A day and night to remember

Mr. Advice

It's the early morning and Jiyong and Seunghyun barley make it to work on time. They both ran into the lobby with two minutes to spare. The lobby secretary makes a funny look at the tall rapper and his rather...tight and short pants he was wearing. Seunghyun notices the stare and he politely bows to her with a smirk on his face. 

"Come on hyung I already caught the elevator." 

They both hop into the elevator to head over to the practice rooms. BigBang does not have any performances until a month but they still need  to work out...no matter how much they whine. The couple walks into the room to find Daesung and YoungBae stretching and of course the maknae napping on they make shift bed he made out of chairs. Jiyong walks over to the chair and decides to mess with the younger one and he walks to the chair holding up his feet. He pulls the chair from under him send Seungri straight to the floor *Thud!*. Seungri reacts with a very girly and high pitched plea  " I didn't do it". This makes the whole room burst into laughter. Seungri turns red and stands up rubbing his bum. "Yah hyung...why you have to do that." Jiyong gets into his leader mode and corrects him " You should have been stretching with your hyungs." Jiyong looks over at the chairs "Instead of sleeping." Seungri huffs and goes over by the mirrors and starts warming up.

Daesung and YoungBae laugh at the younger one's scolding. Jiyong who has the authority at the moment  gathers the guys together. "Lets go through the dances. Manager told me that our trainer is not feeling well today, so lets just go through the set" Youngbae gets wide eyed "The whole set meaning all of the songs from our concert which like over a hour" Jiyong smiles back " Exactly" They all groan in response and Seunghyun pouts " Do we really have to do all of them today. Couldn't we just do half...baby" All of the guys giggle at the pet name addressed towards the leader. "Yah yah hyung I'm the leader right now..." Seunghyun smirks "Well you are my baby" YoungBae, Daesung, and Seungri respond "AWwwwww how sweet!!" Jiyong turns redder " Keep at it and I will make you all go through the set twice!!" Seunghyun starts laughing because he finds the leader cute when the is mad. The way he puts his hands on his hips and get into diva mode throws him for a loop. 

Jiyong makes a pleading look at Seunghyun because he just was not helping in the situation to get order. Seunghyun receives the non verbal and takes action. " Come on guys it will not take too long to go through the set. We are just doing how many songs....well I don't remember how many but lets just get it over with guys" 

YoungBae smirks "What a good boyfriend" 

Seunghyun smirks back at him "I know how to keep my baby happy" He pulls Jiyong into a hug and rubs his back lovingly. 

"Enough with the mushy stuff hyung" says Seungri 

Seunghyun smirks "Mushy stuff...Ohhhh you mean when I hug my baby or kiss him" He kisses Jiyong's forehead. Jiyong blushes again and pushes his boyfriend away "Yah yah yah enough with the PDA Hyunnie." 

Daesung, YoungBae and Seungri all laugh again this time saying in unison " Hyunnie??" Jiyong turns red for the billionth time "Yea yea get over it okay. Let's get to work okay." Seunghyun nods " I agree I have a date later on today" Jiyong smiles "Aw Hyunnie" 

"Bleh enough enough...lets get to work hyung" says Seungri annoyed at the lovey dovey stuff. 

"Someone is in a bad mood" says Daesung 

Jiyong takes over again this time as leader not lover of T.O.P. "Okay I'm turning on the music now positions!"

They all scramble to the middle of the floor and go straight through all of the songs. By the third song they are all sweating bullets. Seunghyun sometimes would cheat and say he can't dance and sit down for a couple seconds. By the second to the last song all of them were tired. Jiyong was also showing signs of tiredness but since he was the one to tell them to do the whole set his pride was on the line..he is not stopping now. They make it to the last song and they all dance hard loving and knowing  that it was the last song that lead them to freedom for the rest of the day...well the ones who didn't have anything planned.

The song ends and they all fall out on the floor. The room was filled with their out of breath breathing and smells of man sweat. Which smells ing nasty but hey they are guys who are use to funk. The leader gets up and starts to towel off some of his sweat and the rest of the band starts to do the same. Seungri and Daesung start flinging their towels at each other and YoungBae pulls out his phone to text his girlfriend. Jiyong starts to head towards the door and Seunghyun grabs his wrist.

"Where are you going baby?"

Jiyong smiles back at his boyfriend " I need a shower...I feel stinky" He pouts.

"Ohhhhh do you need help?" Jiyong gets shy "No...I got it"

Seunghyun laughs at the reaction. "Okay baby well I'm going to take a shower up stairs and I will meet you in the lobby okay?"

Jiyong smiles dreamily " Okay"

Jiyong heads out and the rest of the guys tease their hyung "Ouuuuuu lookie at the cuuuppp paaalll "

Seunghyun turns red and chuckles "Come on guys...I love him...I like to show him love"

YoungBae chimes in "It's cool hyung we are just happy that you are happy "

Seunghyun pats Bae's shoulder "Thanks man" 

"So did you have yet?" says Seungri of course

"Yah!?" Daesung slaps the younger one. 

Seunghyun chuckles "No...we have not yet."

All three of the men look at each other surprised "I thought that Jiyong would have had it set after your first date" says YoungBae smirking

"Well we are taking things naturally...we didn't plan on ing the first night haha" 

Seungri speaks again "So...do you know what to do hyung. You know we men don't have woman parts. You have to stick your in his ...ACK!?"

Daesung slaps the younger one again for his crude remark and the rest of the guys can't help but laugh because it is true. They all have never been with a guy and Seunghyun doesn't know what to expect. "So Seungri are you going to give me advice?" 

Seungri perks up "Well I watch a lot of on my sites... what I got from it all is that you need to stretch him with lots of lube and you need to take your time stretching because you don't want to hurt him...also before you insert your you need to put more lube."  

Seunghyun shakes his head "Who knew that I would be getting advice from Seungri" 

"Well I do love my ! " All of the guys start laughing again because it is not surprised Seungri knows about because is his buddy. Many computers have been crashed and filled up due to the young one constantly downloading. He has been caught many times watching it so he has no shame talking about it now..more like it I watch I have been caught enough times.  Seungri gets excited "I'M A GENIUS" all of the guys stop laughing and looks at the maknae "I came up with a song for you to remember" They all get quiet and listen to the potentially crude song. 

"123 the lube comes before me. 456 take your time don't trip. 789 find that spot and hit it every time. come over come over with love" The guys all start laughing more and Seunghyun laughs slightly embarrassed that he is considering remembering the song. "I guess I need to buy some lube." YoungBae walks over to his bag and throws the older one a brand new  bottle of lube. " Here you go. One less thing to buy" 

"Bae you and Dara..ummm" says Seungri

"Yea yea we like to do   every now and then." Seungri and Daesung get disgusted "Dara noona...I can't look at her the same any more" 

"You shouldn't be looking at her to begin with" chuckles YoungBae. 

Seunghyun gets emotional and feels grateful not for the lube but  for such supportive friends. The fact that the whole YG company is rooting for him and Jiyong's happiness is the best thing in the world. He now has the best thing for him in his life which is Jiyong of course. Yea he still has a of an ex who could strike at any moment, but to speak in reality sense the woman just needs to get over him. The scary thing is that she does  and does not have the power to break them up as crazy as it sounds it is truth. If the littlest thing gets out in the tabloids about their relationship it could be the end of BigBang and with added stress it could tear a relationship apart. 

"So hyung you are going on a date tonight right?" Says Daesung with a bright smile. 

Seunghyun smiles back  "Yea...I plan on making the date special again." 

"Oh are you planning on making love tonight?" say Bae kind of excited. The rapper turns red and nods " That is great hyung when Dara and I did it for the first time it was magical. I hope the same for you and Jiyong" 

Seunghyun smiles at all three of the men "Thank you for being so supportive. Really it makes our relationship just perfect...well except my ing ex girlfriend" 

"Don't worry about her hyung" says Seungri "We got your back" says Daesung. 

Seunghyun looks at his phone and figures Jiyong will be just about done with his shower. "Hey guys I'm going to go meet up with Jiyong. Good chat guys! Later!" 

"Later Hyung!!" 

Seunghyun walks out the door towards the elevator to go to the locker room. He feels his phone buzzing and sees that it is boss man on the line. He quickly answers the phone. 

"Hello sir" 

"Ah yea Seunghyun-Shi. I heard that you and Jiyong are going on a date tonight" 

"Yes we are sir." 

"Well Seunghyun-Shi I took the liberty in getting suite at the W hotel."  

"Tha thank you sir!" 

"I ordered a full course meal so enjoy...and Seunghyun-Shi...?"

"Yes sir?"

"Use protection I don't want him to..wait he can't get pregnant...just go go have fun okay"

"Of course sir I will goodbye" 

They both hang up and Seunghyun gets off the elevator "Well that was awkward.."

 

a/n sorry for the wait everyone. Exams are this week so wish me luck!! Comments are love! ^_____________________^