Part 13

I Love You

She couldn't resist on wondering what Sungmin was doing. She glanced at him - he was just reading a book. 'What is he reading?' ~~~~~ didn't even try to glance again. He'd catch her this time. And it'll just make everything obvious... ~~~~~ turned to Sungmin's direction , because he was laughing.. He picked up his book and left. ~~~~~ realised something as he stood up. It was her diary! She stood from her seat, and followed after Sungmin.

"Sungmin Oppa," she called , as the people around her were staring at her. "Onii Chan." she said instead, remembering she was in Japan, not Korea. "Sungmin!" she repeated  a little louder. Sungmin slowed down, but turned right. He went out to the rooftop. She went outside too. "Onii Chan, isn't that my diary?" Sungmin leaned against the railings behind him. "Why, it is... Is there a problem?"

"C-Can I h-have it b-back?" she asked stuttering. Sungmin smiled and opened the book again. I don't this means anything anymore. So what's the point of asking for it back?" ~~~~~~ was left speechless. "Can I just have it back, plea-," ~~~~~ was cut off by Sungmin's immediate actions. He threw the diary behind him. ~~~~~ ran to the balcony and to see where it fell as Sungmin walked towards the enterance again.

~~~~~ ran infront of Sungmin to block his way. "S-Sungmin Oppa," she said with tears in her eyes. "Th-Those words I wrote in there might not have any meaning to you, but it does to me." Tears ran down her face, and she ran back inside. She ran to the bottom floor, but slipped on the last step. She fell on her stomach, and cried in pain. Luckily, Jaejoong just entered the room, and saw her on the floor.

He ran to her side and brought her to the hospital. He drove away - leaving the diary outside in the rain , which just started to fall. Sungmin watched Jaejoong's car drive away. 'If she's happy that way, I'll be fine.' he said to himself. He went back inside as he saw Suzy rush past. She looked lost , because she kept looking back. She saw Sungmin and walked towards him.

"Oppa! It's been a while~" she said and hugged him. He hugged her back. "Have you seen ~~~~~, oppa? I told her that you were looking for her." Sungmin shrugged his shoulders. "I don't think that was the right think to do... I know that I would've thanked you heaps, but now it doesnt have a meaning to me. She belongs with Jaejoong, and that's the way it's suppose to be now."

He continued walking, ignoring everyone else's existence. This wasn't the old Sungmin who always smiled and would say hi to everyone he'd see in the hallways. The Sungmin he was being is regretful and jealous. Which means he wasn't Sungmin at all.

Sorry readers for the short chapter ^ ^ I owe you one.. ):