The Red Forces

The times that we were close, the happiness we had together, will they ever come back? *HAITUS*

 

Taeyun stayed inside of what remained of the Tree of Life where they held their base.

 

Baekhyun texted her telling her to meet him there.

 

It was rather weird that he wanted to meet her here.

 

Taeyun was all alone now that Kai was gone.

 

Kai was rather suspicious about it, but let it go. He would have stayed if Taeyun didn't object to the idea saying that she could take care of herself.

 

Footsteps filled her ears as she looked around.

 

She couldn't seen anyone.

 

Several grunts came from her left and groaning.

 

Taeyun began to get worried and slowly investigated the sound.

 

In her head, she was yelling at herself for investigating! She had seen several horror movies and those who investigate usually die.

 

She took a deep breath and turned a corner.

 

Baekhyun was leaning up against a wall; covered in blood.

 

He raised his hand and light shined in a direction.

 

A scream of pain filled the air, but out of nowhere a man appeared next to Baekhyun and attacked him with a dark orb.

 

Baekhyun fell to the ground and struggled to move.

 

Taeyun didn't know what to do. He looked badly injured.

 

Tears began to build up in her eyes.

 

“Baekhyun!”

 

The two men that were around Baekhyun turned to face her and smirked.

 

.

 

Taeyun slowly backed up and didn't know what to do.

 

She didn't have any power! In this situation, she was in deep trouble.

 

Luhan...please help! There are two guys here in the Tree of Life and Baekhyun is badly injured. I can't do anything and they've noticed me. Please help.

 

In the Tree of Life?! I'll contact Kai and Tao right away. For now, just make sure they don't grab you.

 

Taeyun nodded and ran off to go hide.

 

The men didn't run after her, but just walked with an evil smirk on their faces.

 

Who were they? How did they even get in?!

 

She took a turn and hid in an empty room.

 

Taeyun was trapped.

 

Slowly, the door opened.

 

“Taeyun, where are you?”

 

They know my name?! How do they know my name?!?!

 

The two men walked in and smirked when they saw her.

 

She walked into a wall and began to slightly panic.

 

From her point of view, she was screwed.

 

“Our lord will be very pleased when we bring you to him. He's been waiting for this moment Taeyun.”

 

“Why and how did you get in here?!”

 

“That's none of your concern. Now, come along. You do want to see your grandfather right?”

 

Her grandfather?

 

That's right.

 

He was kidnapped which got her into this whole situation.

 

Taeyun looked at the two men with a questioning look.

 

Her heart began to race.

 

Slowly, her right hand reached out to take the guy's hand, but out of nowhere Kai appeared with Tao and time stopped.

 

Kai rushed to Taeyun's side.

 

“Hey are you okay?! Luhan told me everything and I brought Tao along.”

 

Tao looked at the two men and a scowl appeared on his face.

 

“I'm fine...it's just that...they know my name and Baekhyun is badly hurt! We need to help him!”

 

Kai nodded and looked at Tao.

 

“You go help Baekhyun and get him somewhere safe. I'll take care of these two.”

 

Tao nodded and ran out the door causing time to return to normal.

 

The two men saw Kai.

 

“So we meet another one of the forces. Hope you're not as weak as the other one.”

 

Taeyun hid behind Kai and Kai teleported behind the two and attacked them.

 

The battle continued like that for about ten minutes until the two men caught on.

 

She grew in fear hoping Kai would be okay.

 

~

 

Tao put Baekhyun on his back.

 

He looked pale and his pulse was barely there.

 

It didn't look good from the wounds Baekhyun had.

 

Tao began to walk into the safe room and began to hope if they would save Baekhyun in time.

 

~

 

Kai and the two men were still at it until the two men backed off.

 

Both the men and Kai were out of breath. They were evenly matched.

 

“We'll be back. You haven't seen the last of us. We, the Red Forces, will not fail and make sure the Tree of Life will never become one perfect root!”

 

The men vanished and Taeyun's heart dropped.

 

Kai fell to his knees.

 

“Looks like we've got a glimpse of how powerful the Red Forces are.”

 

“Kai, you okay?”
 

He nodded.

 

“Let's go meet up with Tao to check up on Baekhyun.”

 

~

 

Tao waited patiently as Baekhyun barely breathed.

 

He heard footsteps and shot up seeing Taeyun and Kai.

 

Taeyun rushed to Baekhyun's side with a worried look.

 

Kai frowned.

 

“How's he holding up?”

 

“Not sure if he's going to pull through with the wound he has. Although, I'm curious why Taeyun is here.”

 

Tao looked at Taeyun who held onto Baekhyun's hand.

 

“Baekhyun texted me and asked me to meet him here. Kai dropped me off and then...everything just happened so suddenly.”

 

Kai looked at Tao.

 

“We need to find a way to heal up Baekhyun.”

 

Tao looked at Baekhyun to Taeyun and back to Kai.

 

“I know who to get, but it may take some time. He's apart of the forces, but will only join if his friend joins. The problem is that I'm not sure how to convince him, so I'll need time which shouldn't be too hard, but then again I can't abuse my powers.”

 

Kai nodded.

 

“Just be quick about it. We're not sure how long Baekhyun will last and I don't think we can win this fight without Baekhyun. Taeyun won't be too happy about it either.”

 

Tao nodded and left.

 

Kai sat next to Taeyun.

 

“Tao is getting help. I'll stay here with you and Baekhyun just in case more of those goons break in.”

 

Taeyun remained silent as she looked at Baekhyun who was in terrible pain.

 

Baekhyun was the one who brought Taeyun here in the first place.

 

Even though she didn't talk to him much when they went to the same school, deep inside Taeyun still cared for Baekhyun.

 

“Oppa, hang in there okay? Tao is getting help. Just hang in there...for me, arasso?”

 

Kai remained silent.

 

He could notice the tears building up in her eyes.

 

Not liking of the thought of seeing her hand, he held her other hand tightly.

 

“Hyung will pull through. All we need to do is to stay strong and hope for Tao to hurry back soon.”

 

Taeyun looked at Kai as he stared at the floor.

 

Never had she thought the kingka at her school would show affection for a nobody like her.

 

A small smile appeared on her lips.

 

“Thank you...dongsaeng.”

 

Kai twitched.

 

“Hey, you're only older by four days, so there's not much of a difference AND I'm taller than you!”

 

Taeyun laughed and pinched his cheek.

 

“Whatever you say dongsaeng.”

 

Kai blushed and looked away feeling as if he were some child.

 

Taeyun smiled.

 

“But really...thank you.”

 

He looked at her and smiled.

 

She looked back at Baekhyun.

 

Her fingers brushed through Baekhyun's hair as he breathed heavily on the table he rested on.

 

How long will Tao take? Oppa....please hang in there. We can't afford to lose you. I can't afford to lose you.

 

~

 

A/N: NOOOOO Baekhyun got hurt ;A; Writing this chapter makes me sad. Wae did I decide to get Baekhyun oppa hurt?!? ;A; What did he want anyways and how did the Red Forces break in?! :o Now everything rests on Tao's shoulders to find these mysterious people (well...it might be obvious at this point, but not so much on the second person maybe)? Glad everyone is liking the story and sorry for the late update! Would have posted this early, but I took the SATs today which was crazy, but easy. Starting Monday is exams, so wish me luck :D Thursday I won't be updating (even if it's the last day of school) since I'll be paintballing with my friends >:) I shall roll like a buffalo!

 

@xxiicorina: I've been getting into EXO lately too, so it's okay :) I'm constantly rolling like a buffalo kkk to prove it, my friend (i love her so much right now!) made me this

X'D I love this so much~! <3 and Baekhyun sneeze is just >.< too cute ^3^