Shiny

Mr. Advice

Seunghyun stands in the door way of his bedroom and watches as Jiyong sets the breakfast table for the both of them. He can still clearly see that Jiyong is still embarrassed about earlier. Seunghyun is not so embarrassed because when he is sleeping lots of weird things always happen. When he lived in the dorm he would sleep walk and rearrange the pots and pans in the kitchen and then go back to bed. Jiyong got use to the sleep walking but getting yanked into bed was a new thing for him. 'Why did he have to do that aish...I'm so embassed...' 

Seunghyun walks over to the table and takes a seat at the table. Jiyong who is not as red as before finally sits down and talks. 

"So what are we going to do about the date"

"Aiiiiggooo I pull you into bed and now you want to date me I feel so honored"

Jiyong turns red again "Aish...YOU WERE THE ONE THAT PULLED ME INTO BED!"

Seunghyun laughs at the younger one and reaches out his hand to ruffle the younger ones hair. "I'm just playing with you Ji...don't get your in a bunch"

"Yah!!*sigh*...Let's just talk about the date. What would you like to do...have any ideas??"

"Well I was kinda hoping you had ideas...because I have no idea what the hell to do...if you were Hyuna or...a girl what would you want to do for a date like we are planning??" Seunghyun rest his elbows on the table and takes in a huge bite of his omelet (that has a ketchup smiley face). 

Jiyong who is already fighting not to confess how he feels about his hyung holds back...like he was since day one. "Well if I was a girl...I would want a 3 course meal...couple rings and a song from my baby..." ' did I say baby...'

"Awe sounds romantic baby" Seunghyun chuckles

Jiyong turns red. "That's what girls like..." 

"Also lets have the date at your place. It will save you from the paparazzi and crazed fans"

 Seunghyun nods in agreement "Well lets do it. I'm willing to do anything...but sing"

"OH come on we sing all the time"

"Yea but singing in front of someone I would  want to do that with someone I..." Seunghyun cuts off his sentence...'of course I love her I must love her..'

Jiyong shrugs at the cut off sentence and takes another bite of his food. "Well consider it...lets get the couple rings today I know the perfect place" Jiyong smiles at his hyung warmly. Seunghyuns smiles back and suddenly feels a warm feeling. 'He has a nice smile...I love...'wait what...'

"Well lets get ready to go out. I'm going to go get ready for the day. Go and finish cleaning like a good house wife."

Jiyong throws a towel at Seunghyun in retaliation but misses when Seunghyun dodges the flying object. The older one sticks out his tongue before he closes the door to his room. 

////////////////////////////////

20 minutes later and the official pimp is ready to go ring shopping. They both make their way to the parking garage and Jiyong leads the way to his car. Seunghyun follows behind and gets into the passenger side. Jiyong turns on the car and looks over and sees that his hyung is not wearing a seat belt. *sigh* "Hyung put on your seat belt." 

"It's stuck"

"Bull put the thing on hyung"

"No really it's stuck"

*sigh* Jiyong reaches over to his hyung's side of the car and pulls on the seat belt...it really was stuck. He tugs and tugs a bit more and then*sniff sniff* Jiyong freezes 'did he just sniff my hair' "Hyung did you just sniff my hair."

"Yea...it smells like limes...I like limes"

"way to be awkward hyung"

"I'm the innocent one not awkward." Jiyong chuckles at the line and tugs one more time and the seat belt finally releases and he clicks the seat belt. 

"There you go now my hyung is nice and safe. Now lets get going."

////////////////////

Finally they make it to the VVIP entrance of the "Chol"  Jewelry store. They walk into the lobby to be greeted by the creator himself Lee Bong Chol. Jiyong and Seunghyun politely bow to the owner. "It is great to see you again Jiyong. We always enjoy your biasness" he bows again at the both of them and walks to his office. Jiyong and Seunghyun walk into the display area. Jiyong who loves Jewelry knows the place like the back of his hand. He walks over to the couple ring displays and stares at  all the bling. Seunghyun who rarely goes to the Jewelry store himself stands in the middle of the store '...everything is so in shiny. This is definitely a Jiyong kind of store'

Jiyong looks over at his hyung who seems to be on another planet right now and motions for him to come over. Seunghyun walks over and gets over whelmed by all of the rings. He starts thinking 'do I really want to buy one of these'

One of the employees makes her way over and politely bows. "Hello I'm Park Jung Bin I will be working with you today. What can I help you with today?"

Seunghyun who is still looking at the rings says  "I want to buy one of these... I don't know what I'm doing..."

"That is totally fine TOP- Shi. What size are you and your girlfriend"

"Well..." Seunghyun looks at his hand "I'm a size 10 and my girlfriend is a size um..." Seunghyun looks around the room. Jiyong is slightly confused as to why he has to look around the room for a ring size. Seunghyun looks down at Jiyongs hand and grabs it for inspection. He takes the younger ones hand and feels every finger. Jiyong who is slightly blushing figures what he is doing and enjoys the small contact for the moment. Jiyong laughs when his hyung holds up his pinky finger and tells Jung "Her finger is his pinky" 

Jung smiles and measures Jiyong's pinky. "He is a size 7. We will put that in our log for the future sir"

For the next 40 minutes it is nothing but the both of them trying on rings. Jiyong who is very picky takes over and spares Hyuna of his hyungs bizzar taste in rings. Every time they tried on a ring Seunghyun would grab Jiyong's hand to see how the rings looked together. Every time Seunghyun touched his hand his heart did flip flops. Seunghyun also was very comfortable touching Jiyong's hands. He loved how soft they were and for a man how delicate they were. Finally they decide on simple but still blinged out platinum bands. Seunghyun is happy that they ring search is over and sends Jung to wrap up the rings. 

Jung calls Seunghyun over to finish checking out the rings. Jiyong watches when they interact and he is loving the excitement his hyung is having. It has been a while since he has seen him this happy. Seunghyun has always been good at suppressing his feeling to others but that never fooled Jiyong. When his hyung was hurting he was hurting too. Jiyong got curious when he saw Jung bring out another jewelry box. 'Hmm I guess he wanted to give Hyuna a set'

Seunghyun is handed a black bag with the rings and the mystery box and he motions for Jiyong to come to the exit. They both walk to the car and Jiyong out of curiosity ask "So what is in the box Hyung." 

"Oh I wanted to get a little something extra"

"Oh what is it"

"can you keep a secret?"

"Yea..."

"Well so can I"

"Yah hyung!"

Seunghyun turns around and pinches Jiyong's cheek. " It's just a necklace Ji" 

Jiyong touches his hand to the just been pinched cheek flushed red yet again. Seunghyun stares at Jiyong with those darks eye and flashes another infectious smile. Jiyong melts and smiles back. Seunghyun blushes back and that makes Jiyong chuckle.

"Aw Oppa why you red"

"Yah yah who says that I'm red. the official pimp doesn't get red"

They both laugh all the way to the car. The great thing about their friendship is that they can talk about anything...well almost anything but for the most part. The date planning is coming to a great start and Jiyong seeing his hyung smile is what makes his heart flip. "Okay let's go pick the food for the date. I know just the right place!!"