Se Hun, you're a strange kid

The times that we were close, the happiness we had together, will they ever come back? *HAITUS*

 

From Taeyun's information from Kai, Se Hun was in Student Council as Vice President.

 

She never did like Student Council, even if they did try to convince her into the club.

 

As she headed for the Student Council room, her mind went back to that Tao guy.

 

Le Hun told her that he would contact her later if and when he convinces Tao.

 

Was Tao even tough?

 

Controlling time didn't seem great, but it could help her by giving her more time by finding the rest of the legends.

 

Her feet came to a stop just as her thoughts on Tao did.

 

Before her was the door to the Student Council.

 

She heard voices on the other side and so she knocked on the door.

 

“Come in!”

 

Someone seemed excited that they had a visitor.

 

Taeyun sighed and opened the door to see three people; Se Hun being one of them.

 

The president, his name escaping Taeyun's mind, grinned.

 

“Taeyun-ssi! I see you've decided to accept our offer being in Student Council.”

 

She frowned.

 

“No. I came here because I need to speak with Se Hun...in private.”

 

The president and who looked like a secretary blushed.

 

They left and Se Hun stared at her.

 

“What do you want with me Taeyun? Did you come to ask me out?!”

 

Why did he seem excited about that?

 

“No...I don't have any interest in dating guys. Kai says that you should walk with me to the school gates after school. We're meeting up with everyone.”

 

“Everyone? Wait...you don't mean that it's happening and you're the one we have to help!?”

 

Is this kid always excited? It was beginning to freak Taeyun out.

 

“Uhm, yeah. It's happening...right now.”

 

Se Hun punched the air.

 

“Alright! Time for some action! It means business when Kai has met you and asked you to come get me. He told me that I shouldn't follow anyone unless Kai sent them.”

 

“Alright...then I guess I'll see you after school then.”

 

Se Hun nodded and Taeyun left the Student Council room.

 

He was a strange kid.

 

The others that she's met seemed serious about the situation at hand, but he...he was excited and happy about it!

 

There wasn't a hint of seriousness in his eyes!

 

Taeyun couldn't understand him at all, but let it go for now.

 

~

 

As school ended, Taeyun waited at the school gates for everyone.

 

“TAEYUNNIE~!!”

 

Her face turned pale as she recognized that voice.

 

Se Hun was running towards her with a huge grin on his face and he was waving at her.

 

He sure knew how to keep a low profile.

 

“Hey Se Hun...”

 

Se Hun smiled.

 

“Is it just us right now?”

 

“Yes...”

 

“Awe, I wanted to greet Kai!”

 

“You'll get your chance.”

 

It grew quiet.

 

Their personalities clashed against one another making a small tension between the two.

 

“I see you two are getting along.”

 

Both looked up and there stood Kai.

 

“HYUUUUUUNG~!”

 

Kai dodged the hug from Se Hun and smirked.

 

Se Hun pouted.

 

“Where's Baek Hyun?”

 

“Baeki is with us too?! YAY!”

 

Kai and Taeyun sighed.

 

“Yeah...he's going to be out of town for a bit. Turns out the others he goes to college with are scattered either somewhere in the country or out of the country. He'll send them in one by one when he gets to them. For now, we should head back to the base. We have two days to find more of....us.”

 

Se Hun clapped his hands together and Taeyun nodded.

 

Lu Han wasn't contacting her yet, so he was probably still trying to get Tao to join them.

 

Having Tao on their side would aid them on this quest of theirs.

 

~

 

No one was at the base.

 

“Lu Han actually left...didn't expect that to happen.”

 

Se Hun touched a table and his whole face expression changed.

 

“So this is really it. I thought Taeyun was joking about all of this, but it's really happening.”

 

Okay, it's official! Se Hun is strange!

 

First, he's all happy and excited, but now?

 

It was as if he were a different person.

 

Kai leaned against the wall.

 

“Let's wait for Lu Han. Taeyun, try and contact him and tell him we've got another one with us here.”

 

She nodded.

 

Lu Han, Kai and I are at the base with Se Hun. He's one of you guys. Baek Hyun is out of town in our world, so I'm not sure when he'll get back, but he'll send in people when he reaches them. Please be safe.

 

Don't worry. I'm fine. Tao is just hard to speak with. He's very interested in you for sure. We are heading back to the base.

 

Thank goodness. I'll let the others know then.

 

“Lu Han is on his way with Tao.”

 

“Tao? That the guy's name he went after?”

 

“Yes. He controls time, so it gives us an advantage.”

 

Kai nodded.

 

Se Hun looked at the table more.

 

“This feels like a healing table.”

 

“What?”

 

Kai walked over and studied it.

 

“Never looked at it that way.”

 

Taeyun let the boys talk it out as she waited for Lu Han to return.

 

Who was Tao and what did he look like?

 

What is he even like?

 

So many questions ran through her head.

 

Yet, she had such little time to try to get the answers.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

So many views on this story! You all must really like it ;A; It means so much to me even though this is my second story. This one does seem more successful. Probably because I don't have to worry about any kind of love to worry about in this one? I don't know~

 

Fun note: I won 6 free bracelets of Boyfriend (yet this is a EXO story lol I just wants to say it now)

 

@xxiicorina: Waaaaahh~ I'm so happy you love it! It's what happens when I get bored and try and hear what the guy is saying in the intro of MAMA. Even though EatYourKimchi said the real translation...I think mine is better lololol Here's the update my love~ For you and all those who have subscribed and view this story!

 

You all are amazing~ Hope you all like this chapter ^^