Part 6

I Love You

'Eottokke... This man I have fallen in love with .. Cannot be mine...'

~~~~~ pulled herself back from the kiss.

"Mianhe, Oppa... But I should really go home now..."

~~~~~ said as she bowed to him. Sungmin grabbed her hand and stopped her from going elsewhere.

"Yah, what's wrong? Are you scared that we'll get caught?" Sungmin said.

~~~~~ shook her head. "It's not like that..."

"Then what is it?" Sungmin asked as his eyebrows rose.

"I-It's... Um, it didn't feel right for us to kiss like that... You belong with Suzy, and I belong with Jaejoong."

Sungmin's temper was rising.

"We weren't made for eachother," she continued.

Sungmin unexpectedly slapped her.

"O-Oppa!?" ~~~~~ screamed and cupped her cheek.

Sungmin's eyes enlarged. "~~-~~~~! Mianhe, I--"

SLAP!

"Oppa, I don't want to hear it! Your existence hurts me enough!"

"Yah! ~~~~~~! Who told you that we couldn't be together!? Who said?!"

Yoona tried her best to stop herself from crying.

"Oppa, stop this." she said trying to calm herself down. "Sometimes, you just have to accept the truth."

"~~~~~... D-Do you really want it this way? Do you want me and Suzy to get married on your birthday?" Sungmin asked seriously.

"Ne, Oppa."

There was a long period of silence, where they both seemed to decide to head home.

When ~~~~~ got home, she  dumped herself on the bed.

'For once, ~~~~~, you need to learn how to make the right decisions...' she thought to herself while looking up to the roof.

Suddenly, the door opens.

"Guess what?!" Yuri said excitedly. "I'm getting married~!!"

~~~~~ eyes widened. "UNNIE IS GETTING MARRIED!?!?!"

"Mhmm! And not only that! I'm debuting in a new korean pop band!" The room was full of screams and excitement.

"Here, ~~~~~! Look at the picture on the wedding invitation! Doesn't it look pretty!?" Yuri said laughing.

"WOW, Unnie's husband looks like a foreigner..." ~~~~~ said cluelessly.

"Yah, don't I look beautiful!?" Yuri asked waiting for attention. "Yah!"

~~~~~ sighed and snapped out of it.

"Eottokke, Unnie... Sungmin Oppa is getting married..." ~~~~~~ pouted.

"Aigoo, you're starting to sound like Taeyeon Unnie... Stop the whining, arasseo?"

"Unnie! That wasn't whining!! THIS ISSSS WHIIIINNIINGGGGGG~ WAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!" ~~~~~ whined. -_____-"

Yuri giggled and slapped her dongsaeng on the back.

"Yah, that's really annoying... Anyways, tell him how you feel before it's too late, 'kay?"

~~~~~ nodded. "Okay, Unnie..."

"And Oh. by the way, ~~~~~, would you like to go to America with us, ~~~~~? We'll be living there together, and maybe, you can find you man there~!"

"...Unnie, is it okay, if I think about it first before saying yes?" ~~~~~ asked.

Yuri smiled. "Sure, dongsaeng. Okay, I've got to go to sleep, okay? G'nite, bubz." she said and placed a kiss on ~~~~~'s forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MIANHE READER FOR NOT UPDATING FOR THE PAST 2 DAY 'CAUSE I WAS REASONABLY BUSY... SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME AND READ ON~! (WHEN I UPDATE, PLS CLICK NEXT>>)

THANKS FOR READING - I LOVE YOU ! AND BTW, JAEJOONG WILL APPEAR A LOT FOR THE REST OF THE STORY , SO PLS ANTICIPATE~!! <3 <3