New home

Who is that mysterious girl ???!!!-HIATUS

Hi guys!!! This my 2nd Youngmin’s fanfic. This is the first chapter….. Hope you like it…. Enjoy!!!  ;p

Somewhere at Starship Ent. Studio.

Youngmin was crying in the toilet. He felt so depressed about his dancing skills. He felt upset why he couldn’t keep up with the rest of the Boyfriend members.

I am so stupid!!! Waeyo??? Waeyo??

He cried and cried until his eyes swollen. Until he fell asleep, tired of crying. He dreamt of a terrible thing. He saw a girl being tortured by someone.

“Auntie..please forgive me...Auntie...Ahhhhhh!!” the girl screamed. Youngmin tried to reach her and saving her but his hands passed through her body. Her auntie kept on beating her, kicking her until she passed out.

“ANDWAE!!!!!” he screamed.

“Yah Youngmin Hyung!! Youngmin Hyung!! Wake up!! Wake up’ Youngmin slowedly opened his eyes. He heard Minwoo banging the toilet door. He looked around, but there was no sign of the girl and her auntie. He opened the door.

‘Where’s the girl Minwoo?? Where’s the girl??’ He tightly held both of Minwoo’s shoulders.

“Yah ..Jo Youngmin!!! What are you talking about???’ Minwoo asked.

“We were looking for you for an hour. Why you’re hiding yourself??? And then asking weird question” Minwoo asked again.

What is wrong with Youngmin hyung???

Youngmin suddenly realized it was just a dream. He could not understand why he dreamt of that girl. However, he couldn’t see the girl clearly.

‘Were you crying, hyung??” Minwoo asked seeing Youngmin’s swollen eyes.

“Erm..nothing..come let’s go...” Youngmin left Minwoo. He headed to the studio.He kept of thinking about the dream and he totally forgot about how upset he was before.

‘yah!! Hyung!! We are you going??’Kwangmin asked concernly. He was so worried about Youngmin. He can sense the stress.

Everybody approaching Youngmin. They tried to calm him down.

“Yah Youngmin!! Don’t feel stress!! We are here to support you. Here, Pooh...he said he misses you a lot!!! ” Donghyun said while a broad smile on his face. He’s making jokes and Youngmin laughed.He took Pooh and hugged. He felt grateful having a group that always concern to each other.

Youngmin totally forgot about the dream and focusing on the practice.

All of the sudden, “Guys!!! Guys!!!’ Their manager scream with excitement.

They stopped. ‘What is it hyung???’Jeongmin asked.

“Guys...we got new dorms!!!! The management said that our old dorms are too far away from the studio.So they decided to look for us new dorms that are near and bigger. We’ll moving today!!! ‘ he said with a smile on his face.

‘TODAY????!!!” All of them asked simultaneously. ‘YAY!!!!!! We got new dorms!!! We got new dorms!!! We got new dorms!!!’

All of them jumping jumping like crazy.

At a House somewhere at Seocho-gu, Seoul

You opened your eyes and looked around. Its so unfamiliar.

“Why is it too quiet?? Where am I???” You asked. You wandering around the house. The house was empty.

‘where is everybody???” you whispered. “Did they left me alone???” you asked to yourself. To your surprise , you actually can walk through the walls.

“AM I DEAD???!!!!”

Suddenly you fell down. You felt headache. It was so painful!!!

You cried and cried.  You felt confused.

‘Who am I?? Why I couldn’t recall my name???!!!” You screamed.

Suddenly, you passed out.

New dorms/house somewhere in Seocho-go Seoul

Boyfriend arrived at the new house a.k.a new dorms . They jumped happily like a little children. They sang and danced.  As they entered the house, their eyes widen. They were suprised to see how big the house was.

“WOAH!!!!! Its big…Wah!!! No dust at all… This place is really clean!!!“ Hyunseong said. They opened the windows and saw a very beautiful scenery.

“Oh… Starship has hired a cleaning company to clean the place first before you come’ Their manager said.

Youngmin opened every room in the house. He’s mouth opened widely. “ WOAH!!! The rooms are gigantic. It has 6 bedrooms!!!With bathrooms!!!! Yay!! I can get a room myself.I don’t have to share with anybody….Yay!! ’ he jumped like a little kid.

“Yay!! That’s mean Heavy Youngmin will never fall on me again…Thanks god!!!! “ Donghyun kneeling while showing his gratitude.

“Yah Hyung!! Im not heavy okay???!!!’ Youngmin said angrily although he realized the fact that he has fallen on Donghyun many times. Fortunately, Donghyun only got scratches and bruises on his face.

“Well you are thin but then you are REALLY HEAVY… hahahah” Donghyun ran as Youngmin chasing him.

“Ok guys. Funs over. Lets take your things in the house” their manager said. The rest of the members followed his instruction.

“Hyung …Starship might pay fortune for this big house. How much is the rental??” Jeongmin asked their manager.

“ERm… I was told the rent is only $400 per month. Actually I also have been thinking ,why the rent is cheap??? Having Ghost perhaps??’ Their manager asked while making funny spooking sounds.

“Yah Hyung!!! STOP IT!! I hate it!!!” Minwoo yelled. The rest of the members laughed at Minwoo’s reaction. They knew how much Minwoo scared of ghost.

 After an hour, they finished putting their things in order, the manager left while BOYFRIEND was having a nap after a tiring job done.

A pair of eyes looked at them.

 

What are they doing in this house?? Who are they??

 

You entered to their room one by one until you reached at the last room. It was Youngmin’s room

 

“OMO!! Just now his hair was black. How can he changed he’s hair color so quickly??” She said with confusion.

 

You stood there and thinking.

“Am I crazy???” However, you decided to have a look at the 2nd room again where she saw him just now.

 

“Omo…there he goes again. His hair color is black.” Since you were not satisfied , you went back to the last room and you saw the same guy with blonde hair color.

 

“OMG ..I must be crazy….” You felt confused  and you saw a photo. You saw two boys with same faces, smiling in the photo with their appa, omma and little brother.

 

“Aigoo~~ they are twins!!! Hahah..silly me” You laughed. However, the blonde caught your attention. You approached him and have a good look on him. You looked at his eyes, nose, lips.

 

“aigoo~~~ Kyeopta!!! “ You screamed with excitement.

 

Suddenly, Youngmin body was moving a little bit. You felt panicked and hid in the bathroom.

 

“Who is it??” Youngmin got up. He felt like he heard someone screamed. He hardly opened his eyes and he felt like he was dreaming so he continued to sleep.

 

You smiled foolishly. Then you continue approaching Youngmin. You really like his hair , his looks. He looked like an anime character. But he is real person. You felt like something growing in your heart.

 

What am I feeling???

 

So whatcha think about the first chapter?? I nteresting?? Or not??? H uhuh… Please subscribe and comments!!! Gomawo!!!! And love ya!!!!!!