Chapter 11

Who is that mysterious girl ???!!!-HIATUS

Boyfriend’s lair

You sat next to the window. Pondering about the handsome guy that came to your house yesterday.

 

What is the connection? Who is he? He looks familiar. I think I know him. Why my heart aching crazily?

 

You touch your chest. Feel pain in your heart. Youngmin and Boyfriend were not around. They will be out for a week in Japan. Promoting their Japanese album.

 

All of a sudden, tears running on your cheeks. You felt surprise and wipe the tears. You kept on crying and sobbing for no reason.

 

Who are you Jung Daehyun???

 

In Japan

Youngmin sat quietly at the corner of the make up room . Thinking and thinking.

 

I really wanna help ______ . But my schedule is really tight. So many promotions here and there.

 

“Aigoo….” He sighed . Minwoo noticed this and approach him.

 

“Hyung….it seems that you’re not in this room. Where have you been? Minwoo asked politely while smiling.

 

Youngmin chuckled hearing Minwoo’s question. “hahahahahah…. I was just thinking about that guy who came to our house last week. Poor him.” He said while trying to conceal the truth.

 

‘Yeah poor him….. he must be really upset. Losing his girl….” Minwoo said while showing sad expression on his face.

 

“What do you mean his girl?? Like a girlfriend?? But he said his chingu not girlfriend…..” Youngmin said . Feeling a little bit dissatisfied with Minwoo’s statement.

 

Minwoo just shrugged “ The way I looked at him, I know how much pain he endure in his heart. I can sense love. Seems like he felt misery….”

 

Youngmin smiled bitterly. He wondered why he felt like this.

 

“I didn’t know that you can be a love expert??” he said.

 

Minwoo burst into laughter. Feeling funny with Youngmin’s statement.

 

“ hahahah….of course not…Im not a love expert…. Im not that expert. Heheheh but I just know it. Well, come on ..the fanmeeting will start within few minutes. Let’s go!!” Minwoo pulled Youngmin’s hand.

 

Youngmin has no choice except following Minwoo.

 

I think I should contact Daehyun to settle this……

 

Daehyun’s House

“Andwae!!! Daehyun screamed. He woke up, sweating a lot and then looked around. He’s looking for you. Calling out your name. But nobody’s there. He cried and cried. He kept on dreaming the same dream over and over again ever since he paid a visit to your house and meeting Boyfriend. It was so horrible.

 

“________ Are you trying to give me a sign?” His eyes were swollen. Crying too hard.

 

He got up instantly from his bed. “I will go to your house again today. You just wait ________”

 

At your house a.k.a Boyfriend’s lair

 

Within half an hour, Daehyun were at your house. Standing still while looking around in front of the house.

 

‘Seems like nobody’s around. Should I just go in the house?’ Daehyun said to himself. He pondered for a while. Then he decided to get in the house to have a better look.

 

He went around the house, he saw a glimpse of something at the window. He saw someone with a long black hair sat next to the window. His heart pounding like hell.

 

‘Is that you _________? “ He’s hoping that person was the person he expected and missed so much. But he couldn’t see well the girl’s face. He wanted to go in the house and to have better look. Just want to confirm what he saw.

 

Suddenly he stopped. ‘Wait… ________ never have long hair. That girl has long black hair. Hm… May be she is one of their yeodongsaeng or noona or auntie…..bla bla bla. But Why I got this strange feelings?” He stood there for a while.

 

“ Argkh!! I don’t care… I really need to go in the house !!!’ While he’s trying to get in the house………

 

‘Yah!!!! What do you think you’re doing!!’ a man’s voice broke the silence. He turned around and saw a tall man with the police uniform. He gulped.

 

“OMO OMO Im in big trouble!!!” He whispered to himself.

 

OTOKAJO????

 

He relaxed himself and said calmly. ‘ I was just looking around…. That’s all’ he said with a goofy smile.

 

He knew it was lame but that’s all he can think of that moment.

 

‘ You !! are coming with me…. To the police station!!!’ He said strictly.

 

Daehyun just stood there. He panicked.

 

Otokaji!!! Otokaji!!!

 

‘But officer … I ain’t do anything wrong, why must I go with you…” Daehyun tried to defend himself.

 

‘You want me to drag you or come with me peacefully?’ The police threatened. Daehyun felt scared.

 

He did not know what to do. Then he nodded and said “ Ok…I’ll come with you’

 

While Daehyun and the policeman headed to the police car, a van stopped in front of the house. It was Youngmin, who was alone. He felt not well and the rest of BOYFRIEND chased him away so that he can be at home and rest. The rest of them have some kind of post mortem briefing after the tour in Japan.

 

Youngmin hurriedly get out from the van when he saw someone familiar none other than Daehyun.

 

“Hey wait up!!! What actually happen? “ Youngmin asked with a confuse look.

 

The policeman looked at him and replied.’ Oh he’s trying to break in the house. Fortunately, I saw him. And now Im taking him to the police station for interrogation’

 

Youngmin looked at Daehyun with disbelief.

 

Why he wanted to break into the house?

 

‘Hohoho… That’s my chingu Jung Daehyun. Daehyun-ah?? You lost your keys again ain’t you??’ Youngmin asked and winked at Daehyun. The policeman did not notice his action.

 

“hahaha…yeah,,I lost it again…Mianhei Youngmin..That’s why I call you just now..but it took you long time to arrive..That’s why I decided to break in the house.” Daehyun acted while trying not to laugh.

 

The policeman looked at Youngmin and felt suspicious.

 

“So you know him? I’m always patrolling in this neighbourhood, and I always saw you with your other 5 housemates. Never seen him before around your house” He said.

 

‘Oh …its just because, he just got back from overseas’ Youngmin simply lied with an innocent smile. Daehyun just nodded and play along with the game.

 

“Oh well, I need to go , joesonghabnida’ The officer said to Daehyun.

 

Daehyun just smiled and nodded. He accidently read the officer name tag – S.H. Yong

 

When the officer left, Youngmin grabbed Daehyun’s hand tightly.

 

‘What the hell are you doing in our house?’

 

 

I know its been long from the last update...so sorry..i was so busy....i hope u love it.,..thanks n sorry if it lame....