Part 7

I Love You

I've finally decided. Saying 'goodbye' will
bring me my our destiny.

 

*************

 

 

Today was the last day of school for ~~~~~, since she has decided to go to America. She has also decided not to tell any of her friends about this, since it will cause a fuss for them. She arrived to school very early that day, and reported her leave to the Principal. "Annyeonghasseyo, Mr Hwang... I, um.. would like to report about my leave for tommororw..."  Mr Hwang's eyebrows rose. "Leave? To where?" ~~~~~ explained everything to the Principal, and left his office after he dismissed her. "Gomawo, Mr Hwang~" she cheered and skipped off to class.

Everything seemed very normal. It was always quiet in the hallways... But this was obviously not an ordinary day for ~~~~~.  "Yah, ~~~~~. Why are you walking so slow in the hallways? Pshht. It's not like it's your last day here."  ~~~~~ turned around and saw Jaejoong smiling brightly as usual.  "Oh, sorry, Jaejoong Oppa..." she bowed. Jaejoong laughed. "It's really no problem. By the way, Sungmin was looking for you this morning."    "Ah, really? ....He shouldn't of..."she whispered. Jaejoong tried to make sure that he heard what you said right.

~~~~~ and Jaejoong went into the classroom together, and sat together in their usual spots. "Jaejoong Oppa, did you say that you tried out for a place in a band?" ~~~~~ asked. Jaejoong nodded his head; "Yeah, I did..." Jaejoong said rubbing the back of his neck. "How was it, oppa?" It didn't really take a long time for Jaejoong to answer. "Well, it was really awkward, because I heard that the people who tried out were really good singers... But it was really alright, I guess."

"Well, Oppa, I'm sure you'll get in. But I haven't heard you sing yet..." ~~~~~ pouted. Jaejoong laughed and shakes his head. "Ani, I can't sing.." For the rest of the day, ~~~~~ and Jaejoong spent all their time together.
*************

At the end of the day, ~~~~~ emptied her locker. 'Haaah... My memories here will be locked up here forever...' she thought to herself not realising that she left her personal diary behind in the locker. SLAM. It's done now. All she needs to do is leave. 'Hmm... Shall I take a little walk to the rooftop?' ~~~~~ walked up to the rooftop, and leaned against the railings. She enjoyed the cool breeze, when someone's voice interupted her. "Yah, ~~~~~ ah. Why didn't you tell me anything!?"

~~~~~ turned around and saw Sungmin standing there breathless. "S-Sungmin, I, um..." Sungmin walked closer to her. "What happened to you, ~~~~~? You used to tell me everything." ~~~~~ sighed. "I'm sorry, oppa, but I know that this is the right thing to do... I know I can...study better in America." she lied. Sungmin nodded his head. "I see, but... Next time you must tell me everything. We're best friends, right?" ~~~~~ nodded.

"So... This is goodbye?" Sungmin whispered. ~~~~~ nodded again. "Goodbye, Sungmin Oppa." she said and bowed. She walked past him, causing a tear of his to run down his cheek. He quickly grabbed her from behind and hugged her. "~~~~~, I'll really miss you." ~~~~~ smiled. I'll miss you too, Oppa. You're someone I will never forget, and all those times we've shared together will be greatly treasured." Sungmin closed his eyes and smiled. "Thankyou, ~~~~~. For everything." he turned you around and kissed her forehead.

"Goodbye, Oppa." she said, as he watched her leave. "Goodbye."

 

Sungmin didn't smile at all. 'Shouldn't I be happy for her? Because she wants to be in America? Shouldn't I be congratulating her?' after all... she has been always wanting to go there...'  He watched as ~~~~~ got into Yuri's car, and the car drove off. Sungmin didn't realise that Jaejoong was standing by the door. "Yah. If you love her, you should go after her." Jaejoong said. Sungmin turned around and sighed. "Who are you to say that?" Jaejoong took a step forward. "I've seen it all. I've been there the whole time when you and ~~~~~ just begun to be friends." Jaejoong said.

Sungmin's eyes grew wider. "What...are you talking about? When were you ever there?" Jaejoong sighed and told Sungmin all about him being there watching Sungmin and ~~~~~ having fun together as best friends (since elementary school). He was the one who wanted to share the same friendship with someone too. "Tell her that you love her." Jaejoong said. Sungmin laughed. "What are you talking about? Who said that I ever loved her?" Jaejoong was starting to get angry. "You know what annoys me the most, Sungmin? It's your attitude. Don't you get this at all? Both you and ~~~~~ love eachother, and no one's getting in the way. If you don't take any actions soon, she won't be yours."

Sungmin stared at Jaejoong, wondering why he is saying this. "You like her too." Jaejoong smiled. "I know, but... Maybe I can give her to you this time. I must find someone else. You two are destined for eachother." Sungmin shook his head. "I can't, I'm getting married, remember?" Sungmin said pointing at his engagement ring. Jaejoong's eyes widened. "But Suzy..."

"Yes? What about me?"

The two boys turned to the direction of the door. There was Suzy standing there, with her arms crossed across her chest. "You love ~~~~~? Fine, you can have her." she said taking off the ring on her finger. She threw it to a far distance, making sure it wasn't going to be found (by her) again. "But make sure you never appear in front of me ever again." she strictly said. She turned around and walked away, disappointed. She sighed, 'Gosh. Kwon ~~~~~, you are one lucky girl... You've got all these guys after you... When I have none...'

 

"Yah, Sungmin ah! Hurry up and catch up with her if you ever wanna see her again!" she yelled loud enough for him to hear. Sungmin ran out of the school building, and made his way to the airport as soon as possible. He went to her departure gate, and finds out that she's gone... forever.
'~~~~~, I know I'm late, but I promise that I'll find you one day...'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong, my dear readers~ It's HikariNee, your very tired updater/writer & friend. So, I've finished this chapter, but the story hasn't ended yet. I will write much more! I will update as soon as I can, so please wait patiently. ^______^ Kamsamnida~ I love you.

- HikariNee ♥

By The Way, Just wanna make sure. Does everyone want to end up with Sungmin? Or is there anyone around the corner wanting to end up with Jaejoong?? (It's up to you!) But, if you want, I can make ~~~~~ spend heaps of cute times with Jaejoong, but still end up with Sungmin... What do you guys think? Please comment, because I need help...

Thankyou, so please comment, and click next>> when I soon update.

I love you subscribers~ but I also love readers & commenters!! <3 (I love you too, silent readers!)

Oh well. Thanks for reading! <3 <3 <3 HikariNee ♥