It was real from the beginning

The times that we were close, the happiness we had together, will they ever come back? *HAITUS*

 

 Taeyun walked out of school ignoring every senior she walked by.

 

All of the were talking about college and that they should keep in contact except Taeyun.

 

She never bothered to make friends during school. They seemed like a road block to her succeeding in life.

 

Her eyes looked around and just made her way home.

 

Nothing seemed different in her small hometown.

 

Nothing special ever happened, so it was pretty dull; uneventful.

 

Well, the death of her parents was something that hit the town for about a whole month.

 

Taeyun didn't really know her parents that well.

 

She was only two when they died.

 

An only child of two years old has her parents die in an accident and moves in with her grandparents.

 

It was the talk of the town that whole month; even at the funeral Taeyun doesn't even remember attending!

 

Taeyun saw the small house she lived in with both her grandmother and grandfather.

 

She walked in and took off her shoes.

 

Sounds in the study filled the hallways.

 

Taeyun looked in the study and saw her grandfather pulling out a familiar book.

 

He had a smile form on his face.

 

When he looked up, he saw his granddaughter.

 

“Taeyun, welcome home! Shall we read a story together?”

 

“Ugh, halabeoji! If you're going to read that silly children's story again, then I'm going to go study. I don't have time for that.”

 

She walked away and went up into her room.

 

Now, her grandfather knew his granddaughter was tough, but she could at least lighten up for once.

 

~

 

Taeyun focused on her studies without noticing that it was dinner time.

 

“Taeyunnie!~ Time for dinner!”

 

Her grandmother called out to her.

 

She closed her textbooks with a bookmark to where she was and left to go eat.

 

Taeyun could feel something weird about the house suddenly. She wasn't sure why, but everything just seemed off.

 

She took a seat in the dining room and saw there were only two plates: for her and her grandmother.

 

“Halmeoni? Where's halabeoji?”

 

“Hmm? Oh, he said that he had business to attend to and told me not to make him a plate.”

 

Taeyun took note of the sad look in her grandmother's eyes.

 

Seriously, what's going on?

 

Dinner was quiet between the two.

 

They never did talk much in general unless Taeyun had to ask about signing papers for field trips and what not.

 

Taeyun finished and went to go clean her dish.

 

Everything was just off.

 

“Jal jam~”

 

“Jal jam, Taeyunnie.”

 

Silence filled the house minus her grandmother cleaning up in the kitchen.

 

Taeyun didn't like the heavy feeling in the house.

 

Something must have happened while she was studying, but she didn't hear anything.

 

Then again she blocks out the sound of the world when she's studying.

 

Taeyun reached her room and for some reason her window was open.

 

Now this was getting strange.

 

She closed the window and turned to her desk only to see a note on her desk; no textbooks.

 

Taeyun slowly walked over to her desk and picked up the note.

 

Taeyun,

 

We have your grandfather. There is no chance of you ever seeing him again unless you locate all of the 12 forces and hand them over to us before your school year ends. Time is passing by and you never know when your grandfather might just...move on. Keep your mind on the time.

 

~The Red Forces

 

Taeyun's eyes grew.

 

This had to be a dream.

 

Was this even reality?

 

“You've got to be kidding me.”

 

~

A/N: Chapter two already! I am on a role! So Taeyun's grandfather has now vanished from the planet and The Red Forces (sort of) make their appearance! Now she has to go venture out to go find these 12 forces. The school year is almost over too, so she doesn't have much time left. What will Taeyun do?!

 

Also, I do understand if you think Taeyun is a bit rude, but that's who she is right now. She'll change through out the story.

Please leave a comment on what you think. :)

Do also check out my other story? That one, I'm kind of stuck on it soo all the help is needed :)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter~