Part 5

I Love You

Author's Note: Hey, Guys~ I'm so sorry for rushing the chapters - I promise that I'll try harder from now on . I mean, right now, I'm trying to evenly space out updating all my fanfics, and I have 5 right now, so... It takes me around 5 hours to update... But still, I'm a student, and I get homework and projects.. So please excuse me for being a not-so-good updater... Well, i guess I can improve, though... ^______^ Anyways, thanks for reading, and I hope this chapter isn't too rushed like the other ones . <3 Saranghae, readers/subscribers/commenters~!! SARANGHAE .

________________________________________________________________________________________

"Do you love me?"

Sungmin was there , asking her a question that she cannot answer. This question would be the only one she wouldn't know how to answer. 'Eotokke...'

"N-No, I don't... Why are you asking?" she asked nervously. "You're crying. You seem like you don't want me and Suzy to get married."

"Eh? What are you talking about? Th-These tears aren't for that reason~!" she said, again trying to hold back her feelings for him. "It's just that I remembered my past with...Jaejoong."

"Oh, really? What happened?" Sungmin asked curiously.

"Oppa, you don't have time for this... You should go back inside." She bows at him 90 degrees. "I'll be going now."

The bus stopped at the bus station, and she went in straight away. Surprisingly, Sungmin entered the bus too, and sat on a seat beside her.

"Yah, Sungmin Oppa, Suzy Unnie is going to kill you when you get back!!"

Sungmin ignored her, and he closed his eyes.

~~~~~ rolled her eyes, then leaned on his shoulder. She also closed her eyes. "Oppa, where are you going?"

"We'll have dinner together, okay? And then we can also have a walk in the park."

~~~~~ slowly nodded, also hoping that Suzy wouldn't be too grumpy.

"Yah, don't worry about Suzy, ~~~~~. She knows that best friends need time to hang out sometimes.."

~~~~~ nodded, remembering the fact that they were only best friends - nothing more.

Soon, they arrived at Yongin.

"Where do you want to eat, ~~~~~?" Sungmin asked.

~~~~~ shrugged her shoulders, "Anywhere, Oppa..."

Sungmin laughs, and then randomly walks into a restaurant.

'Isn't this...?!'

"Sooyoung Unnie~!" ~~~~~ said when she saw her behind the counter.

"~~~~~ ah! Sungmin ah! What are you guys here for, huh? A date??" she asks playfully.

"Aniyo, Unnie~ Just for dinner."

Sooyoung smiles again and nods. "It's been a while, huh..."

Sooyoung, Sungmin and ~~~~~ were all best friends in elementary school. Their friendships grew very strong, but it wasn't long 'till they finished elementary school. Sooyoung went to Yongin Girls' High School , and the other two went to Seoul High School.

They ordered their food, then took their seats.

"It's been a while since we've seen Sooyoung Unnie~ She's grown tall..."

"She sure has... Um, ~~~~~... I need to tell you something... Really important." Sungmin said.

"Eh? What is it, Oppa? Is there something wrong?"

Sungmin leaned back into his chair. "No, nothing to worry about... Maybe I'll tell you at the park..."

~~~~~ nods, then focuses her mind to Sooyoung again. 'I wish she went to our school... I really miss Unnie~'

In no time, their food arrived. "There you go, guys!" Sooyoung said smiling brightly (as always).

*****

"Unnie, thanks for the great food~ Um, can I please have your number? I think we should really be calling eachother often. I miss you~" ~~~~~ said to Sooyoung.

"Aww, really? I missed you too... Here's my number." she said and passed a piece of paper to Sungmin and ~~~~~.

"Alright then, see you guys soon~!" Sooyoung said giving them a last hug.

"Bye Unnie~"                                           "Bye Sooyoung Ah""                                       Bye ~~~~~! Bye Sungmin!"

 

                                                                   

After saying their goodbyes, Sungmin and ~~~~~ headed for the park.

"Wow, it's really beautiful here, Sungmin Oppa..." ~~~~~ said as she looked around her.

"~~~~~, you don't remember? This is where you had your first kiss."

It took ~~~~~ a while to remember what Sungmin was talking about.

"HUH?! YOU REMEMBER THAT STILL?! WHY CAN'T YOU FORGET!!?!"

Sungmin laughed at ~~~~~'s reaction. "That was cute."

A wave of silence hit them.

They took shy glances at eachother, but no sound was made.

"So, um..." ~~~~~ said trying to break the silence.

"~~~~~, I can still feel it."

"What??"

"I can still feel the kiss..."

~~~~~ was starting to feel nervous.

"Because, we're standing on the exact spot we kissed." Sungmin said.

~~~~~ was about to explode of nervousness. 'Eotokke... Oppa is scaring me...'

Sungmin unexpectedly leaned forward and kissed ~~~~~.

♥♥♥