"..."

I Love You

*******************

NEXT DAY

*******************

"So, ~~~~~... Since it's the weekend tommorow... Can you please help me and Sungmin make wedding invitations? He asked me to ask a friend to help us, so... Can you?" Suzy asked.

"Oh, um.. Sure..."

"Are you sure you're not busy? You sound quite unsure right there..."

"No, I'm not busy~ eheheh... Um, wedding... When is it?"

"The 3rd September. So in 4 weeks~!" Suzy cheered.

"Congratulations Unnie~" ~~~~~ said trying her best to be happy for them.

"Thanks~ ... Oppa!" Suzy shouted out of no where.

Sungmin was smiling and came up to her. "Yes, Suzy?" he asked hugging her.

"Oppa~ ~~~~~ agreed to help us with the invitations. Isn't that great?!"

Sungmin nodded his head. "Thanks, ~~~~~."

~~~~~ bowed, and left them to themselves.

"Ah, Oppa~ I can't wait 'till our wedding!" Suzy said again.

**********************************************************************************************

While Suzy and Sungmin were still outside the classroom talking about wedding plans, ~~~~~ went into the classroom to study.

'Maybe I look too much of a ... Does my hair make me look stupid?' ~~~~~ thought. 'Who cares. I'm not trying to find someone to marry in highschool anyway. I'd say highschool way too early to marry someone...'

She flicked through her textbook again. 'Unless it was Sungmin Oppa... I'd get married to him in any age...'

She put on her headphones and listened to music. The song that was playing was Why Did I Fall Inlove WIth You by DBSK.

'Doue...'

She rose from her seat and went to get another textbook to read from.

She hasn't realised that Jaejoong was standing at the door watching her.

'Why did I fall in love with you, Oppa? If I knew you were going to get married to someone else... I should've found someone else to fall for...'

"Yah, what are you doing here all alone?" Jaejoong asked as he entered.

"I'm studying... That's all." she answered plainly.

Jaejoong stood beside her. "What are you doing tommrow?"

"I'm going to help Sungmin and Suzy with their wedding invitations..."

"Really? So am I..." Suddenly, the bell rings. They both take a seat beside eachother.

"~~~~~, are you upset that Sungmin and Suzy are getting married?"

"...Why are you asking me?" ~~~~~ asks keeping her head low.

"Just answer. Are you?"

"No."

For the rest of the time before the bell, the classroom was silent.

Sungmin and Suzy took a seat in front of Jaejoong and ~~~~~, not knowing anything about how ~~~~~ feels.

Class started.

"Good morning, students. I am Mr Jung and I will be taking Ms Jang's place today."

"Good morning, Mr Jung."

"Today we will be talking about friendships, bonds and feelings. First of all, I'd like to say that it's important to tell others how you feel instead of locking up your feelings and throwing it all away."

Jaejoong glanced at ~~~~~ who kept her head low. Sungmin's head was also low.

"Oppa always tells me how he feels, right~?" Suzy said.

Sungmin slowly nods and smiles. "Always."

*******************************************************************

The next day came, and ~~~~~ went to Sungmin's house.

When she rang the doorbell, Sungmin opened it straight away. "~~~~~, there you are~! I'm glad you came."

Behind him, Suzy corrected him.  "We're glad you came."

Not so long after, Jaejoong arrived too. He was wearing simple clothing, but it looked really good on him.

"Annyeong, ~~~~~."

"Annyeong, Jaejoong." ~~~~~ answered bowing back.

They started designing the invitations,and finished after 6 hours. 

"~~~~~, the wedding is on your birthday!! Can you believe it?! You're bestfriend is getting married on your birhday~!" Sungmin said cheerfully.

"Yes... I anticipate it... Um, thank you. I'll be going now."

"Oh, okay... We'll see you soon, then~" Suzy said.

Jaejoong left too, and ~~~~~ made her way to the bus stop.

She sighed as a tear ran down her face. She wiped the tears away.

Song Playing: I'm holding back the tears

"~~~~~..." she heard a voice behind her. SUNGMIN.

He sat beside her. "Are you crying?"

She didn't reply , but she let her tears fall.

Sungmin pulled her head to his chest. "It's alright if you want to cry... But I have something to ask you..."

~~~~~ closed her eyes.

"Do you love me?"