A double agent

The times that we were close, the happiness we had together, will they ever come back? *HAITUS*

Taeyun was definitely running out of time.

 

She felt pretty useless at this point since she got into this nonsense!

 

Alright Taeyun! Today, you're going to find one of the remaining forces.

 

“Hey Taeyun!”

 

She blinked and saw Kai running her way.

 

He stopped in front of her with a grin.

 

“We found another force. Problem is that he's in the other world fighting the Red Forces, so I took my exam early to go help him out. Just wait for me at the top of the school when you're finished with your exam.”

 

Taeyun sighed and nodded.

 

Kai disappeared.

 

One remained.

 

Taeyun growled and walked into her class.

 

She took her seat.

 

At this point, it seems like she can't do anything!

 

“Don't look too worried. It'll be over before you know it.”

 

Taeyun blinked and looked to her left hand side to see one of the smart kids in her class, but silent.

 

He was one of the guys no one bothered to approach.

 

D.O. is what he goes by.

 

No one at school questions his reasons since majority of the student body feared him for some reason.

 

Taeyun heard a rumor about the kid from his previous school.

 

Someone had ticked him off and destroyed a teacher's car for giving him detention.

 

It seemed fake back when she first heard it, but after all that had been happening...could he be the last force she had been looking for.

 

“R-right, but I wasn't exactly thinking about the exams.”

 

He looked over with a curious look.

 

Jeez...I'm getting goosebumps! Just remembering those rumors is freaking me out.

 

“Y-you see, I'm reading this really good story where this girl's grandfather gets kidnapped by some bad people. She has to go find 12 people with super natural powers--”

 

“In order to save the world along with her grandfather and she feels stressed out because she can't find one of those people on her own.”

 

Taeyun laughed nervously.

 

“Guess you've already read the book.”

 

He got up and looked at her.

 

“Can we talk? Exams don't start for another fifteen minutes. We'll talk some place where no one can hear us.”

 

She followed him without really thinking.

 

What if he was apart of the Red Forces?

 

Taeyun followed him into a classroom and he locked the door.

 

“So...all the other forces have gathered together?”

 

Taeyun noticed the serious look in his face.

 

“Y-yeah.”

 

“Good. When you meet up with Kai, start breaking into the Red Forces hide out. Luhan should know where it is.”

 

Taeyun stood there with a confused look.

 

“Alright hold up here! You're one of the forces right?”

 

He laughed.

 

“Yeah. I control earth. Not the planet mind you.”

 

She nodded.

 

“I'm pretending to work for the Red Forces by keeping an eye on you. I'll tell them that everyone has gathered, but you guys are going to ambush them. On my end, I'll be telling them that you'll arrive tomorrow. Chen is in on the too, but he's with you. If we cross paths with the Red Forces, Chen and I will fight. Your goal is to find your grandfather. He's in the lowest cell in the facility which is B4. Take this key and use it to take the elevator. You might run into some fake forces, so the others will take them on. All you need to do is free your grandfather and then get out of there as quick as possible.”

 

Taeyun took the key.

 

“So we attack tonight then...”

 

He nodded.

 

Taeyun took in a deep breath.

 

“Man, this is a GREAT way to start off my summer break.”

 

D.O. laughed.

 

“I'll see you later.”

 

Taeyun sighed.

 

~

 

At the Tree of Life, everyone gathered.

 

Taeyun got up.

 

“We're getting my grandfather tonight.”

 

Baekhyun interjected.

 

“We haven't found all twelve forces Taeyun!”

 

“I don't care! He'll show up later for sure alright? What's important is that we get my grandfather and save the world from the Red Forces. If we don't strike soon, then they'll attack us first. It's obvious that they're strong, but if we plan this through....we can do this.”

 

Kris nodded.

 

“I agree with princess over here.”

 

Taeyun glared at him.

 

“I'm no princess!”

 

He chuckled.

 

“Anyways, we should attack when the time is right and that's now. We have the majority of us, so what's wrong with having one of us absent?”

 

Chanyeol grinned.

 

“Let's go attack some Red Forces!”

 

Taeyun smiled and everyone cheered.

 

She jumped off of some stool.

 

“Now...here's the plan.”

 

~

A/N: Sorry for the late update! I got busy after exams lolz. Please forgive me! I'm trying to space things out now that the action is about to happen. I've never written action before, so this story will go slower than my other one. My first time writing action, so I hope I'm doing good >.< Hope you all are enjoying this!