Annyeong!

I Love You

A/N: OMG. I'M SO SORRY. I haven't updated for a million years, and I'm taking this chance to update now. :) Please read on.

Saranghae! :3 ^ ^

_______________________________________________________

"I promise that I'll find you."

2 years later...

"Hello?" the girl answered her phone. "Oppa, are you going to pick me up now?" "Mmm. Arasseo, I'll see you later. Bye." BEEEEEP. She leaned back into her black leather chair. She closed her eyes thinking to herself. 'I wonder how their wedding went... Is Suzy Unnie pregnant? Or do they already have children?'

Too many questions still haven't been answered for her. 'When will I fall in love once again?' She sighed and stood up from her chair. She grabbed her bag, and left the building. She walked to the bus stop, and waited for the bus to arrive. It was taking quite a while, so she sat down, and looked through her phone. 8 missed calls. 3 new messages.

First, she read the messages. "Hey, ~~~~~. We've gone out for dinner, okay? Wanna join us? Go to the Kim Cafe. - Hyoyeon." She smiled, and moved on to the next message. "Congratulations! You have won a new--" and she instantly deleted that message. "Liar," she muttered. She looked  at the last message. "Hello, ~~~~~. It's me, Suzy. I'd like to meet you infront of the Hyunjoong Lolly Shop. Please come by there." ~~~~~ was shocked to see that Suzy texted her. 'Suzy Unnie is in Japan?!'

~~~~~ rushed to the Hyunjoong Lolly Shop, hoping that she didn't make Suzy wait for too long. "Suzy Unnie!" she said when she saw her. "~~~~~ ah!" Suzy hugged her tight, like she always did before. Suzy still looked the same, except her hair was shorter. She didn't grow any taller; which meant she was around the same height as ~~~~~ now. "Unnie, what are you doing here?" she asked. Suzy smiled and replied,"Oh, I work here in Japan now, and I moved here because my parents live here, and they're going to retire soon and they definitely need someone to take care of them."

~~~~~ nodded. After a little bit more of their talking, they moved back to the topic. "What is it that you wanted to say?" Suzy looked down, and her hands joined behind her back. "Well, I, um. Sungmin and I didn't marry, and um. He's looking for you." ~~~~~ dropped her bag, and quickly picked it up again. "Um, i-is he cr-crazy!!?! Why i-is he l-looking fo-for m-me?!" she said incompletely. Suzy shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. He loves you, I guess."

"EH? Why?! He can't! H-he should love you!" ~~~~~ yelled, not realising that she wasn't talking anymore. "I, um. I'm already with someone else. He shouldn't really find me." ~~~~~ bowed, and left Suzy. She walked towards the bus stop again. 'Ah, really. I don't feel anything for Sungmin anymore. It's just too late.'

The bus arrived - it was full. It was hard for her to find a seat, but she managed to take a seat. She sighed and placed her bag on her lap. She took a glance to her left to see who she was sitting next to. "J-Jaejoong Oppa!?" Jaejoong looked at her. "~~~~~!" ~~~~~ hugged him and said, "Wow, Oppa~ You haven't changed much! It's just..your hair looks more..different." Jaejoong smiled.

 

"~~~~~? You haven't heard? It's me." he said pointing at a billboard outside the window. The words in bubble writing said, "Dong Bang Shin Ki - Forever Five!" ~~~~~ stared at the billboard, until the bus moved again. "Oppa!? Y-You're in that band!?!! Omo, I can't believe it! I mean, of course I can! You have such a beautiful voice, but--"

"~~~~~" Jaejoong said. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

~~~~~ didn't know what to say. This was a big decision for her. "Yes, Oppa. I will."

 

THE END. PLS WAIT FOR MY NEXT UPDATE, BUT I'M QUITE BUSY RIGHT NOW. I AM GOING THROUGH A LOT OF EXAMS, AND ITS HARD TO UPDATE! ):

ANYWAYS, HWAITING!

Thankyou to my favourite reader, you^ ^

I love you so much~ mwah.♥