About Time To Move On ...

I Love You

 

The next afternoon, Suzy and Sungmin were expecting their guests. Suzy has prepared many Korean, Japanese & Chinese dishes for them to share and eat. Suzy was so excited, and she could not stop pacing forwards and backwards.
 
 
 
"Yah, Suzy Ah! Will you just calm down a little? They'll be here in no time." Sungmin said to her while flicking through the TV channels. Suzy sighed. "AIGOO, arasseo, Mr Minnie~" she joked taking a seat beside him on the couch. "It's just been a while since I've seen the both of them..."
 
 
 
Sungmin rolled his eyes, making sure that Suzy didn't see. "Shouldn't I be the one more excited?" he asks her. Suzy shrugs her shoulders. "Aissh! I don't know, okay!?" she says rising from her seat when the door bell rings. 
 
"Unnie~!" calls a cute voice coming from the door. "~~~~ ah!" ~~~~~ rushes in and hugs Suzy very tightly. "Unnie, Unnie, Unnie! I miss you so much~!" ~~~~~ pouts cutely with aegyo. Jaejoong also enters the house. "Long time no see, Suzy and Sungmin Hyung." 
 
Sungmin turns to the direction of the door. "~~~~~. Jaejoong. Annyeong. It's been a while..." ~~~~~ hugs Sungmin. "A lot of years, Oppa~" she whispers. She lets go of him and smiles. "Oppa grew heaps~... Any children..?" ~~~~~ asks looking around.
 
 
 
Suzy pouts. "No..." Sungmin shakes his head and smiles. "Come on, let's eat." Everyone sits at the table. Sungmin & Suzy sitting on one side, and ~~~~~ & Jaejoong sitting on the other side. "So, ~~~~~... How's your career as a famous actress and singer?"
 
 
 
suzy asks passing around the food. "Well, it's really nice... I got to meet a lot of different people, and I had fun making new friends and facing many new challenges... I was also very happy because Jaejoong Oppa has been successful as a singer AND actor, too!"
 
Sungmin gets confused. "Wasn't he a part of that 5-member band, DBS..."
 
"DBSK!" Suzy interrupts. "But, how sad... Did you guys split?!" Jaejoong sighs. "It's not like that... It's a little more...difficult to explain."
he says looking down. Sungmin nods. 
 
 
 
 
 
At the moment, everyone is eating in silence...
 
 
 
 
 
"How's the marriage?" ~~~~~ asks. "Oh, it's good!" Suzy answers. "But we have disagreemnts every now and then... But it's all good! We're getting closer and closer everyday, you know!" she exclaims happily. ~~~~~ smiles, happily for them.
 
Sungmin walks to the kitchen for a drink. "You see, Unnie, Jaejoong and I have already planned our future together." ~~~~ says, passing an envelope to Suzy. Suzy opens the envelope. "Ahh~ you're getting married?!"
 
 
 
Sungmim drops the glass cup in his hand, and Suzy stands up. "Sungmin Ah, are you alright?" she asks peeking to the kitchen. "...Neh, I'm just tired. I'll go and rest..." he says making his way up the stairs. He runs to his room and lays on the bed.
 
 
 
he stares at the ceiling as tears fall from his beautiful, sad eyes. "Kwon ~~~~~... I once had a chance to be with you... If only I had payed more attention when you loved me..." More tears ran down his cheeks. 
 
He sighs as he remembers when ~~~~~ helped them make wedding invitations, accepting the news of the marriage. That day, he remember following her to the bus stop to see if she was feeling ok. He remembers leaving Suzy for a whole night to spend it with ~~~~~ (chapter 5). He remembers telling her, "I need to tell you something..." and then says "I'll just tell you at the park". 
 
He even remembers you reminding himself about his first kiss - with her. He remembers kissing her again at that same spot. He remembers making ~~~~~ cry (chapter 6). Heremembers slapping her after saying, "We weren't made for each other".
 
He remembers standing at the rooftop, reminding her that they were best friends. He also remembers when Jaejoong said, "...you better take action before she can't be yours." 
 
Sungmin also remembers telling Suzy how much he loved ~~~~~. He remembers giving her the smile he would only give to her. He remembers chasing ~~~~~ in Japan to confess to her. He remembers taking her diary from her and dropping down from the rooftop. He slaps himself, when he remembers that she fell down the stairs that same day.
 
That day was the day that ~~~~ changed her mind from loving him. Sungmin closed his eyes, and started crying harder. "~~~~~ ah! Why must you be like this?!" he throws the picture frame containing an image of you kissing his cheek. 
 
Meanwhile, ~~~~~ excused herself to go to the toilet, but she actually went to Sungmin's room. She opens the door, and sees Sungmin crying on the bed. "...Sungmin Oppa... I'm sorry that you had to experience this feeling, but I once felt that way, too." Sungmin continues to sob. "Yah, ~~~~! I've always been feeling this way about you! You never admitted that you loved me..."
 
~~~~~ sighed, "Mianhae. But, because I didn't, it lead me to the right future. Right now, Jaejoong and I are happy now, and wehave a future right ahead of us. It's actually a good thing I didn't tell you I loved you." ~~~~~ smiles and bows. "I'll be going back now." Sungmin shakes his head as she leaves, "Yah~ Kwon ~~~~~, I've loved you from when I first saw you until now."
 
 
~~~~~ exits Sungmin's room and puts her hand over her heart. "~~~~, it's okay... You've already experienced this... It's okay if you push it through for the rest of your lifetime..." she says to herself as a tear runs down her face. "It's okay..." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The End of "I LOVE YOU". Click NEXT>> for author's note.