this time your signature." 

Seunghyun looks at her pleadingly "Please Hyuna enough" 

Hyuna who is still stubborn "Give me a goodbye kiss" 

"What? " says Yang at the odd request "So you can use it as a way to run to the press again I think not and I don't want your evil rubbing off on my boy...and like he wants to kiss you...heh.." 

Seunghyun smirks and laughs at his boss "Yea what he said. I don't want your evil. Please sign the ing document." 

Hyuna huffs and takes the pen. This time her lawyer is eyes the document and makes sure that she signs correctly followed by her seal. Lawyer Go hands YG's lawyer the document and everyone cheers. "Thank God! " 

Hyuna storms out the room and sees Jiyong sitting on a chair near by the room. She walks over to the man "Enjoy your time together fags." 

Jiyong smirks back "We will ." 

After Hyuna takes her leave Seunghyun followed by everyone else walks out of the conference room. They all bow and part ways. Seunghyun walks over to his boyfriend and Jiyong stands up. "How did it go?" 

"Well it took some time but she finally signed and I'm a free man." 

"I'm so happy Hyunnie!!" 

The tall rapper takes hold of the younger ones hand and leads them out of the YG building. They both get into Jiyong's car. 

"Where too Hyunnie?"

"Hmmm lets go to your place and order in. I'm ready to celebrate." 

They both head over to Jiyongs and order Chinese food so much of it it took two delivery guys to bring it to the apartment. They place all of the food on the table and dig into the meal. 

It was nice for the both of them relaxing and feeding each other. For the first time they could only focus on their selves. They don't have to be in secret any more. They don't have to worry about that crazy getting into their lives. 

The couple finishes their meal and they go to cuddle on the sofa. Seunghyun pulls the younger one on top of him and kisses him passionately tasting the mixture of soy sauce and Jiyong. "mmm" Jiyong moans into the kiss and they playfully taste each others  mouths. Seunghyun releases the kiss and  stares at his lover. Jiyong blushes "What is it Hyunnie" 

"Be mine."

Jiyong laughs at the odd request "I'm your already silly" the younger one pecks the rappers lips. 

"Stand up..." Jiyong does as he is told and notices that his boyfriend is nervous again. 

"Is there something wrong again Hyunnie?" Seunghyun shakes his head no. "I need to tell you something." The taller rapper takes Jiyongs left hand and gets on one knee. Jiyong knows what is happening and tears instantly start pouring out of his eyes " Hyunnie are you serious?!" 

Seunghyun looks up at his lover and reaches in his pocket and pulls out a ring. " I have had this for a while and I have been wondering when the right time would be to do this...Jiyong....Yongie I love you so much.You were the one who opened my eyes you are the one that helped me through this and I want you always by my side. " The rapper starts to tear up too " Will you marry me?" He looks up at his lover with loving eyes and Jiyong nods "Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!! " yells the younger one. Seunghyun smiles and stands up to present him with the ring that he has been wanting to give Jiyong for a while now. 

He slowly places the ring on Jiyong's finger "Perfect. How do you feel my love?"

Jiyong eyes the ring and looks at the diamonds around the band. "This couldn't be more perfect. I love you so much."  Jiyong pulls his now fiance into a tight embrace and they start to kiss passionately. Minutes later they release for air and stare at each other "Yongie you are my fiance now." Jiyong giggles. 

"You are my fiance too." 

"Thank you for being by my side you are my heart Yongie "

"And you are mine as well" 

"Thanks Jagiya" Seunghyun places small kisses on the younger ones face sending Jiyong in a fit of giggles. 

The couple goes back to the sofa and turns to a movie. The cuddle on the sofa and simply relax in each others arms. After today's events the couple is exhausted. Most people after an engagement s till the next morning but these two have had enough action for one day. Tomorrow will be a brand new day and also the start of wedding planning...which will be another thing for the press to write or broadcast about. 

This is the beginning of their new lives a almost clean fresh start. 

Jiyong coos "Jagiya?" 

"Ne Yeobo?" 

"Nothing...I just wanted to call you that" Jiyong smiles up at his boyfriend an infectious smile which is soon captures by lips once again. 

///////////////////////////////////////

The next morning the couple comes into YG hand in hand. They texted all of their friend to tell them all of the big announcement. They walk into the meeting room and they all of their YG friends. Seunghyun speaks first. "We have something to tell you and this is going to effect us for the rest of our lives." 

The room gets a nervous feeling JIyong and Seunghyun are laughing at their dramatics. Jiyong lifts his left hand and flashes the engagement ring at everyone. "We ARE GETTING MARRIED YEAAAAA!" 

Everyone cheers and comes up to the couple to shake hands and give hugs. Dara and Minzy can't help but gawk at the ring because it is simply beautiful. 

"Oppa your ring is so pretty" Says Minzy stuck in the trance of diamonds. 

"The ring is awesome because I picked it out hahaha." Yells Bae. 

Jiyong chuckles "I knew you probably did because my Hyunnie is not too good at ring shopping." They all laugh and Jiyong tells them the story of when him and Jiyong were rings shopping and he didn't know ring sizes. "Yea and he grabbed my pinky and said this is the size his pinky is her ring finger! " Everyone busted into laughter and Seunghyun turns red out of embarrassment. 

"Hey I know that he wears a size 8!!" Yells Seunghyun. The room gets quiet and then they bust into laughter again at the comment. Jiyong pats his fiances back lovingly "Yes Hyunnie that is my size." 

" you" Chuckles Seunghyun and Jiyong smirks at the comment and that sends shivers down the older ones body. 

"Well when is the wedding date?" ask Dongwok

"We decided to have the wedding a year from now." 

Everyone furrows their brows at the wedding date. "Why so late oppa?" asks Minzy 

Seunghyun speaks "Well we have a lot of planning plus we have the paparazzi on us plus we have a heavy schedule unit all of this stuff blows over. We are not even going to tell the public about our engagement yet. For now we are just going to wear these blue bracelets well I have a red one too but these symbolized our bond. So in a years time we will plan the wedding and Jiyong will wear his ring on a regular basis. "

Jiyong chimes in "Yea I know it's a long time but please be patient with us. Plus I already talked to Chanel about getting my wedding suit started and that is going to take a while." The room chuckles at the fashionista already starting his suit. Seunghyun smiles at their friends "My fiance likes to plan ahead" 

Jiyong looks up at his fiance and smiles " I can't wait to marry you and I'm happy to be your fiance." 

Seunghyun looks down at his fiance and their friends are loving the sweet moment...well except Seungri "Come on! Give me some action!!" 

Everyone looks at the younger one and yells "Shut up ert." They all share a laugh and talk of now and what is to come. This is the life that is now beginning. 

 

Heeeeyyy everyone! This is the last chapter of this story. I hope that you all enjoyed the drama filled chapters. Thank you all for reading.