Mysterious Patient

Who is that mysterious girl ???!!!-HIATUS

At the hospital

Youngmin opened his eyes, he saw Kwangmin, Donghyun, Minwoo, Jeongmin and Hyunseong was there looking worried.

 

“Erm..Where am I??” He looked at himself.

 

“Hyung...are you okay now?? “ Kwangmin asked with concern.

 

“Im okay...But What the hell I’m doing in here?? Hospital??” Youngmin asked.

 

“Youngmin..you’re were fainted just now...” Donghyun answered.

 

Im fainted?? But why??

 

“Don’t you remember... Before you passed out you said that you think the house is haunted.” Minwoo said while gulping.Also feeling scared. He hated ghost.

 

Youngmin kept and thinking and thinking of what just happened. Suddenly he remembered.

 

“Actually , Yuri called me and she said that she wanted to break up.Hm.. I was so frustrated ..and the next thing I know I was about to stab myself. I wanna kill myself. But then I stopped since I heard someone yelled at me.Then I think I fainted.” Youngmin said.

 

“Someone yelling at you?? Jinjayo??” Jeongmin’s eyes opened wide feeling shocked.

 

All of them looked at each other.

 

“I wanna call Manager hyung...I don’t care I don’t want to live in the haunted house. !!!” Minwoo said while shivering. Hyunseong tried to calm Minwoo.

 

“Well I think “that thing’ tried to stop me from killing myself” Youngmin whispered.

 

‘yah JO YOUNGMIN..What are you thinking??? Killing yourself??? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?? !!” Kwangmin suddenly exploded.

 

‘ I am so sorry. I was so frustrated. You know how I love Yuri so much. I just couldn’t live without her” Youngmin said with a sad face.

 

“Come on Youngmin..You’re famous right now...You can get better girl than Yuri. Its not the end of the world!! Many girls would die for you now!!!” Jeongmin said try to console Youngmin.

 

“Hm... i guess you’re right hyung... But I don’t think I can accept anybody in my life ever again after this” Youngmin said.

 

“hahahahahah’ Donghyun suddenly laughed interrupted the conversation.

 

“Yah Hyung ..why suddenly you laugh!!!” Kwangmin explode again.

 

‘Ani ..Ani... I was just thinking just now.. When I think about it again.. It seems that ‘that thing’ was only trying to save Youngmin. That’s all. So Minwoo...There’s nothing to worry about. Hahahaha’ Donghyun joking.

 

‘Yah Hyung.. Its not funny okay???!!!’ Minwoo yelled.

 

“hahah..okay okay..today we’ll sleep together in one room. In my room ..All of us....okay?? Then we asked manager hyung hired a ghostbuster. hahaha” Donghyun said

 

“GHOSTBUSTER??!!” The rest of the members said simultaneously.

 

“Ok..ok..What I mean a Shaman to chase the ghost out of the house okay??” Donghyun said. The truth is he never believe in ghost but he’s just trying to calm the rest of the members.

 

“Hyung... Manager hyung texted me and he said that today we will have an interview with the XYZ Channel. He said unfortunately Youngmin excluded. Youngmin it seems that you have to be in the hospital for today. Tomorrow , you can discharge from the hospital.” Hyunseong said.

 

Youngmin nodded.

 

At least I don’t have to be at the haunted house for today huuhuh.....

 

“ Hyung!! REMEMBER!! DON’T TRY TO KILL YOURSELF AGAIN!! OR ELSE I ASK THE GHOST TO KILL YOU IN HELL!!!” Kwangmin warned Youngmin.

 

Youngmin laughed. “HAHAHaH..Ani..I won’t try to kill myself again ...Im afraid that the ghost might appear in front of me huhuhuh” Youngmin said.

 

“Orait then...we have to go... annyeonghigaseyo!!! Tata” All of them leave Youngmin alone in the hospital.

 

Youngmin felt bored. So he’s decided to wander around in the hospital.

 

“Yah!! What are you doing??’ The nurse at the counter asked.Youngmin looked at her name tag – Kim Sun Ha

 

‘I’m so bored right now, noona..Please let me go around the hospital” He said while giving his killing smile.

 

“Aigoo..you’re too cute!!!KYEOPTA!!! Okay okay..but then make sure you’re back to your room before 5pm.The doctor will come at 5pm to check your current condition” The nurse said.

 

“Okay noona..You’re so kind...Saranghaeyo” He’s smiling again.

 

“Aigoo...Stop smiling...Fortunately I’m married..If not who knows what Im going to do !!Just go will ya” The nurse said while blushing.

 

Youngmin’s headed to the garden. He laughed when thinking how easy he can make a yeoja melt. But then he suddenly felt pain in his heart. He’s thinking about Yuri.

 

Yuri...how could you do this to me!!! I hate you!!! I will never fall in love with anybody ever again.

 

Youngmin sighed. Suddenly his eyes locked at a patient who’s unconscious. He walked to the patient to get a better look.

 

He couldn’t see the patien’ts face. The patient’s face was covered with wound dressing.

 

‘Poor girl...She was unconscious since the day she was admitted” Suddenly a nurse said.

 

“What happened to her?” Youngmin asked.

 

“I don’t know dear.....” The nurse said and leave him alone with the girl.

 

Who are you?? And Why I am here??? Why am I attracted to you???

 

He stayed there for almost an hour. He felt calm to be there. Right beside a stranger.

 

Suddenly, he realised that he’s been there for too long. He looked at the wall clock ..its almost 5 pm.

 

“Omo...I got to run..The doctor’s coming...  “ He stood up and left the room.

 

“Why I feel like I was really close to her??Why I feel like I know her??” He whispered.

 

“Yah!! Jo YOUNGMIN!! Where have you been ...I’ve been looking for you around the hospital...Come the doctor’s waiting for you.”Youngmin nodded and followed the nurse.

 

“Hi Youngmin. How have you been?? Okay??” the doctor asked while smiling.

 

“Im fine doctor.. I think Im okay now” Youngmin smiled.

 

‘Hm..I think there’s nothing to worry about. You just need to rest my dear boy!! You’re too tired. Oh I almost forgot. Can you do me a favour??” The doctor asked.

 

“What is it doctor??” Youngmin asked.

 

“Well..my daughter is a big fan of BOYFRIEND..Especially you , Youngmin. Can I take your photo and ask for an autograph??” The doctor asked while suddenly took out his camera.

 

“hahah..Sure doctor” Youngmin laughed.

 

Wah we are well known now...Even the doctor’s daughter also a fan of us... So I don’t need to worry so much on Yuri... I need to concentrate on my career. My fans need me.. I don’t need Yuri coz I have my fans..hm...