You make me wanna...

Mr. Advice

It is now 4pm and Seunghyun is in a taxi on his way back to his villa. He didn't want to leave the restaurant at the time but the way the phone call with his girlfriend ended he just wanted to clear his head of all things Hyuna. One thing that was on his mind was the way that Jiyong broke down in front of him. He is now starting to realize that this disaster of a relationship is not just affecting him it's starting to effect others. Now all Seunghyun can think about is it all worth it now and will this whole thing mess up his friendship with Jiyong. Over the past 24hrs he has mostly been with the leader planning out his special day. Jiyong cleared his whole schedule so that he could help out his hyung. This is the part that really got Seunghyun thinking. Why would he clear his whole day just for him and only him. Seunghyun needed to talk to someone and that person is Youngbae.The rapper pulls out his cell phone and texts him.

"Bae can you come over...I need to talk to you"

"Sure hyung I can be over in 30. See you then"

"Thanks man"

Seunghyun puts his phone back into his pocket as he see that the cab driver has made it to his villa. He pays the driver and walks through the gate to his villa. He puts in his code and walks into the entry to take off his shoes and then goes to the living room to sit and watch TV. He flicks on the TV and turns the channel to MTV. Today they are playing old school videos on the channel so Seunghyun puts down the remote and watches the old videos from the past. After the first video was finished the next video came on. The song was called "You make me wanna by Usher"  Seunghyun remembers this song well especially the lyrics. He quickly grabs the remote to turn the TV up louder...

 

(music lyrics)
Before anything came between us
You were like my bestfriend
The one I used to run to talk to when me and my
girl was having problems (thats right)
You used to say it would be okay
suggest little nice things I should do
And when I come home at night and lay my head down
all I seem to think about is you
And how you make me wanna
 
you make me wanna leave the one i'm with
start a new relationship with you
this is what you do
think about her and the things that come along with
you make me 
you make me wanna leave the one i'm with
start a new relationship with you
this is what you do
think about her and the things that come along with
you make me 
you make me...
 
This song got the rappers attention mainly because the song related to what is happening in his life at the moment. Mr. Advice aka Jiyong is the person in this song.Jiyong has always been there for his hyung. He would do any thing at the drop of hat. How he begged the boss to give them a GD&TOP album how he made sure that Seunghyun had a single for himself. There were so many things that he did to help Seunghyun and the others but for some reason he always gave more in Seunghyuns...why..well because Jiyong is in love with him but the older one has no idea yet. Seunghyun is so confused that he has no idea what to do. All of a sudden the door bell rings and Seunghyun walks over to the door to let Youngbae in. 
 
"Thanks for coming over man!" 
 
Youngbae smiles back with his half moon eyes. "It's no problem man!" They both walk over to the living room and take a seat on the sofa. 
 
"Thanks for coming over at such a short notice. I just had to talk to someone about this." 
 
"Oh...what happened to Jiyong I thought that he was with you today."
 
"You see...that's who I want to talk about" Youngbae reacts with a "Oh" and knows exactly what his hyung is going to talk about. Jiyong has poured his heart out to Youngbae about him being in love with Seunghyun and how much he would love to tell him how he feels. Bae settles more into the sofa knowing that this will not be a short conversation. 
 
"So what is going on? What is it that you would like to know hyung?"
 
"Well everyone knows about my relationship with Hyuna right...well I asked Jiyong if he could help me fix my problem. We talked a little and he suggested that I plan a date and he would help me. He cleared his whole schedule for me Bae we have had a blast planning until about an hour ago..."
 
Youngbae looked concerned at his last sentence "What happened..."
 
"Well Jiyong kind of had a break down...not the wailing kind but the kind where you have to be concerned. He was not just crying because of how sad I was when I got off the phone with Hyuna it's something deeper."
 
*sigh* "Well there is a reason why Jiyong is like that hyung. Jiyong is going to kill me for saying this but you need to know...and maybe Jiyong can do something about it..."
 
Seunghyun furrows his brows "What is it Bae is it something serious...should I be concerned..."
 
"Well you can take this how you want hyung...Jiyong is in love  with you...everything that he does is for you and your happiness. He would rather be miserable and have you happy instead of  sad. It kills him to see you with Hyuna. To be truthful I was against Jiyong helping you out because I was not sure if he could handle it."
 
The rapper at this point has wide eyes and a dumb founded expression because he had no idea that Jiyong had those kinds of feelings for him. Yea they do a little fan service every now and then but he never knew that Jiyong was not just doing fan service he was for real. How he would care for him and make sure that the was not sick. How much Jiyong lit up when he found out that he would play the girl in their parody. Everything was slowly connecting together to complete the puzzle that was racking the older one's brain. 
 
"So you are saying that he has been in love with me a long time"
 
Youngbae nods his head "Yes hyung ever since he first met you he told me how much he had a interest in you. It went from like to love within a year. When he found out you found a nice girlfriend he was so happy that you were happy, but when things started to turn sour he felt so sad. Sometimes he would come over to my place and Dara and I would have to help him to stay strong. For the past 3 years my girlfriend (Dara) and I have been trying to encourage him to tell you how he felt or simply try to move on. Sorry to put this burden on you hyung but you need to know. For now I think it's best that he doesn't know that you know. I felt I needed to tell you..." 
 
"It's totally fine and I agree Youngbae things are starting to make since. The way that he was looking at me when the taxi left was so much hurt...and I could tell the hurt was for me. The past 24hrs Bae I have felt really close to Ji he cares about me he would do anything. I don't want to hurt him I care for him too..." 
 
"So what are you going to do?"
 
"Well first things first...I'm breaking up with that ..."
 
"Sounds like a plan" Youngbae pats his hyungs shoulder for his wise decision that will have all of YG rejoicing. 
 
 
Seunghyun pulls out his phone from his pocket and sends Hyuna a text.
 
"We need to talk come over"
 
"Did you buy me the purse"
 
"Hell no just come over Hyuna please"
 
"Okay fine you better have something for me and if this is about the black card I'm not giving it back"
 
"What ever Hyuna..."

 A/N Yay another chapter finished!! What do you all think of it??? Do you like how the story is going??