Mysterious man

Who is that mysterious girl ???!!!-HIATUS

In Youngmin’s room

Youngmin was lying on his bed while pondering about the strange things that happen to him. Kwangmin has already sleeping. Finally after a while he fell a sleep. He’s too tired after their latest comeback for their latest song ‘Love Style’. They were getting more and more famous day by day.

 

Suddenly he was in the strange place. However, after he took a good look on the place he suddenly realized he actually at their house. It’s just that the decoration was different from the one that he knew. He’s wandering around in the house. He suddenly heard a noise outside of the house. He ran towards the noise. He almost stumbled and hit the door. He fell but now he’s outside of the house. Suprisingly, he didn’t even felt hurt. It seemed that he can passed through the door. It just like he was a ghost.

 

He looked around he saw there was a girl watering plants. She’s singing and smiling. She was so lovely. So pretty. But yet there’s a scar on her hand. He moved closer towards her.

 

“Hi! Im Youngmin!” he said while smiling towards her. However, no response. She turned around and he started waving his hand in front of her. Now he realized he’s just wasting his time. She couldn’t see him.

 

What am I doing here?? Where I am?

 

Youngmin sighed. He suddenly realized there was a guy outside of the house stalking over her. He moved closer to him. There was a very handsome guy hiding behind the bushes.

 

What the hell is he doing??

 

Then, the scene changed. Youngmin was in front of a restaurant. He saw the girl was buying something. He then once again saw the guy again. He’s hiding again. But after a while hiding, he seemed to gain some confident and walked towards the girl.

 

‘Hi! I’m Shin….can we be friends?” He suddenly said. The girl jumped. She took a deep breath.

 

‘yah!! I almost got a heart attack. !!!” the girl said. Both of them laughed.

 

Then, the scene changed again. Now Youngmin’s at a playground near to the house. He saw the guy was holding the girl’s hand so tightly.

 

‘…………………… I really love you…Saranghae…” The guy confessed. The girl looked shocked.

 

‘Shin…I really love you…. But as oppa. Not more than that. I am so sorry…..Mianheyo” The girl said and then left..

 

Youngmin saw the guy looked angry and couldn’t accept the fact. He screamed and screamed and then said “ …………………. You just wait....You have to pay for rejecting my feelings.”

 

Then Youngmin in another scene where he was in front of the house. It was raining heavily. He suddenly saw the guy named Shin was holding a knife and walked towards to the house.

 

Youngmin screamed. “ ANDWAEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!”

 

‘Hyung!! Hyung!! Wake up…wake up…hyung!!!” Suddenly he heard Kwangmin’s voice. Youngmin opened his eyes and stood up from the bed. He’s acting like he’s looking for someone. He looked panic.

 

Kwangmin held Youngmin’s shoulders tightly and started to screamed. “HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!’ Youngmin was shocked and seemed to realize that he was just dreaming. He sat on his bed.

 

“What happened hyung?? Did you have a terrible dream??” Kwangmin asked.

 

“Hm… yes.” Youngmin answered. He sighed. He felt headache. Now he’s having another weird dream.

 “I dreamed about that girl again. But with someone else. A guy named Shin.’ Youngmin explained.

 

‘Now hyung…What you’re going to do?” Kwangmin looked so worried.

 

“I don’t know Kwangmin. I just don’t know. I don’t know where to start.” Youngmin said confusedly.

 

Kwangmin sighed and patted Youngmin’s shoulder. “I think there must be a reason why this is happening to you hyung. Maybe the time has not come yet. Just relax okay..hyung…and try going to sleep again okay?? “ Kwangmin said.

 

Youngmin gave a fake smile and trying to sleep again. However, after an hour, still he couldn’t sleep. He looked at Kwangmin , already fast asleep. He sighed and stood up. He looked out the window. The moon was so bright that night. It was so beautiful.

 

However, all of the sudden he heard someone’s coughing. He looked around and he saw in front of their house, there’s a guy standing still watching over their house.

 

Youngmin hid behind the curtains. That guy seemed trying to enter the house but it seems that its hard to enter because they have put up a security system. He gave up. He took out a cigarette and start smoking.

 

He stayed there for an hour and left the house.

 

Who is that??? Why is he watching over the house???

 

Youngmin felt relieved since that guy did not enter the house.

 

“But I have to tell everybody tomorrow about this’ He said to himself.

 

Its about 3 am and he managed to sleep again.

 

The next day in the morning

 

“Hyung!! Hyung!! Get up!!! Its late!!!” Kwangmin shook Youngmin so hard but he didn’t even move an inch.

 

“Yah…Kwangmin!! What happened?? I can hear your voice all over the house!!” Donghyun suddenly appeared.

 

“Hyung…You see …I have been trying to wake Youngmin hyung. But its seems that he doesn’t even move an inch.!!” Kwangmin explained with an annoyed face expression.

 

“Heheh…Don’t worry …. I got an idea. Don’t worry.” Donghyun slowedly walked towards Youngmin and he shouted at Youngmin’s ear.

 

“YOUNGMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE HOUSE ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAKE UP!!! WAKE UP!!!!” Then he jumped on Youngmin’s bed like a little kid.

 

At once Youngmin’s jumped and fell from his bed. He looked around and saw Kwangmin and Donghyun were laughing at him. He felt annoyed.

 

“Yah!! Its not funny okay!!!” He said.

 

“hehehe…. I am so sorry my dear prince Youngmin !!! But we are really really late for Music Bank performance” Donghyun said while bowing. Pretended talking to a prince or a king.

 

“Omo!! Jinja!! I’m totally forgot about it!!” He quickly wash his face and brush his teeth and grabbed any shirt and short and put it on. Within 3 minutes he finished.

 

“Okay…let’s go!!!” Youngmin confidently walked out from his room.

 

“HYUNG!!!” Kwangmin shouted. Youngmin turned around.

 

“Now what??!! “ He said annoyedly.

 

“Yah Jo Youngmin …are you out for buying fish or going to the market ?? We are talking about Music Bank here, remember??? Here..put this on” Donghyun said while handing over the outfit prepared by their stylist.

 

Youngmin looked at himself again. ‘OMO!! I must be out of my mind!!” He quickly put that on.

 

“Ok…Now I’m ready!!” He said while smiling foolishly.

 

“Hyung are you sure…How about bathing?? Its summer not winter okay?? You’re sweating a lot” Kwangmin asked.

 

“Oh that!! Nevermind… I have already put a lot of perfume..Nobody will notice hehehe.” Youngmin laughed.

 

Both Donghyun and Kwangmin just sighed. Meanwhile , you just laughed so hard watching them.

 

Meanwhile otw to Music Bank

 

Suddenly, Youngmin  remembered about what happened last night.

 

“Hyung …last night there was a guy trying to sneak in to our house. But fortunately, once he saw our security system, he decided to give up” Youngmin said with a very serious tone to their manager.

 

All of them looked at him with shock.

 

“Jinjayo?? When??” Their manager asked.

 

“Well , when everybody were sleeping. I think its around 12.30 am. I was having a nightmare and then I’m awake. Then, when I looked outside of the window I saw a very suspicious guy.” Youngmin said while yawning.

 

“Oh no wonder, you’re sleepy” Kwangmin said. Youngmin just nodded.

 

“Hyung I think we have to get security guards for extra precaution. This is dangerous…” Jeongmin said with worried face.

 

“Woah..this is serious..I will talk to the management about this” Their manager responded.

 

There’s a silence atmosphere in the van. Everybody’s thinking about what Youngmin saw.

 

What is going on here???

 

Hi guys!!!! Its me again after for how many weeks.huhuh… I am really busy… Really mianhei for not keeping my promises…huhuhu…. SORRY CHingus!!!

I am really grateful to have new subscribers!!! Thanks guys…. Thanks also to my- already- subscibers !!! LOVE YOU!!! SARANGHAE!!...

Anyways… Sorry if the chapter is lame…. But hope that you’re enjoying the new chapter huhu…Tata and take care… I will try my very best to update soon okay? Huhuh… BYE!!!