A “children's story”

The times that we were close, the happiness we had together, will they ever come back? *HAITUS*

 

When the skies and the grounds were one, but legends through their 12 forces nurtured the Tree of Life.

 

But the Red Forces created the evil which covered the heart of the Tree of Life and the heart slowly grew dry.

 

To attend and grace the heart of the Tree of Life, the legends, here by divide the tree in half and hide each side.

 

Hence, time is overturned and space turns obscured.

 

The two forces divide into two and create two suns alike into two worlds that seem alike.

 

The legends travel apart.

 

The legends now see the same skies, but stand on different grounds; shall stand on the same grounds, but see a different skies.

 

The day the grounds be get a single file before one sky before two worlds that seem alike.

 

The legends will greet each other.

 

The day the Red Forces will purify and the 12 forces reunite into one perfect root.

 

A new world shall open up.”

 

~

 

Her grandfather closed the book and looked at his precious granddaughter who was giving him this weird look.

 

“What?”

 

“Halabeoji~ Do you have to read that story in such a silly, low voice?”

 

He chuckled.

 

“It makes it sound more epic!”

 

“You're silly.”

 

“You're too mature for your age.”

 

The two laughed and her grandfather stood up with his book.

 

“It's time for you to get some sleep little one.”

 

The young girl pouted not wanting to go to sleep.

 

“Now Taeyun! You don't want the Red Forces to kidnap you do you?”

 

Taeyun looked at him weirdly.

 

“They're apart of some children's story to scare kids! The Red Forces don't exist.”

 

Her grandfather chuckled and kissed the top of her head.

 

“Still, tomorrow is your first day of kindergarten and I'm sure your grandmother wouldn't like it if you were cranky in the morning when you have to go to school.”

 

Taeyun sighed and yawned.

 

Her grandfather tucked her in and turned off the small lamp.

 

He headed for the door and turned back to see Taeyun already sleeping.

 

“You have a long journey ahead of you. I hope you'll be prepared for it my little fighter.”

 

~

 

A/N: And there you have it :D Chapter 1~ ^^ Hope you all enjoy and comment if you want more of this or what you think of it or whatever. :)

If you haven't noticed, the beginning at the top is from the music video MAMA lol. I put in Red Forces since the guy says armed forced...I think haha, but the first time I swore he said Red Forces, so I was like...hmmm sounds like a plot line~