On the wall

Who is that mysterious girl ???!!!-HIATUS

Youngmin's room

Youngmin sat next to you waiting for you to awake. He’s trying to call out your name. But no response. He tried to touch you but fail because your body was transparent. He sighed.

 

Then he surprised to see that you body starting to fade away. He panicked. He’s calling out your name. But nothing happens except your body starting to disappear. After few seconds you have disappeared!!

 

Youngmin was so confused. He did not know what to do. He just sat there.

 

What the hell actually happen???

 

Meanwhile,

 

You suddenly awake and tried to open your eyes. You were at a very strange place. You were alone. You tried to wake up but it was hard to move your body.

 

What the hell is happening to me??

 

All look white. You have no idea where were you. Its so unfamiliar. Suddenly you were at another place. It was some sort of a flashback. You could see yourself with a very handsome guy at the airport.

 

“Oppa… do you have to further study?? How could you…. Leaving me alone here….” You could see yourself sad and crying. While the handsome guy just sighing.

 

“Its only 5 years. We can always keep in touch through phone, email, skype and so many more dear. Don’t worry” he said while smiling.

 

Who is that guy?? He looked so kind… Oh wait a minute. He’s the same guy I saw last time in front of the house.

 

“………………………… Come on. Its late already.” There were a lady and a man calling you. They looked kind and warm.

 

“Nae…omma..appa… “ You said.

 

That’s omma and appa???

 

Your tears suddenly coming out from your eyes. You wondered why.

 

“Oppa…I got to go… Miss me and remember me okay??” You said at the handsome guy. He just smiled and bent down a bit and kissed your forehead.

 

“I will…I promised” he smiled. You blushed.

 

Suddenly the scene faded away.

 

Back at Youngmin’s room

 

Youngmin was still sitting on the same spot you went disappearing. He looked confused. He jumped when your body appeared again before his eyes. But then he tried to chill out. He smiled joyfully.

 

Then he tried to call out your name tried to wake you up. But still no response.

 

“ Aigoo!! What should I do???” He sighed again. He then decided to just wait and sat there for a while. After 15 minutes, he gave up. He stood up and left you there alone. He needed to get ready for Music Bank performance. He took off he’s clothes and pants. He thought that you’re still unconscious.

 

However, suddenly…..

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! “ Youngmin jumped when he heard someone screamed. It was you. You were covering your eyes with your hands.

 

“Sorry …sorry…sorry…. I thought you’re still unconscious!!” He quickly put his clothes and pants back.

 

‘Ok …You can open your eyes.’ He said. Slowedly you looked at him. Youngmin could see that your cheeks redden although your body was transparent. He smiled foolishly at you.

 

“I am so sorry…” He said again while rubbing his neck. His cheeks also redden. Feeling embarrassed.

 

“ Erm…its okay. “ You smiled back at him. It was kinda awkward and silent for a while.

 

“Ehem…are you okay??’ Youngmin asked. You looked at him and nodded.

 

‘What happen?? Suddenly, you passed out. I was kinda freak out.” Youngmin said.

 

“Mollayo….’ You shrugged. You refused to tell Youngmin what just happen.

 

You seemed to remember something. “ Youngmin can you do something for me??”

 

“Sure what is it??” Youngmin nodded.

 

“Well you see, there’s a book hidden behind the wall. Do you think that you get that? “ You asked.

 

“Behind the wall?? Let me have a look. Lets see. Erm….” Youngmin touch the wall, then ripped off the wall paper. He knocked the wall. He can hear a hollow sound on the wall.

 

“ How to crack the wall??” Youngmin asked while looking at you.

 

“A hammer???” You said while shrugging. Youngmin went out. There he saw Hyunseong lying on the sofa while watching TV. It seemed that he’s ready for the performance.

 

“Hyung…where can I get a hammer??” Youngmin asked.

 

“A hammer?? For what???” Hyunseong asked looking at him. He felt weird.

 

“well I wanna put a picture frame on the wall. “ Youngmin simply lied.

 

‘Oh really?? I think its in the store. ‘ Hyunseong said while pointing at the store.

 

‘Ok..Thanks hyung….” Youngmin headed to the store. He found the hammer, then headed to his room while looking at Hyunseong. He’s lying on the sofa while eating snacks. Youngmin just smiled and shook his head. He knew how much Hyunseong love eating.

 

“Ok..I got hammer…stay aside. I want to smash the wall now. I don’t want to hurt you “ Youngmin said.

 

“im transparent …remember??” You said annoyedly.

 

“oh ya!! I forgot!!! Heheh…Silly me” Youngmin smiled foolishly

 

Aigoo he’s so cute!! Wanna pinch his skinny cheeks!!! If only I can

 

You looked sad. Youngmin did not realize that.

 

“Hana dol set…Here goes nothing..” He started to smash the wall. A loud bang sounded in the house. Everybody’s running to Youngmin’s room.

 

“Woah!!! Youngmin!! What’s that sound!!!” Donghyun suddenly shouted. He was having a nap in his room. Awake because of the sound.

 

There they could see a crack on the wall. Youngmin just looked at them and gave an innocent smile.

 

“I thought you said you want to put a frame on the wall. I don’t see any frame except crack on the wall” Hyunseong said. He surprised to see Youngmin’s action.

 

‘ hahahah… I was… but then I was so furious when the frame kept on falling down.” Youngmin lied again.

 

‘But hyung…I don’t see any frame???’ Kwangmin asked.

 

Omo!!! Im caught!! Heheh

 

“heheheheh……” He simply laughed. He did not know what to say.

 

“Are you having stress or something??” Donghyun asked concernedly.

 

“hahaha…I guess….” He answered while giving a foolish smile.

 

“hahahah…you’re sure is funny hyung!!!” Kwangmin laughed.

 

All of them laughed. Youngmin felt relieved while give a quick glance to you. You’re trying to stop yourself from laughing but you couldn’t. You laughed crazily.

 

“Guys!! What are you doing ??? Its late already…. OMO Youngmin !!! You’re still not ready?? Quick ..go and change your clothes!!! The rest come with me ..The van is here…” The manager suddenly appeared in Youngmin’s room. Youngmin hurriedly took his clothes to the bathroom.

 

Kwangmin noticed that. He wondered.

 

Why must hyung changed his clothes in the bathroom??

 

However, he just ignored it and rushing to the van.

 

After changing his clothes, he went out from the bathroom. Youngmin saw you still laughing crazily.

 

“yah!! Stop laughing !! You are the one who suggest to use the hammer!! “ Youngmin said angrily. He’s sulking.

 

You stopped laughing and smile.

 

“I am so sorry…. Youngmin…Mianheyo!!!” You’re making funny faces in front of him.

 

“ Yah!! Yah!! Stop !! stop!! “ Youngmin started laughing.

 

‘hahahah” You laughed.

 

“Ok…ok… Hm… I think I’ll figure out something how to get the book when I get back okay??” Youngmin said while smiling.

 

“Promise??” you said.

 

“Cross my heart, and hope to CRY!!! Hehehe” Youngmin joked.

 

You just laughed.

 

“OMO!! I got to go!! Take care okay??? And don’t disappear again okay???” He said.

 

“ I will!!...Shhh shhhhh…. “ You said.

 

Youngmin laughed and went out. Without him realizing that Minwoo was outside his room who just got out from the bathroom.

 

Why Youngmin hyung talking to himself?? Or is he talking to someone else?? But I couldn’t see anyone except himself ?? What’s happening here??  

                                  

Hi guys!!! another update on Youngmin fiction!!! I am so sorry for making you guys to wait!!!...I was really busy!!! Love you guys a lot!!!! Saranghaeyo!!! And Thanks for all of the support!!!! tata........ New subscribers are most welcome... Old subscribers are always appreciated!!!