Going home

Who is that mysterious girl ???!!!-HIATUS

At the hospital(the next day)

Youngmin has been discharged from the hospital. But before he left , he went to check on the girl he met yesterday. A very mysterious girl. He wondered why he’s being attracted to the girl. Its seemed like there was a bond between them.

 

He looked in her room. She still unconscious. When he was about to enter the room.......

 

“ HYUNG!!!!” Someone screamed at his ear. He jumped. He felt like his heart going to fall. He turned around and saw Kwangmin.

 

“Yah!! Im not deaf okay??’ He said angrily. Kwangmin giggled. Felt funny.

 

“Hyung!! What are you doing in this room?? Who is that patient??” Kwangmin asked.

 

Youngmin sighed. “Hm... I don’t know... Poor girl....”

 

“If you don’t know her what are you doing here??” Kwangmin asked while yawning. He felt sleepy since he has to share a room with the rest of the members. He couldn’t sleep since they were so noisy. All of them snore loudly.

 

“ Hm... Never mind...Let’s go....” Youngmin pulled Kwangmin’s hand.

 

“Hyung...we have a dance class today. Seonsaengnim said that he will teach us a new routine for our new single.” Kwangmin said.

 

‘oh okay” Youngmin replied while still thinking about the girl.

 

After 20 minutes, they have arrived at the studio. Youngmin seemed to forget about the girl since he was so busy practicing the new routine.

 

At 5.00 pm, they felt tired and headed home. In the van Minwoo’s face suddenly became white. “ Yah Minwoo!! What’s wrong with you. Are you tired?? Or sick??” Hyunseong asked.

 

“Ani!! Manager hyung!!! You must do something.. The house is haunted!! Please hyung!!!” Minwoo begged.

 

“Ha?? Haunted?? Impossible... You’re joking right???” Their manager asked with disbelief.

 

“Its true hyung.... Youngmin passed out because he heard someone yelled at him to STOP. “ Minwoo explained more while shivering.

 

“JINJAYO??” Their manager asked again.

 

“Hyung !!! I think you have to hire a GHOSTBUSTER!!” Donghyun said while trying not to laugh.

 

“What !!Ghostbuster??? Are you out your mind?? Come on guys!! There’s no such thing in this world. Its Youngmin’s imagination only. Believe me.” Their manager said.

 

“Ani hyung!! Its true...huhuh..Please do something hyung...You know how much I afraid of ghost!!!’ Minwoo pleaded.

 

Their manager sighed. “ Orait!! Orait!! Starting from today Im going to stay together with you guys!! Okay???” He said trying to calm Minwoo.

 

Minwoo’s white face turned to be cheerful after hearing what the manager said.

 

“Hyung...Im hungry.. Can we eat something before going home??” Youngmin asked. He’s trying to calm down. He felt uneasy going home.

 

‘AGREED!!!!!!” All of them said while laughing.

 

‘Okay …okay…But I have to take something for your next schedule. I’ll fetch you up within an hour okay??” Their manager said.

 

“okay hyung!!!” They answered simultaneously.

 

At the restaurant

 

“Granny!! Give more food!! We are really hungry!!” Hyunseong demanded.

 

‘yah Hyunseong..You ate most of the food on the table but still hungry??” Donghyun said. Everybody’s laughing. While Hyunseong just smiling. He’s known for eating a lot.

 

The granny just smiled and gave them more food. She enjoyed watching them since they were too funny. She suddenly remembered her grandchildren. She missed them a lot.

 

“Here..more food. Is it delicious??” The granny asked them.

 

‘Nae!! The food is neomu neomu neomu neomu neomu delicious!!!” Minwoo said cutely.

 

‘Yah !! Minwoo…how many ‘neomu’ you want to say???” Jeongmin asked. All of them laughed again.

 

“hahah..eat more food. Especially for the 3 growing boys here.” The granny pointed to Minwoo, Kwangmin and Youngmin.

 

Three of them nodded.

 

‘Are you guys artistes??” the granny asked suddenly.

 

“Hm..sort of..Why granny??’ Donghyun said while smiling.

 

“Oh well I saw you guys on TV yesterday…But I don’t see you…are you also part of the group??” the granny asking Youngmin.

 

Youngmin choked. “granny… he’s supposed to be with us yesterday in the interview…but he’s being hospitalized” Minwoo answered on behalf of Youngmin.

 

“Really?? Are you sick my dear boy??” The granny asked again with a worried face.

 

‘Im….” He was being cut off by Minwoo

 

“Granny he’s okay now. But you know what he’s fainted because he heard someone yelled at him….A ghost!!!” Minwoo told the story excitedly with body gestures.

 

“A ghost???” Granny felt surprised.

 

“Where are you staying???” The granny asked again.

 

“We’re staying at the big house at the end of this road” Kwangmin answered while pointing to the end of the road.

 

The granny looked really shocked. ‘You mean the big blue house??”

 

“Nae..” All of them answered all at once.

 

“Hm.. no wonder..no wonder…” The granny mumbled.

 

‘Why granny??” Youngmin suddenly opened his mouth.

 

“Well ..many have seen “something” at the house. But they are not sure whether it was a ghost or not. They saw a flash of something. It has been abandoned for a year now…Well … there was a sad story about the house” the granny said .

 

All of them opened their mouth widely with disbelief.

 

“What is the story granny???” Kwangmin asked.

 

“Its all started when……………………………………..’

 

At BOYFRIEND’s home

 

You’ve been wandering from one room to one room. You stopped at Youngmin’s room. You stared at his picture. You tried to hold the picture but failed. Your hands passed through the picture.

 

You’re sighing. Then you decided to leave the room. You felt bored. You don’t know what to do…

 

“Where are they???” You asked yourself.

 

Suddenly you heard noise outside. You looked out from the window and saw its them. You’re smiling widely when you saw Youngmin also together with them. You felt like missing him so much. You wondered why they did not enter the house. You saw all of them pushing a guy.

 

“Hyung!! Please go first!!” All of them pushing their manager.

 

“aigoo~~~..ok ok I’ll go first!!!” He entered the house and saw nothing strange about the house.

 

“See..there’s nothing in here..Come let’s go in” All of them reluctant to enter the house but they were being forced to enter.

 

Youngmin felt a little bit uneasy to enter his room.”Hyung!! don’t worry.I’ll accompany you tonight.I’ll sleep in your room.. I don’t want to share with them. They snore loudly until I can’t sleep.” Kwangmin patted his shoulder. Youngmin smiled and he sat on his bed and start thinking about what the granny at the restaurant told them…

 

Why must I get involve in this???

 

Hi guys!!!  I know I took long time to update huhuhu... I am so SORRY!!  I am really busy. I'll try to update as soon as possible..... If you love to read a story on Youngmin please read my other fanfic on Youngmin ....hehehe...Please check this out!!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/84889/hey-you-jo-youngmin-the-stalker-ljoe-niel-youngmin-kwangmin-boyfriend

Anyways ..guys...thanks a lot for your support!!! Love ya!! May god bless ya!!!!!! tatatata