Chapter 9

Who is that mysterious girl ???!!!-HIATUS

Mapo-gu South Korea

 

There was a guy lying on his bed restlessly. He opened his eyes and looked up to the ceiling. He stared blankly. Flashing back all the memories.

 

There were tears coming out from his eyes. He regretted of something. There was a knock on the door. His omma calling his name.

 

“Daehyun..open up the door. Appa asked you to join dinner.” His omma said while sighing. She’s worried about Daehyun.

 

“Shiro..omma..I am not hungry.” He replied.

 

“But you’ve been in your room for one day. You have not eaten anything. Please Daehyun..open up the door.If you love me please open the door.” His omma pleaded.

 

He walked to the door and opened it. He saw his omma crying. He felt bad about it. He wiped off his omma tears.

 

“Mianheyo omma….” He said and gave a fake smile.

 

‘Its okay… Let’s eat.” His omma smiled bitterly to him. She knew he’s sad.

 

After taking dinner, he politely asked permission to leave the table. He only had two spoonful of rice and then he stopped. He has no appetite .His parents looked at him worriedly. They felt terrible for not telling him what actually happened to you when he’s abroad because they afraid he can’t concentrate on his studies.There’s nothing they can do to cheer him up.

 

Once he’s in the room, again he’s in a gloomy mood. He cried again. He felt pain in his heart. He’s flashing back all the memories.

 

He cried again when he thought of the memories. He has promised himself once he completed his studies , he’s going to confess to you the feelings he has inside.

 

He remembered the day he arrived in Seoul. He was so excited. He hurriedly took the taxi and kept on pressuring the taxi driver to drive fast.

 

~~Flashback~~ (This happened a few days before BOYFRIEND moved to the house ;p)

 

“ahjussi!! Faster!!! Faster!!!” He kept on pressuring the taxi driver.

 

The taxi driver stopped and smacked Daehyun’s head.

 

“Yah!!! You want to dead???!!! Just be patient will ya!!!’ The taxi driver nagged. Daehyun smiled foolishly.

 

“Jesonghabnida ahjussi....But I need to meet someone. I miss her so much….huhuhu” He pretended to be sobbing.

 

The taxi driver just smiled and shook his head. “ Meeting your girlfriend???” He winked.

 

Daehyun just rubbed his neck and smiled foolishly again. ‘Ani…Aniyo…. Just meeting my friend..hehehe”

 

‘Ara..ara..ara…. but young man you don’t have any other choice. You have to be patient my dear. She’s not going anywhere…heheheh’ The taxi driver smiled again. He understood since he’s been young before.

 

After ½ an hour, he arrived at your house. He quickly paid the fare and jumped from the taxi. The taxi driver just shook his head seeing Daehyun’s action. Daehyun bowed to the taxi driver and rushing to your house. He kept on pressing the bell over and over again.

 

It seemed that nobody came out from the house. He looked around he saw no sign of you. He just noticed that the house looked like an abandon house. He felt strange.

 

“Where is everybody??” He sighed. He remembered something. You used to tell him where you always put your spare keys. He looked for a flower pot where you always put your spare keys.

 

‘Ha there you are!!” he smiled. However, to his dismay, he found nothing.

 

He felt down and disappointed. He had no choice except leaving the house.

 

“Did she move to somewhere else?? May be that’s why she never replied to my letters? Even though she has moved to other place, she could reply my emails. But she replied my letters and email before. This happen only recently. What actually happen?? Did she hate me??” He asked himself. He felt confused.

 

He noticed something at the post box. A lot of letters in the post box. He took one of them and it was the letter he used to write to you. It seemed that it was never opened. He looked at the stamping dated a year ago.

 

‘What actually happened to you……………………?” He asked worriedly. He then left the house. While he’s headed to his house , he saw a restaurant. The restaurant where he and you used to hang out together. The restaurant which belong to his halmoni.

 

Daehyun smiled .

 

Halmoni might know something.

 

He ran to the restaurant. He looked for halmoni. But she’s nowhere to be found. He asked one of the workers.

 

“ Annyeonhaseyo… may I know where’s halmoni?? “ He asked politely. The waitress looked at him without a blink.

 

OMO!!! He’s so handsome!!! Kya~~~~

 

She tried to chill out and smiled. “ She’s at the kitchen…. May I know who are you??” She asked. However, Daehyun did not answer her question. He just rushed to the kitchen.

 

The waitress looked angry while babbling “ Too bad…SO HANDSOME but STUPID !!!”

 

While Daehyun in the kitchen he’s calling the halmoni. “ Halmoni…Halmoni…. Where are you???”

 

“ Who is that??” Suddenly he heard someone asking. He turned around and saw halmoni.

 

‘HALMONI!!!!!!” He shouted and rushing to her and hugging her.

 

“ YA!!! Let me go… Do you want me to die, kiddo!!!” The halmoni said. She pretended to be annoyed but in her heart she felt happy meeting him.

 

“halmoni…Do you miss me?? ‘ Daehyun asked while winking his eyes to her.

 

“ Nope…Why should I?” She pretended to be annoyed again. Daehyun hugged her again.

 

‘ Mianheyo halmoni…. I know I rarely call or write to you…huhuh” Daehyun said.

 

“ I will forgive you if you have present for me….’ Halmoni winked at her grandson.

 

“Of course I got something for you halmoni. Look !! There it is” Daehyun happily gave a present for his halmoni.

 

“What is this?” Halmoni asked.

 

“Oh ..that you have to check it out. But halmoni….I need to ask you something. Where’s ………………………??? I really missed her!!! So much!! I wanna hug her so badly now!!” Daehyun said excitedly.

 

Halmoni looked at him . She looked sad. Suddenly he could see tears in her eyes.

 

What the heck has happened?

 

‘Halmoni….halmoni…what’s wrong???’ he asked.

 

‘Haven’t you heard what actually happen to ………………………..? I thought your Omma has told you about this“ Halmoni said while crying.

 

“Omma?? No… she never told me anything. Halmoni what happened?? Please halmoni tell me !!! tell me!! Don’t make me like this!! Come on halmoni… tell me !!!” Daehyun’s forcing his halmoni to tell the truth.

 

Halmoni told him everything about you. What actually happened. He fell on the floor and started crying crazily. He could not accept the terrible thing happened to you.

 

~~End of flashback~~

 

Daehyun could not cry anymore. Somehow he got some strength. He got up.

 

Halmoni just said that she just went missing? Even there was no evidence stating that she has dead. I need to investigate this.

 

He determined to go to your house again and investigate.

 

“If necessary I will ask the new owner. I don’t care what happen. But last time when I went there, there’s nobody. Never mind, I just try my luck today. We’ll see what’s going to happen” He told himself.

 

…………………….-ah I don’t know what happen. But I will make sure that you’ll be safe. Wait for me. You must be strong.

 

 

Hi guys…..woo…. its really late update… I’ve been really super duper busy….huhuhuh…..and I know you might feel a bit disappointed coz there is no Youngmin or BF in this chapter. But I promised that you will meet him later. Huhuhuhuh….

Jung Daehyun BAP is the new character I put in the story. I hope you like him as the new character. Coz’ he will be playing major part in this story. Don’t get angry with me. Huuhu…Mianheyo… Please comment and tell me what you think about making Daehyun as a new character. Huhuh… Don’t worry ,Youngmin will still be the lead in this story. Huhu…Bye Bye….n Saranghaeyo~~~~~