Similar, but completely different

The times that we were close, the happiness we had together, will they ever come back? *HAITUS*

 

 It was Friday.

 

Taeyun only had a month left before school ended.

 

She left home without a single word to her grandmother and headed for school.

 

The letter was tucked away in one of her notebooks where no one could get to.

 

School even felt different as she headed to class.

 

Girls gave her dirty looks and whispered filled the hallways.

 

“Why would oppa come here from the university to speak with her?”

 

“It's probably out of pity. Everyone knows she doesn't have any friends.”

 

“Out of all of us, why her?”

 

Taeyun ignored them and walked into class only to see Baek Hyun leaning on her desk.

 

He was Mr. Popular when he was here.

 

When she was an incoming freshman, he was a senior and had every girl at his feet.

 

What brought him here and to be at her desk of all of them?

 

Taeyun walked up to her desk and glared at him.

 

“You're in my way.”

 

“You Taeyun right?”

 

“What's it to you? You don't even go here anymore.”

 

“True, but I'm here on official business.”

 

Suddenly, he drew closer to her face and whispered lowly into her ear.

 

“I know how to save your grandfather.”

 

Taeyun's eyes grew and looked at him.

 

“Tell me.”

 

“Let's go to a more...secluded area. Meet me up on the roof when lunch starts. No one goes up there now that I'm gone.”

 

He walked out and girls swooned over him.

 

Taeyun wondered how he even know about that.

 

Maybe he's apart of the Red Forces!

 

She sat down and became determined to get the information out of him.

 

~

 

Lunch began and Taeyun grabbed her things; rushing up the stairs to the roof.

 

She opened the door and there stood Baek Hyun.

 

He turned.

 

“Close the door. We need to hurry.”

 

“Oh? So you can prevent---wait what?”

 

“Just close the door Taeyun!”

 

She did as she was told and looked at him.

 

His hands began to glow with a bright light and he aimed it before him.

 

A bright light shot out of his hands and created...a portal!?

 

“What is going on!?”

 

“Taeyun, my grandparents are friends with your grandparents and we became aware of the kidnapping of your grandfather. The story he told you...I heard it too and it's true. The 12 forces reveal themselves when they reach the age of 16. I'm one of the 12 forces you need to find your grandfather!”

 

Taeyun stood there in shock.

 

“I wouldn't have known you were the one I had to help this whole time. I would have gotten to know you better to make things easier, but we need to hurry to the base!”

 

“Base?!”

 

Baek Hyun groaned and grabbed her hand.

 

“Don't let go. I'll explain everything later.”

 

Taeyun didn't know what to do, but obey.

 

They walked right into the light.

 

Unlike the movies, the tunnel was pretty short rather than seeing a long tunnel of pretty colors.

 

Taeyun blinked and nothing changed.

 

“We're still on the roof.”

 

“Yeah, but we're not in the same place. Look beyond the fence there. You'll see.”

 

She looked at him weirdly and slowly made her way over.

 

Taeyun looked beyond the fence and noticed there weren't any cars or people around.

 

“What's going on?”

 

“Welcome to the other side. Just as it was described in the story. This is the other sun. It's similar to our world, but here there just isn't people. There are six people on this side of the world and that's it...well, and the Red Forces.”

 

“But if we're here...shouldn't we start looking for the others on the other side back home?”

 

“Yes, but we need to meet up with Kai and see what he's come up with.”

 

“He's one of the 12 forces too?!”

 

“Yup!”

 

Kai is a Kingka at Taeyun's school as of now, but recently he's been absent due to “family business”.

 

Guess this was what that family business was.

 

The portal closed Baek Hyun took her hand.

 

“Come on. I'll explain on the way.”

 

~

 

“Let me get this straight. The 6 forces back home are you, Kai, Se Hun, D.O., Su Ho, and Chan Yeol and what we all have in common as a connection is that we went to the same high school. Also, the base you're taking me to is what remains of the Tree of Life which lies underground. Underground is a place the Red Forces can't reach because...what?”

 

“They just can't reach under the ground. I'm not sure how to explain it. My grandparents didn't explain that.”

 

Taeyun nodded and Baek Hyun stopped.

 

“We're here.”

 

He lifted up a rock and lightly pushed her inside.

 

Taeyun walked down the stairs and found herself in a hallway.

 

“This is one of the many entries to the base.”

 

He went ahead to the end of the hallway and began to talk with someone.

 

Taeyun walked down the hallway and found herself in a round room; barely lit.

 

She looked over and there stood Kai talking with Baek Hyun.

 

“Wait...Taeyun is the one we need to help?”

 

Baek Hyun nodded.

 

Kai smirked.

 

“This should be fun.”

 

He vanished and reappeared before her.

 

“Haven't seen your face in a long time Taeyun. Looks like we'll be seeing much of one another.”

 

Taeyun nodded, but her eyes wandered over to a young boy staring at the floor blankly.

 

“Who is he?”

 

Kai looked over.

 

“Him? That's another force. His name is Lu Han. Not sure what his power is yet, but he did say he was 21.”

 

“21?! He looks like a young teenager though!”

 

Taeyun couldn't believe what she was looking at.

 

Baek Hyun chuckled.

 

“Taeyun, you should probably know what force Kai and I are.”

 

“I'm guessing Baek pabo is light and Kai is teleportation.”

 

The two stood there rather impressed and shocked.

 

“The kids at school weren't kidding that you were smart.”

 

Taeyun smirked, but faded as she looked back at Lu Han.

 

Him being quiet was rather annoying.

 

“Lu Han, do you even speak?”

 

Yes, but I choose not to. You're Taeyun, no? It's a pleasure to meet you. All the legends will be able to live together as one soon.

 

Taeyun freaked.

 

“Did you guys hear that?!”

 

Kai looked at her weirdly.

 

“Taeyun, no one is talking.”

 

Baek Hyun shook his head.

 

“Smart, but crazy.”

 

Taeyun glared at them.

 

Taeyun, they can't hear me because I'm talking to you through your mind. My name is Lu Han. Telepathy is my power.

 

Another force?

 

Force...legend...both names is what we go by. The legends here in this world will be a challenge to get. Those on your world are easier to grasp since you and those two there have a connection.

 

Why don't you talk with your voice?

 

I will only have conversations with the one pure one I was set out to help. That pure one is you Taeyun.

 

Pure one? Kind of weird, but okay...

 

I will stay here and try to reason with the others here to get them here, but if I cannot, then you must persuade them.

 

Taeyun nodded and looked at Kai and Baek Hyun.

 

They were making a conversation about contacted those in their world.

 

“So it's settled. Kai will meet us back at school. Lu Han...”

 

“Lu Han is going to stay here and try to get the others here. When we get back, if he isn't able to, then I'll persuade them somehow.”

 

Kai looked shocked.

 

“Did he just tell you that?!”

 

“Yeah. He had telepathy. Lu Han will only make conversation with me from here on out until he feels it is necessary to speak to the others.”

 

Baek Hyun smirked.

 

“Looks like we have a plan. Alright, Kai, see you in a bit.”

 

Kai nodded and disappeared.

 

Baek Hyun made a portal and Lu Han stood up.

 

Taeyun waved.

 

Be safe Taeyun. I will do my best to not to fail you.

 

She nodded with a small smile and followed Baek Hyun into the portal.

 

~

 

RING! RING! RING!

 

“That's the bell for class. Taeyun, I'll meet you outside of the school gates. See if you can try and contact Se Hun. If you do, bring him with you to the school gates. Kai and I will work at it at the university.”

 

“Alright.”

 

Taeyun made her way back to class and couldn't believe any of this was really happening!

 

Taeyun, this is happening. Do not doubt yourself.

 

She jumped and looked around.

 

Relax. I can just reach you through telepathy from where I am. I've located another legend. His name is Tao.

 

Oh? What can Tao do?

 

Control Time.

 

~~~~

School is tomorrow...and I'm finding this story easier to write than the other one, but I really do need help with the other one. Maybe I'll have friends at school to help. If you guys read it, Kai and Su Hun are just going to be minor characters for now. They'll show up periodically...I should be putting this on the other story, but I'll do that when I post up the actual chapter ^^

 

Hope you all had a nice easter~