There isn't much time left

The times that we were close, the happiness we had together, will they ever come back? *HAITUS*

 

Kai and Taeyun walked onto the school grounds together with Sehun.

 

They stayed by her side the whole day for the most part.

 

Exams were coming up giving her less time to ensure the safety of her grandfather.

 

School went by slowly as girl harassed Taeyun wondering why Kai and Sehun were always with her.

 

She remained silent.

 

In her mind, she was too worried about Baekhyun.

 

~

 

Kai, Luhan, Kris, and Sehun sat around Baekhyun as they waited for Tao.

 

It had been a whole week since the attack.

 

Kris got up.

 

“I gotta go pick up some people up.”

 

“You found more forces?”

 

“Yeah. I'll warn you. One of them...a bit too happy.”

 

Taeyun smiled meekly.

 

“Be safe okay?”

 

Kris smiled a bit and nodded before leaving.

 

Luhan looked at Taeyun.

 

She was really upset about Baekhyun being hurt.

 

Baekhyun didn't even seem like he could pull through much longer.

 

Time sure wasn't on their side with Tao gone.

 

~

 

Hours went by and footsteps filled the air.

 

Kris's voice filled the air as well.

 

“Hey! Get back here!”

 

A guy laughing ran in and twirled around happily.

 

Kris wasn't lying....he's too happy.

 

Kris walked in with another guy as they held back the happy kid.

 

“Calm down. Guys, these are Suho and Chanyeol.”

 

Taeyun waved as did the others.

 

Chanyeol noticed skipped over to Baekhyun with curiousity.

 

“He's still bleeding.”

 

A flame appeared in his hand and began to burn the wound!

 

Taeyun freaked and pushed him back.

 

“Yah! Stop hurting him! He needs to stay alive!”

 

Suho sighed and walked over.

 

Water flowed out of his hands as he cleaned out the wounds; being of more use.

 

Chanyeol frowned.

 

“Sorry....I just wanted to help.”

 

Taeyun felt bad and walked over to Chanyeol.

 

“No...I should be sorry. I'm just stressed. You can help out by creating a fire to keep Baekhyun oppa warm. He's pretty cold since there aren't any blankets around.”

 

Chanyeol's smile reappeared and nodded before he went to go create a fire.

 

Taeyun smiled and felt happy.

 

Something about that guy just made the atmosphere a bit happier than it's been for the past few weeks.

 

~

 

During the weekends, Taeyun studied right next to Baekhyun with Suho and Chanyeol.

 

Suho made sure Bakehyun stayed cool in case of his body heating up too much.

 

Chanyeol made sure Baekhyun stayed warm just to be sure he doesn't get too cold.

 

Over all, the two balanced things out.

 

Taeyun looked at Baekhyun.

 

Please hurry up Tao.

 

She remained there and held onto Baekhyun's hand.

 

What can I even do? Do I even have a role with these guys besides helping save my grandfather? Baekhyun oppa, what do I do?

 

Taeyun wasn't expecting an answer at all.

 

She was questioning if her purpose was to actually be there.

 

Hell, was becoming attached to the guys even good when she knew she would leave once her grandfather was safe?

 

Taeyun closed her eyes and just relaxed.

 

Hang in there Taeyun. Everything will end soon. Only four of the forces remain, but soon to be two. Your purpose with these boys is grand! It will be revealed once you all gather together and locate your grandfather. If all is lost, there will be no home for you to go to.

 

She shot up and looked around.

 

Who was that just speaking to her?!

 

It sounded just like her grandfather, but it couldn't be him if the voice mentioned her grandfather, right?

 

Her heart raced a little.

 

Suho looked at her.

 

“You alright Taeyun? You seem pale. Chanyeol, share some of that heat with Taeyun!”

 

Chanyeol nodded.

 

“You guys didn't hear that voice?!”

 

“What voice?”

 

Both boys were confused with what she was even talking about. There wasn't a single voice spoke in the room.

 

Taeyun became worried and shook it off.

 

Her main focus was to study for exams and make sure Baekhyun was alright.

 

~

 

Tomorrow was one of her exams.

 

There wasn't much time left!

 

Tao, hurry up!

 

She only had four days left to save her grandfather.

 

Sehun rushed in.

 

“Did I beat them here?!”

 

“Who?”

 

“Tao!”

 

Taeyun shot up.

 

“He's back?!”

 

Sehun nodded.

 

“I ran into him and he has two guys with him!”

 

“So Bakehyun oppa can be saved!”

 

Tao walked in.

 

“We're here.”

 

Taeyun had relief all over her face as the two other guys walked in.

 

“Taeyun, I see we have two forces found. You two can stop helping Baekhyun now. Taeyun, this is Xiumin and Lay. Lay can heal Baekhyun hyung right away.”

 

Taeyun teared up.

 

“Thank you...thank you so much!”

 

Lay smiled.

 

“When Tao mentioned a pretty girl being sad that one of her friends was hurt badly, I couldn't turn down the offer. Well, I had to get the okay from Xiumin, so thank him!”

 

Taeyun turned to Xiumin and smiled.

 

“Thank you.”

 

He smiled.

 

“It was nothing.”

 

~

 

As Lay healed up Baekhyun, Taeyun listed down everyone's name and counted them up.

 

“Okay, so we're just missing two forces. The deadline is in four days.”

 

“I'm sure we can pull it off. You go on and take your exams with Kai and Sehun. The rest of us can find the other two guys.”

 

Taeyun knew that voice.

 

She turned and saw Baekhyun with a smirk on his face.

 

“Baek oppa!”

 

Taeyun pulled his cheeks.

 

“You should be resting, pabo!”

 

Baekhyun pried her hands off of his cheeks.

 

“Lay says that I'm fine, so I don't need rest.”

 

“I don't care. You need rest.”

 

Baekhyun noticed the concern in her eyes.

 

He had never thought that she would be concerned for him.

 

His cheeks turned pink and he turned around.

 

“Fine. I'll go take a nap, but after I wake up I'm finding those other forces!”

 

Taeyun laughed a little and nodded seeing him off.

 

It was nice hearing Baekhyun's voice again.

 

She turned around.

 

“Kai, Sehun! Let's go study for exams!”

 

Kai and Sehun groaned as she grabbed their hands and pulled them out causing the other guys to laugh.

 

~

A/N: Woot! Another chapter~ Funny that I put down that her exams are tomorrow...cuz mine are too :P In four days, it'll be the last day of school, but remember I'm not updating on Thursday, so you all will just have to wait. I feel like I'm going too fast, but don't worry. I've got a plan...with action...some puzzles maybe? Dear gawd puzzles. Making me thing of Professor Layton~ Love that game series!!! Anyways, Baekhyun is back! :D Lay came to save the day~ and happy virus has entered the building! lol ^^ EXO...you're killing me haha. Okay, well stay amazing guys! Hope I meet you while I roll like a buffalo!

 

P.S.- The picture above...kills me every time X'D