Part 15

I Love You

1 year later...

~~~~ is now living in Busan, and is currently training as a teacher at an art academy. 

Suzy is now studying to being a nurse, and is still in Seoul - already married to Sungmin.

Jaejoong is also in Seoul, and is planning to continue his father's business under Kim Corporation.

Sungmin is also in Seoul, living with his wife, Suzy. They just got married 2 months ago, and he is also training to be a doctor.

--

"Sungmin, seriously! When do you plan on unpacking these boxes!? They're in the way all the time!" Suzy complains, very annoyed.

"Yah," Sungmin calls from his study room, "leave it, okay? Don't touch a single thing! I'll be right there."

Suzy scoffs. "What is there to hide from your wife?" she whispers to herself.

She stands from her seat and walks to the box, while Sungmin is still in his study room.

she opens the flaps, and it reveals a frame at the top of the pile.

It contains a picture of Sungmin, herself, ~~~~~ and Jaejoong. She smiled but scrunched her nose.

'Is he trying to hide this from me?'

She continues looking in the box. She comes across a dusty(ish) valentine gift box which reads : 사랑해, ~~~~ (I love you, ~~~~)

Her eyes open wider in jealousy, as she pulls of the lid of the box. Inside the box is a rusty necklace shaped into the word 'love' with a guitar at the end of it. 

It looked like he has worked on it for a long time...

'How could he possibly love ~~~~ at the same time as loving me...?'

SHe puts everything away, and sits back down, not saying a word. 

'Really! What's going on...'

Sungmin enters the room.

"You didn't open it, did you?" he asks.

Suzy shakes her head. "Aniyo. What's in the box, Sungmin?"

"It's nothing, just things from high school." he says walking away with the box. "And thankyou for not opening the box. I new I could trust you, Suzy~"

Suzy smiles. 'You love me, right?'

---

Hi guys! I'm sorry for not updating for a LOOOOONNG time... I know this is like, the shortest update ever, but I'm still trying to find a new plot, arasseo? Thankyou guys for understanding :L saranghae readers | subscribers | friends!