Part 11

I Love You

  

 

Hi guys!  So sorry for not updating for such a while.. ): I had to do the NAPLAN testing.. (if you don’t know what that is, it’s a test that every student in years  3, 5, 7 and 9 do to see the average results of the country.) Anyway, I’m still quite busy, but I will update at least once a week… So please enjoy this chapter, as always, I thank every reader, ks I love you so much. ♥ - HikariNee
 Theme song: Proud - Tohoshinki

~~~~~’s heart started to beat so fast. ‘Wh-Why is my heart beating like this? It has never been like this before…’ She put her hand on her heart, as she felt it THUMP . THUMP. ‘Wow, this is strange… Have I finally fallen for the right one?’ Many questions were running through ~~~~~’s head, after experiencing something she has never experienced before in her life. It was the feeling of loving the right person. The love she had for Sungmin  was the right love at the wrong time..

“~~~~~, where are you heading?” Jaejoong asked putting his hand over hers. “I-I’m going home now…” she stuttered. Jaejoong smiled and nodded. “Can I please have your number, ~~~~~? As your boyfriend, I’ll need to call you often and make sure things are going good.” ~~~~~ smiled. “Sure,” she said. “but I’ll need Oppa’s as well..” The two exchanged numbers, and soon, the bus arrived at ~~~~~’s house. “Jaejoong Oppa, goodbye. I’ll see you soon..” Jaejoong smiled, and also got up from his seat.

“Eh? Oppa, do you live anywhere near here?” ~~~~~ asked as they both got off the bus. “No, I don’t.. But, I think it’s my job to lead you home.” ~~~~~ looked at Jaejoong, confused. “Oppa, don’t you have to catch another bus to get home, then?” ~~~~~ asked worriedly. “Nahh, actually, I’ve gotta get back to work…” Jaejoong said rubbing the back of his neck. “W-Work? What work?”

Jaejoong smiled again. “Remember? I’m ‘Hero Jaejoong’ from Dong Bang Shin Ki. I can’t rest until we confirm the Mirotic concert.” ~~~~~ nodded, wondering what it would be like to be a kpop star. “Oppa, is it hard work?” Jaejoong nodded smiling. “Of course it is, but… It’s also fun… Especially since you’ve got all these fans who support you along the way…” ~~~~~ shook her head. “Aishh, I think I’ve been living under a rock… I have no idea of what you’re talking about…”

….”Um, I’ll be going now, Oppa. I mean, Onii. Since we’re in Japan, I think I should call you that…” Jaejoong nodded. He followed her to her house, and waited for her to enter her house. She went to her room, and watched Jaejoong until he got into a bus. She smiled to herself, remembering how she pretended to like him when they were in highschool. ‘Aigoo… Oppa really deserves more than me…’ She sat on her bed, but at that same time, the doorbell rang.

She rushed downstairs and opened the door. There he was… The one she fell in love with 2 years ago… The one who she lost feelings for. The one who loved her ever since. “Sungmin,” she said. “What are you doing in Japan?!” she was so shocked; she didn’t really believe what Suzy told her, Sungmin smiled. As usual. The smile he would only give to her.

“I’m sorry , ~~~~~. For once, I can be true to myself, and… I love you. This time, please don’t run from my confession… I mean it. I love you, ~~~~~.” SLAM. The door slammed infront of Sungmin as he stepped back. ‘Is this the right thing I should do?’ Sungmin couldn’t decide if he were to forget about everything, and run away or to stay there.

‘I don’t understand why I tried so hard… If she doesn’t love me, what’s the point of this?’ Sungmin turned, and……………………walked away.

 

The next day, ~~~~~ headed to the Tokyo University, and went into the room. She sat in her designated seat, which she didn’t realise was next to Sungmin’s. She took her book out of her bag, and started to silently read: “Chun Ae didn’t know what to do. She wanted to tell this boy how much she loved him, but she didn’t have the courage she needed. She sighed, and knocked on his door. “Oppa,” she called. “Oppa, please open the door.” The boy opened the door, and smiled. “Chun Ae.. What are you doing here?” Chun Ae looked down nervously. “Oppa, I--…” He didn’t hesitate, and hugged her tight. “Chun Ae, I—“

~~~~~ turned to her right, as a man sat beside her. He put his bag on the floor beside him and sighed. He turned to face her, as she was looking at him. Sungmin… Their eyes met, and the room was silent. It had been a while since Sungmin and ~~~~~ have actually looked into eachother’s eyes. They looked away, and continued what they were doing.

“Chun Ae, I’m sorry. But, I love Min Hee.”

Hi guys, I’m so sorry… Its such a boring chappie. Its okay, even I can say that. But then again, I must not rush it this time. Let’s try to slow it down a little Jlol. Anyway, thanks for all the comments and supportive messages you guys have been giving me. Thanks for answering all the questions I have asked, so I will give you something in return.. Maybe a fun chapter next time? ;) anyways , please wait ‘till next time. I will definitely update soon. ♥ HikariNee

 

I love you so much . xx