gHOST bUStER

Who is that mysterious girl ???!!!-HIATUS

Still at Boyfriend’s lair (heheh) ;p

Youngmin sat on his bed…still pondering of what the granny at the restaurant told them about the house. He felt uneasy but he has high curiosity.

He remembered when the granny told him about the house’s history.

~Flashback~

“Well ..many have seen “something” at the house. But they are not sure whether it was a ghost or not. They saw a flash of something. It has been abandoned for a year now…Well … there was a sad story about the house” the granny said .

All of them opened their mouth widely with disbelief.

“What is the story granny???” Kwangmin asked.

“Its all started when the owner of the house and his family met an accident a year ago. All of them passed away except their daughter who survived.” The granny said while showing sad face.

‘Then what happen to their daughter,granny??” Minwoo asked.

“ Well their daughter named ……………… . She was a lovely girl. Very respectful to elders. But after the accident , she turned to be a gloomy girl. Her uncle and his wife were given a responsibility to take care of her. From that on they live together with her. But , it turned out that her uncle and his wife were monsters!!! They treated her like a slave!!” the granny continued.

“Then granny …was there anybody reported to the police??” Youngmin asked.

“Well, many have reported to the police, but when the police went to their house, they will acted like they really care about their niece. They forced her to lie that there was nothing happened. When the police saw a scar on her hand, she lied that it was from the accident. The police don’t have any proof to accuse them , mistreated their niece” The granny sighed.

‘Poor girl….How old is she granny?” Hyunseong asked.

“Well she’s only 17 that time.” The granny replied.

“Then granny what happened to them? ‘ Jeongmin asked with a serious look on his face.

“ Well a few months after that, there were a terrible thing happened. Her uncle and her auntie were dead. So many blood!! They were killed terribly. But the girl went missing. Nobody knows what happened to the girl. The police suspected that she was the one who killed them. However, the police also found her blood. They have done a DNA test and it was confirmed her blood also there. The police also suspected that there might be somebody else there. But still the case remained mysterious….”The granny said.

‘wooooohoooooohooooooooowooooohoooooooooooooo” All of them jumped when they heard they sound. They turned around and saw Donghyun laughing.

‘Yah Hyung!!! Its not funny okay???” All of them said all at once. The granny just smiling when she looked at Donghyun.

He is the eldest but yet the naughtiest hihihihi…..

“hahahaha…mianhei…heheh… I just felt funny when I saw your guys expressions hahaha….’ Donghyun said.

‘ so granny…. Its been a year and the girl still unfound???” Youngmin asked.

‘Yup…poor girl’ The granny sighed again. All of them felt shocked hearing the story behind the house they’re staying.

~End of flashback~

“Hyung!! What are you doing ??? Looks like you’re not in this world anymore…Looks like you’re in your own world now hihih” Kwangmin said.

“Well there’s a secret that I have to share with you. I don’t know whether this is a coincidence or fate or I don’t know….” Youngmin said. Its time to share with someone. Kwangmin felt interested with Youngmin story. So he sat on Youngmin’s bed as well.

‘What is it Hyung?? I noticed that you’ve been a little bit strange since we moved here.” Kwangmin said with concern. He loved his hyung so much although he didn’t know to express it well.

“Well do you remember about what the granny at the restaurant told about this house??” Youngmin continued. Kwangmin just nodded.

“Well before we moved in the house I have this weird dream of a girl being mistreated by her auntie. The dream continued until we moved in this house. I’ve been thinking that the girl in my dreams is the same girl told by the granny” Youngmin said.

“Woo…this is interesting… do you think that she’s dead?? “ Kwangmin  asked with interest.

Youngmin shook his head.”I don’t know Kwangmin …. I just don’t know…” he sighed.

“I think there must be a reason why this happening to you hyung…. “ Kwangmin giving his opinion.

Youngmin sighed again. Hyunseong interrupted them. “Well guys manager hyung is here…He brought someone with him. Come …”

“Who?? “Both Kwangmin and Youngmin asked at once.

“ Who knows… Just come will ya’ Hyunseong said while yawning.

When they’re in the living room they saw a weird old man with so many weird things. Even weirder, he even wore a Chinese traditional clothes.

“Guys … this is Master Yang. He is the ghost buster expert. Today he will chase away the ghost.’ Their manager said. All of them looked at each other with disbelief.

A ghost buster???

‘So who is the one being disturbed by the ghost??” The shaman asked.

All of them pointed to Youngmin directly.

“Yah!!!” Youngmin screamed with anger.

The shaman might thought I was a crazy freak!!!

“Come boy sit in front of me now!!” He said fiercely.

Youngmin followed his instructions and sat in front of him.

“Ok now. Close your eyes!!” The shaman said. Youngmin closed his eyes tightly. Then he heard a weird humming from the shaman.

‘Kungkalika kui kui mang mang…hak tui!!!” The shaman spit at Youngmin’s forehead. The rest of boyfriend except their manager trying to stop themselves from laughing. While Youngmin’s face redden , felt angry.

“Yah!!! Shaman!!! What’s that for!!!” Youngmin yelled while taking a tissue and wiped out his forehead.

‘Its part of the procedure boy… Anyway… I have scanned you and the house. The house has a very terrible memory behind it. But I couldn’t sense any ghost. Hm….probably the ghost’s hiding.’ He said confidently.

The rest of Boyfriend trying to hide their laughs. Youngmin looked at them with a fierce face. Suddenly, Youngmin stood up instantly and he started to mess his hair. He started to make an eerie sound.

‘Grrrr…woooooo…grrrr……Who are you???!!! Get out!!!” His voice became husky. Not the Youngmin they knew.

Youngmin turned around and looked sharply towards the shaman. He pulled up the shaman’s collar and looked at him fiercely. Minwoo and Kwangmin already ran to the nearest bedroom and locked themselves in. They were really scared of Youngmin now. While the rest hugging each other.

“Who dare to call me??!!!!” Youngmin yelled again.

‘A a a a ni…. I am sorry. I don’t mean to disturb you. Let me go!!! Let me go!!! I will never disturb you again!!!” The shaman said. Once Youngmin let go of his collar, he dashed out from the house and instantly left the house.

Meanwhile, Youngmin , he turned around and his eyes locked on Donghyun. Donghyun’s shivering. Youngmin instantly hugged Donghyun tightly.

“Let me go!! Let me go!!! Its Manager hyung!!! Not me!!!” Donghyun said while trying to escape. Tears coming out from his eyes.

Suddenly……

“hahahahahahaha…..Hyung!!! You’re funny!!! Hahah !!!” Youngmin said while laughing. He then released Donghyun. While Minwoo and Kwangmin slowly opened the door when they heard Youngmin’s laughs.

All of them looked at each other.

What actually has happened?

“Yah!! Youngmin are you okay???” Hyunseong asked.

“hahahah…Im okay hyung!!! Its just that I got a feeling that the shaman is not a real shaman. So I decided to scare him away hehehe” Youngmin’s still laughing.

“Yah!! JO YOUNGMIN!!! Its not funny okay???!!!” Donghyun said with angry face.

“Hyung…I am really sorry!!!” Instantly Youngmin hugged him.

“MMMMMUUUAHHH!!!. Saranghe!!!” Youngmin pretended to kiss Donghyun.

‘Aish!!! Let me go!! I am not a girl okay???!!” Donghyun pushed Youngmin away.

“Aish!!! I am so sorry guys!! I do not know that he’s a liar!! “ Their manager said.

“Its okay!! Manager hyung!! “ All of them said all at once.

However, they do not realize that there’s someone watching them. You laughed and your eyes locked on Youngmin. You his hair, he jumped. He can sense you!!. However, he decided to hide the fact from the rest of them.

Youngmin slowedly left the living room and headed to his room.

“I do not know whether you are ghost or not. But I don’t think I’m scared of you anymore. I do not know what happened in this house. But Im going to investigate.” You felt shocked. Its just like he can sense your presence. He smiled as if he saw you. Then he’s headed to the living room again and joined with the rest of them again.

You’re still confused of what you heard. But then you smiled.

Thank you Jo Youngmin.........                         

 

Dear chingus!!! I know I took really really long time to update...Really really mianhei!!!! I am really busy these past few weeks and I think its going to be forever...huhuh... Anyway I will try my best to update at least once a week huhuhuh.....Anyway....I noticed new subscribers...Gomawo for subscribing...Really appreciate it!!! To all of my subscribers..... SARANGHE!!!! heheh...I'm outta here...Chow!!!!