Bad dreams and bad day

Who is that mysterious girl ???!!!-HIATUS

 

At the Boyfriend’s new house

Youngmin was having a bad dream again. This time he dreamt of that girl again.

 

“Uncle …Don’t do this to me!!!” The girl screamed. Her uncle beat her.

 

“Don’t say anything …just do whatever I want!!! Take off your clothes!!!!” She refused. Her uncle tried to rip off her clothes. She screamed.

 

“ANDWAE!!!!!!” Youngmin screamed. The rest of BOYFRIEND members rushing towards his room. Youngmin keep on screaming and screaming like a crazy person.

 

“Hyung!!! Hyung!!! Wake up!!!” Kwangmin tried to wake him up.

Youngmin looked around and he got up instantly. He searched all the rooms in the house. All of them followed him.

 

“Kwangmin!!! Kwangmin!!! Where’s the girl??? She’s almost getting by her uncle!!! I must save her Kwangmin!!!’ All of them looked to each other.

 

What is wrong with Youngmin???

 

Donghyun slapped Youngmin until he fell on the floor. Youngmin looked up.

 

‘Yah!!! Hyung!!What’s that for??!!” He asked angrily.

 

“Why you’re acting like a crazy maniac?? I slapped you so that you can remain calm.” Donghyun said. All of them felt worried.

 

“Hyung relax..and calm down..take a deep breath ..breath in breath out…breath in breath out…..” Minwoo instructed Youngmin to relax.

 

“Ok now..feel relax don’t you?? So now..tell us what happen” Minwoo asked.

 

“ Well I think I was dreaming about a girl who was about to be by her uncle. I tried to save her but I was unable to do so. But the weird thing is…I don’t even know the girl…” Youngmin explained.

 

“I think you’re having stress..Thats why” Jeongmin said calmly.

 

“But its not the first time… This is the second time I have been dreaming about the girl..The SAME GIRL hyung!!!’ Youngmin said with a worried face.

 

“Youngmin …its only a dream.. Don’t think about it too much okay???” Hyunseong tried to console Youngmin. He patted Youngmin shoulder.

 

Youngmin shrugged. “I guess so”

 

“OK!! Who’s hungry???!!!” Donghyun suddenly spoke .

 

“me!! Me!! Me!!” All 5 of them answered including Youngmin. He forgot about the dreams since he’s really hungry.

 

“ok…Come … I’ll cook instant noodles  Donghyun style …hahahah ” Donghyun said happily while clapping his hands.

 

“YAY!!!’ Then all 6 of then ran to the kitchen happily to cook Instant Noodles Donghyun style.

 

Meanwhile you were laughing to see their childish behavior. You headed to the kitchen and you see how diligent the rest of the members helping Donghyun. Minwoo’s cutting onions,Jeongmin’s cutting the chicken and Hyunseong has gone out to buy eggs. Meanwhile Youngmin and Kwangmin was preparing the table.

 

“Yah!!!Hyung!! You’re not suppose to put the spoon and the fork in the bowl.” Kwangmin said.

 

Youngmin rubbed his neck . Then he placed both of the fork and the spoon on the right.

 

“Hyung!!! Ani~~~ You’re suppose to put the spoon and the fork , one on the left while the other one on the right. Look here in the book. Can’t you see.” Kwangmin complained again while showing a book that he borrowed from their mother.

 

“Yah !! Kwangmin!!! We are at the house not at the hotel. Like I care !!! “ Youngmin yelled at Kwangmin.

 

“ Ok you too stop fighting.!! Don’t need to fight over something stupid!!!” Hyunseong just got back from the grocery shop. He pinched their tummies .It was really painful.

 

“Hyung!! Hyung Let go..let go!!!” Both of the twins screamed.

 

“So no more fighting??” HYunseong asked.

 

“ok ok….” Hyunseong released them.

 

“Ok!! Instant Mee Donghyun style is ready!!! Let’s eat!!” All of them eat like they hungry for weeks.

 

Once they have eaten, they watched TV. But Youngmin felt bored so he decided to go back to his room. He suddenly remembered his dream..

 

Who is that girl?? I have never met her before... But Why I couldn’t recall her face...But I know she’s pretty... heheh..But is she going to be fine?? Is she being by her uncle?? Poor thing..Hm...

 

Youngmin sighed. He felt stress. He wondered why he kept on dreaming about the unknown girl.

 

“ARGKH!!!” He screamed. Release tension. He felt like somebody watching him.

 

“Who is that?? Yah!!! Minwoo..is that you???” Youngmin asked. He went out of the room and headed to the living room. He saw everybody enjoying watching their reality show W academy. They laughed while watching the Tv.

 

“Yah !!! anybody try to frighten me???” Youngmin asked while trying to control his anger.

 

“Nope hyung...everybody’s here all the time watching the TV, Waeyo???” Kwangmin asked.

 

‘Erm ...nothing..” he felt weird. He really can sense somebody’s present in his room.

 

Omo don’t tell me that this house is haunted.

 

He’s shivering. However, suddenly his phone rang. He took a look at the screen and he saw “My lovely yeobo” calling. He smiled.

 

‘Yeoboseyo...yeobo” He answered the call excitedly.

 

“Oppa.... I think its better to break up...” his girlfriend said in serious tone. Youngmin froze.

 

‘You’re kidding right yeobo.. “ Youngmin asked.

 

“Oppa, I just can’t stand it anymore. You’re famous now and busy with your schedule. You have no time for me. I need you..But it seems that I don’t think that our relationship will work. Im so sorry oppa” His girlfriend said.

 

“Yeobo..Please dont this to me!! Please don’t leave me.I love you so much” Youngmin’s begging.

 

“Im so sorry oppa” His girlfriend ended the call.

 

Youngmin was so frustrated. He felt like its the end of world.

 

”Yeobo...How can you this to me.” He cried. He felt heartbroken. Before, Kwangmin has told him that he saw his girlfriend with somebody else. He didn’t believe it and he fought with Kwangmin.  Fortunately, Donghyun managed to calm them..And they are ok once again.. They have never have a terrible fight before. Its all because of a girl.

 

Youngmin stood up. He felt angry.furious. upset. He kicked everything in the room and throw anything that he can reach. He always looked cool but can become a monster when he’s angry.

 

Then he fell on the floor. He cried. He loved his girlfriend so much. He never thought she would do this to him. He felt like to kill himself. He saw a piece of sharp glass and he took it. He tried to stab himself. He wanted to end his life.

 

‘ANDWAE!!!” Somebody’s screaming. He felt shocked. The sharp glass slipped from his hands. He looked around but he couldn’t see anybody. He felt spooky.

 

He stood up and left the room instantly. He’s scared. He sat next to Kwangmin. He’s shivering.

 

“Yah Hyung!! Why you’re shivering??” Kwangmin asked.

 

“I..I..I think the ...the ..house is ..haunted...” Youngmin said shakily.

 

Suddenly, Youngmin fainted. The rest of BOYFRIEND was looking to each other. Puzzled of what just happened.  

 

Donghyun called their manager, and Youngmin was taken to the hospital, which happened just only 100 metres away from the house.

 

Meanwhile, you just watching the whole thing. You felt upset that Youngmin thought you were a ghost. However, you felt relieve that he’s okay.

 

I hope you will fine.... hm....

 

Please subscribe !!! and comments huhuh...Thank you!!!;p