Part 2

I Love You
'Sungmin Oppa... How could he do this to me?! Wait. What am I saying? Sungmin Oppa wouldn't know how I feel anyway...'

She broke the hug with Jaejoong, and said,"Thanks Jaejoong Shii... I-I'll be going home now..."

"~~~~~-ah, I'll come with you," he replied.

"Aniya, it's okay--"

Jaejoong grabbed her hand and started pulling her to the direction of her house. 

'Jaejoong Oppa seems so different now...'

"~~~~~? Jaejoong?!" 

~~~~~'s eyes grew wider as she suddenly realized that Sungmn and Suzy were standing before them.

"Ah, S-Sungmin Oppa! Suzy Unnie!!" ~~~~~ exclaimed. 

"Hello, ~~~~~. Hello, Jaejoong." Suzy said bowing. Jaejoong and ~~~~~ kindly bowed back, as Sungmin still stood there surprised.

'W-Why is she with Kim Jaejoong? Are they on a special date or something?'

~~~~~ was starting to get uncomfortable with the atmosphere.

"Oppa, Unnie, we'll be taking our leave now..."

Suzy nodded and smiled. "We'll see you guys at school."

Jaejoong and ~~~~~ smiled back and left them.

Sungmin was still over-shocked. He suddenly pushed himself to follow ~~~~~, and he hugged her tight from behind. She froze on the spot , not knowing what to do.

"S-Sungmin Oppa??" 

Sungmin immediately let go of her, and stepped back.

"I-I'm sorry, ~~~~~..." Sungmin said apologetically.

  ~~~~~ nodded and continued walking with Jaejoong.

Suzy tilted her head in confusion. 'Sungmin Oppa... Pabo. He hugged ~~~~~ infrront of me right after he proposed to me!'

Suzy finally snapped out of her thoughts, and slapped Sungmin.

"Yah, Oppa! If you like ~~~~~, why didn't you just tell me?! I feel so offended after seeing you hug her in front of me!!" she pouted.

Sungmin sighed. "Yah, Bae Suzy! I love you more than anyone else, ok? I only hugged her to show her my goodbye."

'Goodbye?', Suzy thought.

"Yah, Bae Suzy! Are you listening?" Sungmin asked. "Or shall I say... Lee Suzy...?"

Suzy giggled. "Oppa~! We aren't married yet!!"

Sungmin shook his head while laughing. "We will be soon."

Suzy giggled cutely as her soon-to-be husband wrapped his arms around her. "Engagement party, Oppa." Suzy whispered.

Sungmin laughed and nodded. "Of course, Lee Suzy."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Why did Oppa suddenly hug me like that? Is there something wrong?'

~~~~~'s mind was overflowing with thoughts.

'Or is Suzy and Sungmin trying to make me look stupid??'

"Yah, Kwon ~~~~~! Open this door now~!"

~~~~~ sighed. "It's open, Unnie..."

Yuri entered ~~~~~'s room smiling brightly. "How was school today, ~~~~~ ah?" she asked sitting beside her.

"It's good." Yuri has been her only family left eversince when her parents died in a murder.

FLASHBACK:

"~~~~~ ah, do you mind passing this cake to the Kim Residence?" her mother asked smiling. "It's a good thing to meet your new neighbors."

~~~~~ groaned. "Umma, why can't you tell Yuri Unnie to do this? I don't like the boy who lives there!!"

Her mother shook her head. "~~~~~, it's not nice to judge people..."

"Umma, he's in my class! And he's such an idiot!"

"~~~~~, that's not nice... Please pass this cake to the Kim Residence..."

~~~~~ sighed and took the cake from her mother.

She made her way to the Kim Residence and knocked on the wooden gate. "Hello?"

There was no reply. 'Urhh, that's it. I'm going home!'

She placed the cake beside the huge gates. She walked back home.

"Umma, guess--?! Umma!!" ~~~~~ squealed and ran to her bleeding mother's side. "Umma!! Umma! Umma!!!"

~~~~~ cried beside her mother, as her older sister approached her.

"~~~~~," she started as she wiped away her tears. "A-Appa and Umma are dead..."

Yuri hugged ~~~~~ tightly as they cried in each others arms.

END OF FLASHBACK:

Yuri quit school and started working. ~~~~~ left her current school, and went to a cheaper, much affordable school where she became the top student. She got a scholarship and moved to Seoul High School - the richest highschool in all of Korea.

"~~~~~, was it just good?"

~~~~~ nodded. "Sungmin oppa proposed to Suzy."

"Good thing or bad thing?" Yuri asked as she opened a can of soft drink.

"Ba--...Good." she replied thinking of what she almost said.

"I see, that's nice."

the doorbell rang, and Yuri went to answer it. Yuri came back with someone behind her - Suzy!

"Ah, Suzy Unnie!"

Suzy smiled and bowed. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything, but I'd really like to spend time with ~~~~~!"

"Really? Is there something wrong?" ~~~~~ asked.

Suzy shook her head. "I just wanted to spend time with my fiancé's bestriend. Is that okay with you?"

"I-It's great~! To be honest, I really haven't had much time spent with girls..."

Suzy giggled. "Since you're always with Jaejoong Oppa, eh?" Suzy said playfully nudging ~~~~~.

~~~~~ blushed lightly. 'I don't know,'