Unexpected ability

Who is that mysterious girl ???!!!-HIATUS

At Boyfriend’s lair

 

You were standing in the living room. You were all alone. Youngmin and the rest of Boyfriend’s member were out for few days. You heard that they have their very first fanmeeting with the Japanese Bestfriends. You sighed. You felt boring. Whenever Boyfriend’s around, you felt happy. Each of them has a unique and funny personality.

 

Suddenly, you heard a noise in front of the house. You’re rushing to the door. It seemed that someone tried to trespass. You’re shaking.

 

Ottoke??

 

After few minutes , the noise stopped. The intruder seemed to be given up. You’re curious despite being afraid. You passed through the door and there you were standing in front of the house. You saw a guy , not as tall as Youngmin , quite good looking staring at the house. You heard he said something.

 

”Where are you ………………………………? Are you safe or not?? “ The guy said. After a while he left.

 

Who is he looking for??? Who is …………………………. Why the name so familiar???

 

You thought about it but then you couldn’t take it anymore. You felt like your head going to explode.

 

You fainted. When you’re awake, its night already. You still felt dizzy, however, you managed to stand up. You walked to the door but before you can reach the door you fell again.

 

You tried to get some strength to enter the house, at last you’re in the house. You felt like you remembered about something about yourself.

 

“Now I know, my name is ………………………………. So I am the one he’s looking for? But if I’m dead ,why he’s still looking for me? “ You asked yourself.

 

You entered Youngmin’s room. You also realized that it belongs to you too. You search throughout the room. You felt that there was something important kept in the room.

 

But what was it??

 

You asked yourself. Trying looking for an answer. You felt dizzy again and you stumbled. Your head hit the wall but you felt nothing . In fact , you realized that your head in the wall. There you see, there was a book hid in the wall.

 

It seemed that there was hollow in the wall. You try to reach for the book but failed. You could not hold the book. You gave up and pulled out your head from the wall.

 

You noticed that the place was hidden behind a wallpaper. “oh…No wonder ..nobody notice it. “ You said to yourself.

 

‘how I’m going to get the book?” You felt tired and then fell asleep.

 

After few days

 

Boyfriend finally done with their fanmeeting and interviews in Japan. They can’t wait to be home after a tiring journey in Japan. Once they reached home, they ran to their rooms and without changing clothes they jumped to beds.

 

Everybody’s sleeping except Youngmin. He wanted to sleep but it seemed that he fail to. He did not know why. He yawned for many times. He felt tired. He forced himself to sleep but still fail. The house was so quiet.

 

At last he gave up and headed to the bathroom to wash his face. He did not watch his step carefully and he slipped then fell on the floor. He hit his head . He then passed out. He’s been lying there for a ½ an hour, then he awake after he heard someone shouted at him.

 

“Youngmin-ah!!!!!!!!!!!!Are you okay?? “ He blinked many times and saw there was a girl beside him. She looked pale and looked familiar.

 

“Who are you??” He asked. He got up and he rubbed his eyes many times. Then he smacked his own head and looked again.

 

Ani …I’m not dreaming…..

 

“You can see me???” You asked. Youngmin nodded. His head still hurt.

 

“But why suddenly you can see me?? “ You asked. You thought for a while. Youngmin still looked confused.

 

“Oh… may be after you hit your head to the floor you can actually saw me…Just maybe” You’re making assumption.

 

However, suddenly Youngmin seemed to realize something which was not right.

 

“What are you doing in my room? Are you one of our Bestfriend?? OMO!! You are a stalker, don’t you?? You’re not supposed to be here??” Youngmin said non stop not giving a chance to her to speak.

 

“YAH!!! Listen to me first. Cool down and relax. Take a deep breath and …release…Ok..now you’re ready??” You asked.

 

Youngmin followed her instruction and relax.

 

 “Hi…..I am…………………………. Well I also confused how I got here. I am also not sure whether I’m a ghost or not. It seemed that I can’t leave the house.”You said awkwardly.

 

“OMO!!! You’re a ghost!!!!! Ghost!!! Leave me alone….” Youngmin said while taking a pillow to cover his face. He’s shaking.

 

He screamed so loud until everybody’s in the house woke up and rushing to his room.

 

‘Youngmin!! What happened??” Donghyun asked while rubbing his eyes. Everybody’s looking at Youngmin covering his head with a pillow and shivering.

 

While you just shook your head looking at Youngmin’s reaction.

 

I thought he’s okay if he see me…but its seemed that he afraid of me…Aish…. This is terrible. Last time when he spoke to me like that, I thought he’s okay with that. I am totally wrong.

 

“Hyung!! What’s wrong??” Kwangmin asked. All of them sat on his bed. Kwangmin pulled the pillow from Youngmin’s head. Youngmin looked around and saw that you’re still there.

 

“GHHHoooST!!! Over there” Youngmin said while pointing at your direction. Everybody felt like their hair stand. Slowly they looked at the same direction. Nothing’s there.

 

“Youngmin there’s nothing there..You’re just imagining things. “ Jeongmin said while trying to calm him down. While you moved closer to them and stood besides Hyunseong. You’re making funny faces and trying to scare Youngmin.

 

You stopped and said ‘Aish…Youngmin....Even if I’m a ghost….I don’t looked scary , right??” You sighed. Youngmin were covering his face with his fingers but he can still see you. He nodded.

 

“Okay…just react normal okay….I’m too pretty to be scared of okay…. Just told them you’re dreaming like usual. I just need your help…that’s all“ You suggested. Youngmin nodded again. He didn’t want to say anything. The rest of them might think that he’s crazy.

 

“Youngmin why you looked at me and nodded?? I don’t say anything…This is too spooky. I think I got an electric shock. I felt my hair stand up.” Hyunseong said. While you’re just laughing seeing Hyunseong reaction.

 

“Oh ….heheheh….Mianheyo….. I was just dreaming….. so sorry !!!” Youngmin pretended to be calm although he still shivered a bit.

“Are you sure hyung??” Minwoo asked with a worried face. Youngmin just gave a laugh and nodded.

“So sorry…. “ Youngmin said again.

 

“Hyung….next time before you sleep wash your feet first, okay?? Don’t you remember what omma told us??” Kwangmin’s nagging.

 

“Nae…I remember and I will next time ..okay???” Youngmin said.

 

All of them sighed and left the room then start sleeping again. They were too tired.

 

Now only Youngmin and you left   in the room. Youngmin took a deep breath and start asking. “ You said, you need my help…what is it??”

 

You sighed and then sat next to Youngmin. “Well , as I said …I am not sure whether I am a ghost or not …or may be a soul perhaps…aish I just don’t know….Before this I didn’t remember anything, but after what happened yesterday, I seemed to remember few things about myself and this room” She said

 

“What actually happened?” Youngmin asked showing his interest.

 

“Well, you know what there’s a guy trying to sneak in the house. Then he said like this ‘Where are you ………………………? Are you safe or not??’ “ You’re mimicking the guy’s voice .

 

Youngmin laughed hearing that.” Hahaha you’re really funny” He said.

 

“After he failed to enter the house he left.Then …. I fainted and when I awake I remember few things about myself’ She added.

 

“I think it’s the same guy I saw a week ago. Hm… however, he didn’t sounded like a bad guy…hm…. “ Youngmin said. He looked at you for a few minutes. You felt shy and stood up.

 

“I think I know you…but where?’ he suddenly spoke. He pondered for a while.

 

“OHHHH!!! Now I remember…you’re the girl in my dreams!!! Oh my…Do you remember that you’re being tortured by your uncle and auntie…Oh you also have a friend who have a crush on you named Shin. He also tried to do something bad. I saw this in my dreams. Do you remember?” Youngmin asked again with curiosity.

 

You looked at him and tried to remember. Then you shook your head.”I don’t remember that……” However, you kept on thinking again and again. After a while you felt headache. You couldn’t bear the pain and then you collapsed. You fell on the floor.

 

Youngmin was so panic. He called out your name so many times. But you didn’t move an inch. He tried to touch you but fail. His hand passed through your body.

 

OMO!! Ottoke???

 

Hi guys!! What's up!!! Miss me..heheh.... As usual I wanna say ' gomawo' for new subscribers and  already subscribers .....Chingus!!! Love ya.... I hope you enjoy the story....  Sorry if it's lame...huhu...tatata...n take care okay??? annyeong!! ;p