Let's plan!

Mr. Advice

It's 9am and Jiyong lets himself into Seunghyun's villa assuming that he is not awake. Well little did he know Seunghyun was one step ahead of him. Jiyong takes off his shoes and smells eggs...he curiously walks into the kitchen. What Jiyong sees is history in the making. Seunghyun is cooking and the crazy thing is that nothing is on fire. Seunghyun sees Jiyong in the reflection of the microwave and turns around. 

"Hey Ji I was just cooking us a little breakfast. Have a seat at the table I will bring it out in a bit."

"Uh okay hyung..." Jiyong looks at the trash can to see if there were take out boxes mashed in it.

"Yah... I cooked all of this okay go sit down pabo" Seunghyun lightly pushes Jiyong out of the kitchen towards the table. 

Jiyong watches in awe over how well his hyung is at cooking. No one has ever seen him ever with a cooking utensil Jiyong just had to take a picture to capture the moment. He pulls out the camera phone and takes several pictures...for him self of course. 'He looks so damn hot in that cooking apron' Jiyong his lips at the sight in front of him. "Hungry Ji?"

"Wha what?"

"You just your lips" Seunghyuns smirks at him and knows that the younger one his lips because of him.

"My my lips were dry!"

"Okay okay you don't have to yell" Seunghyun turns back around and puts the finishing touches on the glorified eggs."

Seunghyun walks out the kitchen and puts the plate in front of Jiyong. "Tada!! Eggs with cheese!" 

"Thanks for cooking hyung I thought that you would be  sleeping right now..."

"No I was in a good mood this morning and decided to wake up early...unless you want me to be in bed right now...wanna cuddle yongie?"

Jiyong turns red "Yah!" *punch* "I thought that we were over this..."

"I'm just kidding Ji" Seunghyun dives into the eggs and takes a mouth full of eggs. Jiyong follows and takes a bite of the first meal that he has ever had by his hyung. Jiyongs face turns into a smile over the pure goodness. The layers of cheese combined with the eggs was heaven. The both of them eat the whole plate in less than 5 minutes. 

"Hyung that was the best eggs  and cheese that I have ever had!!" Jiyong smiles brightly at his hyung. 

"Any time Ji. I'm glad that you like the eggs. You are the first person that I have ever cooked for" 

"You mean that I was your first ever" says Jiyong kind of touched

"Yea you are the first and I'm glad that the house is still intact " the rapper chuckles

"About yesterday hyung I want to apologize" "Ji you don't have to do that" "NO hyung I was out of line yesterday who am I to cry like that all I'm doing is not making your situation better" 

Seunghyun is slightly heartbroken by the statement. Jiyong was once again suppressing his feelings and this time in front of him again. Jiyong is looking down at his plate as if he is hanging his head down in shame. Seunghyun rubs the younger ones shoulder which gets Jiyong to raise his head a bit. Seunghyun smiles at Jiyong   giving the both of them a warm feeling. 

"Ji...don't ever feel like you are inter fearing. Don't hold back your feelings about anything in front of me okay." 

"I will try not to hyung."

Seunghyun rubs Jiyong's hair "Good leader"

Jiyong laughs "So are you ready for today we need to figure out how to set up your living room. Also we need to figure out what you are going to wear"

"Now I need to figure out what I need to wear?" Seunghyun laughs at the never ending list. 

"Yes you have to look nice for Hyuna"

"Lets just work on me looking good. Since you are the fashion king I have confidence in you"

Jiyong gets up from the table and takes the plates from the table and does the honor of washing the dishes. "Hyung start moving all of your sofas and stuff out of the living room. I called a rental company to decorate the living room for the date. All we need to do is make sure the room is clear. They should be here *Ding dong* any minute...can you get the door hyung" 

"Yea sure Ji...I can answer the door to my own place" Jiyong sticks out his tongue "What ever hyung just get the door. I guess the people will move the furniture." 

The rapper opens the door and he is greet by two men from Devine Rentals. "Hello sir we are here to set up your living room for mister G Dragon" 

"Okay you might have to move some things around but other than that it should be  a easy move." 

Jiyong comes from the kitchen and the rental guys bow " Hello Mister G Dragon we will start the process"

"Thank you for coming early." 

"It is no problem sir this will take no longer than 30 minutes. please rest while we set up your living room"

Seunghyun grabs Jiyong by the wrist which catches him off guard. "We will be upstairs if you need anything." 

Seunghyun drags Jiyong up the stairs into his bed room which is massive. He sits them on the sofa in front of his TV. The rapper grabs the remote and turns on a variety show. Jiyong is a little nervous because the sofa in his room compared to down stair is much smaller. It was a two seater sofa also known as a "love seat" Jiyong turned red at the thought 'I'm so close to him right now...'

The rapper sees that Jiyong is uncomfortable most likely because he is freaking out because he is so close to his hyung right now. Seunghyun puts his arm around the younger one and Jiyong freezes. Seunghyun starts to rub Jiyongs shoulder again. "Relax Ji we are just watching TV. Don't worry"

"Ye yes hyung" The way that his hyung is rubbing his shoulder makes Jiyong melt into the little massage. Because of yesterday Jiyong didn't get much sleep. Jiyong slowly drifts off to sleep. Seunghyun looks over at the funny sight of Jiyongs head bobbing up and down and side to side. Seunghyun places the leader's  head on his shoulder and Jiyong smiles in his sleep. The younger one is very peaceful while he is sleeping. Seunghyun watched the whole time he was sleeping. To get a better view of Jiyongs facial expressions he turned off his TV to watch the him through the reflection of the TV. Seunghyun loves how beautiful Jiyong is. Jiyong could be doing other things right now but right now he is sleeping on his hyungs shoulder. Seunghyun his hand along Jiyongs puffy cheek and the younger one wiggles his nose. 'He is so cute'. 

Jiyong's phone starts ringing in his pocket and he slowly wakes up to see that he is sleeping on his hyungs shoulder. He turns a deep shade of red and gives a "I'm sorry " look and turns around to hide his embarrassment on the tiny sofa. He answers the phone to hears it's the men from downstairs. "Sir we are finish decorating according to your specifications. Could you please come down stairs for your approval?"

Jiyong ends the call." Sorry about that hyung I didn't get much sleep last night. It won't happen again"

"Nonsense Ji. I'm glad that I was here to be your pillow"  Seunghyun smiles warmly.

"They are finished lets go downstairs and take a look" 

The both of them come down to the first landing of the stairs and take a full look of the living room and it is beautiful. 

From just the table the table was perfect simple and very much Seunghyuns personality. He didn't need the bling bling and all that jazz. The candles surrounding the table were all electric and controlled by a switch. Everything was looking perfect. 

"What do you think Hyung?" 

"It's perfect Jiyong"

"Thanks guys we love it!"

The two movers bow and leave the room quietly. Jiyong turns to his hyung "Are you sure that you like this hyung?"

"I love it Ji because you picked everything out." Jiyong blushes again and Seunghyun pinches the younger ones cheek. 

Jiyong backs away "Why are you so touchy today hyung"

"Hmm I don't know. I'm just excited things are coming together." 

"Oh...yea you and Hyuna will have a great time" Jiyong gives his hyung a smiles which is laced with a little bit of fake 'I know that you will be happy hyung'

'Jiyong you have no idea' "I'm sure I will have a great time with my date" Seunghyun turns to start to walk back up to his room "Where are you going hyung?" 

"Well I don't think that you want to go shopping for my outfit  with me in my banana pj's" Jiyong giggles walks down stairs to wait for his hyung to get dressed. 

//////////////////////////

Jiyong and Seunghyun arrive at Gucci...why because they are cool like that and they have loads of money. Jiyong as usual goes through the routine of being greeted. Seunghyun who normally doesn't shop stands clueless around the designer clothes. "Hyung you can go and sit on the sofa. I'm going to pull a couple of out fits for you to try on." 

"Do you know my size"

"Of course hyung" mumbles Jiyong in concentration pulling another pair of designer pants. 

Seunghyun watches as Jiyong piles clothes on top of the sales girl. Ten minutes later he has the sales girl starts a dressing room for Seunghyun. The rapper follows the girl to the back room and waits for her to set up the room. The girl bows and Seunghyun closes the door. Jiyong takes his place on a chair by the mirrors. "Let me know when you try on the first out fit" 

"Jiyong these pants are really tight..."

"That's the style just try them on hyung." 

"Okay..." Seunghyun pulls on the tight jeans and dress shirt and coat and walks out of the dressing room for Jiyongs approval. 

Seunghyun walks out slowly due to the tight pants. Jiyong eyes him and looks him up and down. 'Damn he has a big ' Seunghyun notices Jiyong staring at his and moves his legs a bit to mess with him. Jiyong quickly looks up at the top half and makes a face "I don't like this one so much. Try on the next one please" Seunghyun smiles and goes back into the changing room. Jiyong fans him self off due to the hotness of his hyung in the tight pants. 

20 minutes go by and Seunghyun has tried on three other outfits and did not make Jiyongs approval. Jiyong wants everything to be perfect. The most important item was Seunghyun he had to be beyond perfection...not that he wasn't. Jiyong's job of enhancing was working with the last three out fits and now Seunghyun has one more out fit. He comes out of the fitting room and Jiyong's jaw drops. Seunghyun who figures that this is the winner ask "So how do I look. 

 

"ing y." Jiyong throws his hand on top of his mouth.

"Well that's good. I want to look ing y" Seunghyun smirks 

"Yah yah take that off before your funk gets into it"

Seunghyun smiles mischievously "Okay Yongie"

Jiyong blushes. 

Minutes later Seunghyun comes out of the room with the items that he has chosen. All of them walk to the register the sales girl rings up the clothes. "That will be 3.2 million won." Seunghyun takes out his wallet and Jiyong beats him and hand the sales girl his black card. "Yah! Those are my clothes Jiyong why are you paying" 

"Because I want to gift them to you. You have worked hard the past couple of days and tomorrow is going to be a hit. This is the last part of the process"

"Aiggooo I have the bestest friend in the world." 

The sales girls laughs at their interaction "If I didn't know you guys... I would think that you were a couple" Jiyong blushes and smiles. 

"You must be a GTOP fan" Seunghyun chuckles and the sales girl blushes as well and hands Jiyong the bag. Jiyong and Seunghyun walk out the store to get into the car. Jiyong starts the engine and drives back to the villa. The whole time they rapped to old school songs and talked about stupid things that only amuse men. Finally they arrive in front of the villa. Seunghyun looks over at Jiyong "Well I guess this is it" says Jiyong smiling. 

"I guess so. It has been fun Ji"

Jiyong smiles back "Yes it was a lot of fun hyung. I  hope that things work out for you and Hyuna. All I want for you is to be happy and I hope that planning this date brings more happiness in your life."

"It will be a memorable date and I'm excited to see what happens. If you don't mind if might text you if something catches fire." 

"Hyung you call the fire department for those kinds of things...pabo...."

Seunghyun chuckles again "You know what I mean..."

"I know hyung I don't have anything to do tomorrow just text me and I will be here in a flash to help with anything you need"

Seunghyun gets out of the car and waves at Jiyong. Jiyong waves back and drives the car down the street. Jiyong starts tearing up a little bit because he knows that this dinner is going to bring his hyung and Hyuna back together for sure. Which means that he will not get to spend time like today with his hyung  any more. "Well good thing there is Big Bang I can see hyung at YG...be happy hyung...don't be sad any more" 

////////////////////

Seunghyun walks into his villa and places the shopping bag on the sofa that is now kinda in the kitchen. He gets excited and turns on some music and pulls out his phone to see a text from YoungBae. 

"Hyung I exchanged the rings I put them on your breakfast table"

Seunghyun looks and sees the bag with the new couple rings "Thanks Bae this date is going to be great :)"

Seunghyun looks at the rings "Great taste Bae! I love the necklace too! I might need your help tomorrow."

"NO prob I will bring the karaoke machine in the morning"

Seunghyun takes the long necklace in his hand "Ji you have no idea. I'm going to rock your world"

 

A/N  Hey everyone thank you so much for the comments!! This is my first unbeta'd story so I'm happy that you all are excusing my grammar mistakes and like the story. For those of you who read the "My heartbeat " Fic I will up date it soon. That story is beta'd so I have to send it to my friend it takes time to get back so I can't update as fast. This story I felt really excited to write it so I just went in:) Tell me what you think of the story! Like the jewlry?? Comments are love! ^_______________^