Chapter 10

Who is that mysterious girl ???!!!-HIATUS

At Boyfriend’s Lair

It’s a day off for Boyfriend. Everybody’s resting in their room except Youngmin, he’s looking like a professor who’s thinking about how to come out with a new formula. One minute he stood up. The other minute he sat on the bed. One minute he’s looking like talking to himself. But the truth was he’s talking to you.

 

“Now ……………….-ah, how can we crack the wall? People might thought that I have gone crazy.” Youngmin sighed.

 

You just sat on his bed. You sighed too.

 

“ Mollayo, Youngmin” You said sadly. You know that the book might give some clues about yourself.

 

“Can’t you just grab the book? Besides, I saw you walked through the wall before.” Youngmin innocently suggest that.

 

“Yah!! If I could grab the book then, I wouldn’t be here in front of you asking for your help. PABOYA!!” You shouted, feeling dissatisfied with Youngmin suggestion.

 

Youngmin smiled foolishly. Showing his pretty smile. “Ara..Arasso… Im just joking heheheh… Don’t get mad with me” Showing his charisma.

 

Omo !!! he’s so cute!! Aigoo …

 

You just couldn’t get mad with him especially with all the charisma he had.

 

“Well we can only crack the wall when everybody’s out. But its almost impossible coz we always together.” Youngmin said.

 

Suddenly you saw someone standing in front of the house.

 

Omo !! He’s the same guy who came few weeks ago.!!

 

“Yah!! Are you even listening to what I’m saying right now or am I talking to the wall???” Youngmin sounded like he’s sulking.

 

You just laughed while looking at his reaction. Youngmin just folded his arms showing that he’s still sulking.

 

“Ok Ok …Mianheyo…. Its just that there were a guy outside of the house. “ You said while pointing out of the house. Youngmin jumped from his bed and rushing to the window.

 

“Who is that??” Youngmin asked.

 

“Mollayo. But he used to come here few weeks ago while you’re not at home. “ You said.

 

“What???!! Why you never told me about this??” Youngmin asked.

 

“Yah!! I have told you before. Have you forgotten about it??? Aigoo. The guy who asked like this ‘Where are you ………………………? Are you safe or not??’ You tried to bring his memories back.

 

Youngmin pondered for a while. “oh I remember now!!! Heheh sorry!!” you smacked his head but it seemed that you hands could not touch him.Youngmin laughed crazily.

 

You’re sulking. You turned your back from him. Waiting for Youngmin to console you but no response.

 

You’ve been waiting for 5  minutes but there were no response. You felt strange and turned around. It seemed that Youngmin was hiding behind the curtains watching the movement of that guy.

 

“ Yah…What are you doing??” You felt curious and forgot that you were sulking.

 

“ Well that guy has been standing there for almost ½ an hour but yet he did nothing!!” Youngmin said.

 

Hm..let’s see..This guy is not the same guy I saw that night. This guy have a blonde hair color? Who the hell is he??

 

After a while observing, that blonde hair guy seemed to have some courage to press the bell.

 

Youngmin rushed to the door. “Youngmin!!” You shouted

 

He turned around. “Yup??!!

 

“Please be safe okay??” You said. He smile and nodded.

 

Once he’s at the door, he slowedly opened the door.

 

“Yes..May I help you??” Youngmin asked politely.

 

“Hi..I’m Jung Daehyun. Erm well.. It’s a long story. Erm… there’s a few things that I need to ask you. If you don’t mind, May I come in?” he asked politely.

 

“Oh sure…please come in” Youngmin invited the stranger into the house. He did not know why he simply invited that guy to the house. He can see the sadness in that guy’s eyes.

 

Youngmin turned back and saw you were there too at the living room.

 

“Youngmin who’s there??” Donghyun asked while yawning. It seemed that he’s awake now.

 

“Oh..This is Jung Daehyun. He wants to ask us something. Hyung could you please be with him for a while I get everyone “ Youngmin said. Donghyun just nodded.

 

Meanwhile, you moved a little closer to the stranger and have a good look on him.

 

Hm… he is so cute!!! Why my heart’s beating crazily ??

 

In the same time you could feel that your heart hurt so much. You felt like he was one of the important person in your life. But sadly, you could not recall anything. Tears coming out from your eyes.

 

Everybody were already in the living room. They looked tired but tried to control themselves from showing it.

 

“Er….. What bring you here?” Donghyun broke the silence. Its an awkward situation.

 

‘Hm… “ Daehyun tried to clear his throat.

 

“ Well have you heard about the story of a young girl who used to live here?” Daehyun asked.

 

“Oh that poor girl. We heard about it before. The halmoni at the restaurant used to tell us about her.” Minwoo interrupted.

 

“Well the halmoni is my halmoni. And… the girl who used to live here is my close friend” He said with tears in his eyes . He tried to hide it but it seemed that impossible to bear the pain. Everybody seemed to pay attention felt pity towards him.

 

Then he continued. “ So all of you know what happen right? The girl has gone missing. There is no evidence stating that she’s dead. The reason I’m here is to ask whether you have heard or found something in the house. For example maybe a diary? My friend loved to write a diary.”

 

Youngmin just remained silent. He did not know whether to say something or not. He looked at you. He could see you were crying. He wanted to console you so much but he couldn’t coz everybody’s there.

 

“ Well Daehyun-ssi , so far, we have been living here for almost two months, but we never found anything strange. We are really sorry “ Donghyun said on behalf of the rest of Boyfriend.

 

Daehyun looked down.

 

Hyunseong got up and patted Daehyun’s shoulder. “ Be patient Daehyun. If we found anything, we’ll let you know. How about leaving your contact number here. “

 

Daehyun nodded and took out a pen and a notebook. He wrote the number “ Here is my phone number , if you found something or anything, please …please let me know okay?” he said hopefully.

 

All agreed. Daehyun left the house.

 

“Poor guy. He might love her so much.” Jeongmin said while sighing.

 

Everybody just nodded except Youngmin. They then headed to their rooms.

 

Youngmin looked around. It seemed that you’re not at the living room anymore.

 

He’s rushing to his room. You were there crying. He sighed and sat next to you.

 

“ Why are you crying like this ……………..-ah. Is he your boyfriend? “ Youngmin asked.

 

“Mollayo Youngmin. It just that when I saw him, I could feel pain in my heart. You know what . Remember that day when I fainted and my body dissapeared?“ You said. Youngmin nodded.

 

“Well you see, it seemed that I was taken to other places. Then I got some flashback of my memories. Hm… That guy…Daehyun was in my flashback. He left me for 5 years to further study. But I can’t recall anything!!!!” You felt disappointed with yourself. You cried again.

 

Youngmin sighed. He did not know what to say or do anything just to cheer you up.

 

Should I just contact Daehyun ?? Maybe we can do something…??

 

Youngmin thought.

 

Another update!!! Heheh… Well… I’m going to focus on updating this story first for now….huhuh…I am really busy right now huhuhuh…. Anyway… I know the chapter is lame… Mianheyo… Anyways…..

New subscribers are most welcome… my –already-subscribers, thanks for all your support!! Love ya!! tata  ;p